Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

I got Smoking Spear today  :yahoo:

Then i sold it for 25signs :blush:

and now im out of coins and hv no damage spheres  :(

can the bank give me 10?

then i will donate on the 4.September 240coins  :blush:

i have no prob giveing u 10 dmg    but ofc its up to all of us

@phat and merc we all see how much yall seem to hate each other im not one to get in the midle of others probs so all i ask is that yall plz take it somewhere else

@Phat, it's cool even he killed me after my long walk and effort to go sea, it's ok. Soon or later I will finish that quest tho. Don't be so mad and btw thanks for trying to protect me. I will try sneak with few people in the future. Actually it's fun doing chainless with such tense.

Btw, by getting killed or killing someone else as long as you have a purpose it's ok. As I told you I should try to kill all mc that trying to stop newbies doing chainless although I know them.

@Eregion grats for your sale, I don't mind you take the dmg spheres but make sure u r donate in the future so we could keep up the bank existence

Again, people have different perspective and different way to enjoy the game, some of them like being a bad people in the game by trolling low level players, create drama, some people love peace and enjoy friendship...and that is human all about

even he killed me after my long walk and effort to go sea, it's ok. Soon or later I will finish that quest tho.

Better watch where you put your blades on, Just a little payback.

I didn't mean to disturb you guys, but I didn't strike first.

Sorry if we wasted important time, will help you if you still need it or any other friend does.

Better watch where you put your blades on, Just a little payback.

I didn't mean to disturb you guys, but I didn't strike first.

Sorry if we wasted important time, will help you if you still need it or any other friend does.

;D accident happen

I am protecting newbies doing chainless and I didn't remember that my blades touch your skin until we met and fight next to Garr.

Anyway better I swing my blades around to any red names near elf newbies unless they pm me before.

About little payback better you kill my BD many times than the noob one.

Nvm, we have different perspective tho.

And please please don't let me doing chainless in easy way, you could attack me anytime if you see my paladin

I felt soooooooo in love with my rogue again  :'( :blush:

I have fully-equipeed lvl 15 rogue BUT hes on us-saphire server.

there are muuuuuch more players than on emerald but i feel so alone  :(

Anyone interested on playing on us-saphire with me? :blush:

Because I change now  :blush:

I felt soooooooo in love with my rogue again  :'( :blush:

I have fully-equipeed lvl 15 rogue BUT hes on us-saphire server.

there are muuuuuch more players than on emerald but i feel so alone  :(

Anyone interested on playing on us-saphire with me? :blush:

Because I change now  :blush:

Lol, I'm interest since long time ago but friends here don't wanna to go there  :(

ryn i can assist u in chainless quest. i always on my ranger to go  farming.. always farming now.. farm. farm, farm, ......  ;D  i hated hunt bosses now. i cant get drops anymore maybe it needs a lot of time again to hunt....  :nea:

If ANYONE someday gets clever and changes to us-sapphire,where are more players BUT less noobs :facepalm: ,

add me: Ilendil  :blush: ::)

i will still play my dk but until NO ONE WANTS HELP ME :cray: with CAHINLESS i won't play often.

I'm really tired of asking,asking,failing,failing,asking,failing and so on :cray:

My rogue has bg set and arena set + aa rings and aa cloak so it makes a lot of more fun playing rogue  :good:

@kervince maybe u can help me with a elf party or better with FOF ELF PARTY to FINALLY do Dinalt and Maraksha? :blush:

If yes I would LOVE YOU  ;D ;D :give_rose:

;D Yesterday is the most epic quest I ever had.

I pm Rahul that I have only 30 minutes to play and ask him to kill sea monster with me after we farm gg.

Me and Rahul breach the mc defense many mcs tried to stop us but fail. Even the great crossfit failed to kill me.

We killed many mc on our way to the sea monster and kill 3 ppl camped there but we are too late, they killed the sea monster but I believe they don't even have a chance to get drop since we killed them and then we go hide and have a war while hiding by 2 barbs.

We go back to the sea monster after around 7 minutes waiting and killed another party there.

While fighting sea monster we killed 4 waves of mc party that try to kill us.

Only need 1 paladin and 1 druid to do that, thats the epic part of the quest  ;D

Thanks Rahul, you are truly a pro druid.

Corey, you should try to do like I did.

The bad part is I could not get a chance to take screen shots due to the extremely tense condition fighting mcs there

wow ryn im impressed that wouldve been something to have been apart of too bad u couldnt any screen shots  :yahoo: lol im lucky to even get to sea  i need some more ninja training jason ;D

I'm hopiing to get into a clan to help with quests and to meet friiends. I have been playing for a while and still haveent met anyone I vcan call a "friend" in game which makes the game somewhat diffiicult and sometimes very boring. Im lookng around on the formed at random stuff quiite a biit so please contact me on here for info on relms and any other info you might want/need.

Which server u playing and wats ur ingame name?...hope to see u n game too

PS: read first page and check names pm dem n game if u n eu server

;D Yesterday is the most epic quest I ever had.

I pm Rahul that I have only 30 minutes to play and ask him to kill sea monster with me after we farm gg.

Me and Rahul breach the mc defense many mcs tried to stop us but fail. Even the great crossfit failed to kill me.

We killed many mc on our way to the sea monster and kill 3 ppl camped there but we are too late, they killed the sea monster but I believe they don't even have a chance to get drop since we killed them and then we go hide and have a war while hiding by 2 barbs.

We go back to the sea monster after around 7 minutes waiting and killed another party there.

While fighting sea monster we killed 4 waves of mc party that try to kill us.

Only need 1 paladin and 1 druid to do that, thats the epic part of the quest  ;D

Thanks Rahul, you are truly a pro druid.

Corey, you should try to do like I did.

The bad part is I could not get a chance to take screen shots due to the extremely tense condition fighting mcs there

it was really  fun  :blush: :blush: . corey u too still need chainless ?

@eregion sory i dnt hav any mc to help u out :( :( :( :(

@jas  last time i tried to play it kept crashing  but ill try again after i dl the new version

a really big thx to shy and sulla for helping me get sea done  :yahoo: unlike ryn and rahul we took the ninja way sneaky  8)

yay  i got grid sun and moon done thx to ryn and grade  :friends:  just need bg now  :rofl:

:facepalm: noob u killed guntram but forgot to report grid  :bad:

@kelso we wish you are in EU

Compared to EU US has awesome community :[

MC and Elves dont fight against each other on bosses like aa but share it.

And i must fear with my mc on emerald becausd elves always atk!

While on sapphire i was atked only few times when there were cc quests

:blush:

@Kelso are you on sapphire mc or elf?if mc id like to know u first  ;)

well being a noob has once again paid off  three parties of elfs and none will inv me cause they think ive already got bg done even after i try to explain what happened and that i have 2 lvk 20 chats i could hunt over my noob pally they still treated me poorly  :unknw: i just find it a little disgeartening  ive always done my best to help those who needed it and here all i needed was 3 kills and i couldnt even get a party

@Corey, I'm done bg today, yup elfs that camped at bg don't want to help questers  :facepalm:  Keep begging buddy  ;D

@Eregion & Gradex, yea this is a war game that sometimes make u feel bad

@Jessica, hi there long time no see, if u need our help pls let us know

I love my paladin more, since high level rogues have difficulty to kill me, just FoJ them and run  ;D