Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

I say Bye to Everyone until update

:wacko: mean it, dont just say it :wacko:

Played today a while.

Ran 1h.

Didn't reach Kotavarra.

duck IT :bad:

guyz i tried playing the stress test of raiderz this weekend and i can say its so awesome can i have a permission to make a FOF there?

LOL ofc you all free to build FoF name in any game

hey guys! just drop by  here ;D . FYI i just completed all the items level18 and the xbow doom:) tnx to my sis for trading the brilliant xbow to me:) hehe. cya around... wishing u the best luck for the quest!  :drinks: 

@ shy belated happy brithday to u  :give_rose: ..

hey guys! just drop by  here ;D . FYI i just completed all the items level18 and the xbow doom:) tnx to my sis for trading the brilliant xbow to me:) hehe. cya around... wishing u the best luck for the quest!  :drinks: 

;D grats for your achievement bro  :drinks:

happy birthday Rachel ! ! ! :yahoo: :yahoo:

a.k.a Qingaide ;D ;D ;D  :drinks:  :blush:

ducking stalker

Happy Birthday Rachel and belated Happy Birthday Sindy, I got you your gift already,

And Qing, I'll try find something xd

:facepalm:

no problem bro.  :wacko: . what about me    :facepalm: .. hehe thanks for the amulet though :P

happy bday rachel!  :drinks:

miz yah :)

thanks a lot to everyone and its a happy day but a bit sad because i am old now xD, i want to play a new game that has better gameplay and for PC, i can try raiderz :) pls give me a link :)

thanks a lot to everyone and its a happy day but a bit sad because i am old now xD, i want to play a new game that has better gameplay and for PC, i can try raiderz :) pls give me a link :)

You still liveee  :give_rose:

miss you rachel, where are youuu x.x  :'(

quote from Jason post:

http://raiderz.perfectworld.com/news/?p=709551

Hello everyone :drinks:

& Happy birthday to Rachel :give_rose: :give_rose:

I have started playing O&C yesterday and it's awesoome. :blush:

But some people told me that its now free forever , but it says me that my Acc is active to 17.01.12 and I must pay 0.99$-2.99$ to play longer?!

Anyone knows if its free now or still Pay-to-Play?

http://www.perfectworld.com/login download the client now rachel the OBT will start at october 24 ill be at US WEST- CRAWLER server my BERSERKER name is pinoy  ;D  ive just quit mobile games and saw this great pc game im looking forward to see the rest of FOF there  :friends:

Hey been gone a min happy belated bday to those I missed. Been playing gw2 which is awesome . Never c u guys at wom anymore so hehe. Wish some of u play gw2 they have great events .

gw2??

Guild War 2  ;)

:shok: I just read the review and it has unique MMO class design.

I definitely will try this.

Anyone has short tips how to start a good class?

cmon guyz lets play a different gameplay join me in raiderz this october 24  ;D

jas tried dl raiderz yesterday but its error  :wacko: :wacko:  but still ill find ways to dl and play der...rachel myt be der too

jas tried dl raiderz yesterday but its error  :wacko: :wacko:  but still ill find ways to dl and play der...rachel myt be der too

use firefox shy i use firefox browser

use firefox shy i use firefox browser

ok will try jas...will update u..ill tell sulla to play that too  ;D ;D  as we both got bored in ws already  :bad:

ok will try jas...will update u..ill tell sulla to play that too  ;D ;D  as we both got bored in ws already  :bad:

for a change shy we need skill to win in pvp and boss raid in this game :aggressive: lets try a different gameplay since this game is action MMORPG.US West-Crawler Server i hope to see you guyz there this october 24

for a change shy we need skill to win in pvp and boss raid in this game :aggressive: lets try a different gameplay since this game is action MMORPG.US West-Crawler Server i hope to see you guyz there this october 24

ndownload ko na kua jas..

larooo nkooo  :yahoo:

Prochixx IGN..

try this :D http://www.ddo.com/en/ddogameinfo/classes

i can give someone my high level account to use n try it. its an awesome game, i miss my pc. not much pvp going on last time i played (bout a year ago) but amazing pve with quests of epic dificulty and the amazing chance to build items with the enchants u want, hard work and very addicting. lots of races and clases to chose from. andddd its free to play.. although u can buy game modules to expand areas if u want. but no monthly pay if u chose f2p mode. check out the link, dig a little around the site. ill also link a video from youtube

----» video from a 6 part raid where u get to kill a dragon (but i think this was made on easy mode) u also get to see what its like when ur dead :) u become a spirit and can wait for clerics to res u :P so the only thing u might be tempted to spend money on is to unlock new areas. here u need to work for items, being rich doesnt help u that much :D