Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

well ive already played both sides paladin and deathknight i like both as i knew i would ofc. yesterday was hard trying to lvl with the lag and dc probs and ofc sooo many.noobs running around .today i dl the new version its a lot smoother one day we all need to hunt the new aa boss id really like a cloak.

Also jas I need you to download the new hidden forum version to test and see if Xperia works, ur the only one testing with that. Need u to Chk so it can go public later today. Also are u very sure u don't want to be a GM cuz me and u r like the only high lvl fury. Plenty of alli  that I'll recommend but no fury. Either way test it quick. I got a meeting til about 3. Its 12 now. See u guys in game then.

guys check out the link put on by moderator on the update topic, its for download without the data cache. if yall still having problems with data cache best u try it.

im still playing both sides  lvl on chosen side is really time consumeing  been on a total of 8 hrs and only lvl 7 im going to try to get to at least lvl 13 before i start lvl another char

Chosen quest so time consuming like Corey said. I have tried Palladin and Priest but too many people struggling to collect flowers.

Both faction classes are awesome but the Forsaken side have walk & talk style quest which is better than chosen.

@Gradex, druid don't have holy shield or bone shield which is very awesome for war and hunt. And instant heal much better than DOT heal so there will be no low heal disturber in the boss hunt.

I will stick as necromancer like Kai since so many quest I have done there

@ryn  i'll always crushing, freezing and lag... grrr. cant level up my nicro. wasting time again.

Im trying also priest but all the same. I think the situation makes worsen. It makes me felt to quit...  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

@Gradex, druid don't have holy shield or bone shield which is very awesome for war and hunt. And instant heal much better than DOT heal so there will be no low heal disturber in the boss hunt.

i think i will rise rogue/shaman

for now i will rise just rogue and wait till new classes will be tested a little bit more. i think shamans still will be better and more needed than necro.

i think necro cant heal better than shaman if alone at harder lab bosses it will be best if they will work together

just imagine how big the protection will be if shaman heal+necro heal+ shaman shield + necro apsorb  :shok:

DK seems awesome too.

i was waiting mage and warlock the most but they have disapointed me

uuuum so where do you guys play?

chosen?

foraken?

and which class?

i already tested warlock but im not that excited.

deathknight seems to be kinda good  :good:

its come to my attention the bg drops r way up so id like us to hunr bg as a family

@jas  pm me if u still need a staff ive got some gold

@Phat, please give me more time  ;D

@Corey, I didn't see u on. I heard u r playing pally

@Kerv, yea the client still unstable and crash occasionally

yea im still playing my pally man the quests are killer lol im still lvl 8 but im gonna keep pushing to reach lvl 13 so i can use my drop gear since i worked so hard to get a full set .btw joe and i hunted and kratt today got 3 drops in 2 hrs one a new cloak for dark users lol its useless on elf/ chosen side its looks really cool.also ive been on my dk robodeath a few times im not sure what everyones nicks r yet

This clan doesn't exist on the New islands? I only play New classes although, I have a Ranger I will play once in awhile.

I am on the US server and my Chosen characters are:

Ladypaladn level 4

Ladypriest level 4

Ladymage Level 3 (least played)

Forsaken       

Ladydeathk Level 4

Ladywrlock level 4

Ladynecrom Level 3 (least played)

Favorites are Deathknight, Paladin and Warlock. Priest is tough but sticking with her.

I am active, am an older aged player (grown ass woman lol), Helpful, mature

May I join your Clan ?   

I am active, am an older aged player (grown ass woman lol), Helpful, mature

;D  hohohoho ;D 

so what's ur answer guys? :D

yea im still playing my pally man the quests are killer lol im still lvl 8 but im gonna keep pushing to reach lvl 13 so i can use my drop gear since i worked so hard to get a full set .btw joe and i hunted and kratt today got 3 drops in 2 hrs one a new cloak for dark users lol its useless on elf/ chosen side its looks really cool.also ive been on my dk robodeath a few times im not sure what everyones nicks r yet

I am afraid you should boost to level up a bit to 15 since your axe is bg axe  ;D  if that you want so I will pick the L13 shield n axe  ;D

@Candy the lovely lady, I sent you pm, hope you could know us before you applying since it effect permanently lol

me and kai know candy guyz we met her in wom

@candy we play at emerald server not US and we play at forsaken side

@ rahul  just me know joe also wants to hunt bg  also we need to hit the new as boss i really want a dragon cloak  plus it will be usefull againist all the new classes  :yahoo:

Joe, Rahul, Corey you made me confuse.

My necro has reach 10 but you know my style is holding swords so its hard for me tho  ;D

Well if you see name with robo... you know what should do  ;D  just let me alive

lol ryn btw day just gave me a bg cleaver so now i own two  bg weapons  :yahoo:

@candy its nice to meet u  :friends:

lmao u made me want to play paladin  :wacko:

if you get 1h hammer with astral definitely i will focus on paladin  ;D  so please do it fast lmao

Thanks, you too  ;D

not many fofs on second island now :/

only me,kry,pinoy and..uuum tell me if i forgot anyone  :blush:

;D I will back play necro until I raise my paladin.

Actually I like the forestry environment rather than mountains and hills..."it's green it's official other is my humble opinion" ;D