Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

@COREY pm me/sulla in game as soon as u read this  ;) 

@ Zethu as far as i remember like 4 or more voted yes... i think he's in but lets just wait for the official announcement from ryn  ;D

i was playing raiderz online yesterday and now i am lvl11 and i think this game is good as you have to make your own items using drops from monsters and nice graphics but still not so refine as expected in beta but i like it :) a nice fight as you need to dodge and atk using buttons so it feels real, till now i loving it :P , and how is everyone ? :)

and i think my warlock is stuck in lvl8 :(

sorry about that , im a lazy bastard  :(

and shy always busy chattingg  :bad:

OOMMGG am not busy in chatting  :bad: :bad: u evil      last quest i did boss cant kill it alone as shy at eye :facepalm: sorry bout that rache

I miss u sooo muchhhh rache

lol y everyone always forget i have a high lvl barb and i too will noobsit  8)

a super big thx to sulla for the gear  :friends:

i also miss u rachel very much but its nice u have broken free of this game unlike the rest of us addicts  :wacko:

;D

About Zethu I don't mind at all.

Corey, you could add his name in the first page.

Btw, I won't on as much since I'm on vacation

Good luck for all of you "addicts" :wacko:

damn i almost forgot really big thx to rahul for the lab as well  :) 

lol ryn we already went through this its just my pretty pic next to the first page everything else is all yours  :lol: besides noone comes up with such crafty desc of us  ;D

;D

i was playing raiderz online yesterday and now i am lvl11 and i think this game is good as you have to make your own items using drops from monsters and nice graphics but still not so refine as expected in beta but i like it :) a nice fight as you need to dodge and atk using buttons so it feels real, till now i loving it :P , and how is everyone ? :)

and i think my warlock is stuck in lvl8 :(

yes rachel i really like the gameplay of that game wait till you get to mt. eda please choose white yeti side btw whats you IGN im at crawler server US-EAst my IGN is pinoy i already reached max lvl yesterday so i can help you do boss fights wait till you reached higher level and fight those gigantic boss  ;D

@ Pat bmili ako founders pack lintek sinakop ng mga pinoy ang US-East Crawler server and dami kya hindi nkakalungkot

i  will be  off again for 10-15 days :(  college started nd got  some work here :) after  10-15 days i will again hav a short holiday then i would be able to play again .  cya  soon guys till then PLAY SAFE  :blush: :good: :friends:

ELF CLAN or MC CLAN ?

this isnt a clan  ::)  its a family book  ;)  wer the members communicate in here like wat games dey into now, dropping hi's and hello's, making plans so we can gather all again and play ader games together... and we dont mind which faction we play into.. ;D ;D

Add me - Deadhand - Level 16 paladin 8)

ADD u dat fast? :wacko:  ...MATE visit first page of this thread get to know whos on the list in that page...and if members are OK with u den thats the tym we gonna add u as a family member in FOF

i miss you all also, i will be back to ws again because cant leave you guys :)

@pinoy = my ign is arriana , i am a knight/clerk combo so that i can defend and heal myself :P , i am now lvl19 and bosses are tough but fun,i just completed garden cave and i play in clawler server :) i dont know how to wisper or add friends so you can pm me :P cya

and pls make my warlock lvl12 :D,i know i asking much but i hate the quest in ws now :( , sulla dont be lazi and shy pls see if sulla lvlup my warlock or not :D , love and miss you all really :)

Helloooooooooooooooooo yall, ty for having me in ur wonderfull family :)  :give_rose: to the girls  :drinks:  to the boys :D see u all in warspear, feel free to pm me for anything

welcome ric to our family of addicts  :yahoo:

lol ryn u are the one who took all us addicts in  :lol: btw i think ric mite like a sig  :drinks:

today i got really lucky i picked a labyrs of sudden doom as a reward from the captured shaman 8) after soo many misses its nice my addiction has at last paid off  ;D

welcome ric to our family of addicts  :yahoo:

lol ryn u are the one who took all us addicts in  :lol: btw i think ric mite like a sig  :drinks:

today i got really lucky i picked a labyrs of sudden doom as a reward from the captured shaman 8) after soo many misses its nice my addiction has at last paid off  ;D

GRATS for the labyrs  ;D

I really need this sword  :blush:

26108_.png

Helloooooooooooooooooo yall, ty for having me in ur wonderfull family :) :give_rose: to the girls  :drinks:  to the boys :D see u all in warspear, feel free to pm me for anything

;D welcome aboard dude

i understand that we are not a clan but a family without rules but i for one have always tried to repect everyone i our family even if they played a diff faction but today after being informed that one of our members was leaveing and after and i myself being killed took in upon myself to find out y sadly i was told that being fof doesnt mean anything can anyone tell wtf has happened to us i was once proud to fof id really like to get that feeling back

i understand that we are not a clan but a family without rules but i for one have always tried to repect everyone i our family even if they played a diff faction but today after being informed that one of our members was leaveing and after and i myself being killed took in upon myself to find out y sadly i was told that being fof doesnt mean anything can anyone tell wtf has happened to us i was once proud to fof id really like to get that feeling back

please talk to me in private bro

He yo welcom e all

Hey Kai, whats up?

I rarely play this game now since I got problem with network connection.

And ps2 emulator on my laptop has dragged me into new addiction  ;D

In some countrys, it's normal that people kill their parents. Why would it be different in such a game like WS?

Just be happy and kill him back  :good: