Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

:blush: awww!!! had a major-fantastic-hectic day. fam was around only my boo not by my side. thank you so much shy!! :give_rose:

KARI.....!!!!  ;D

:give_rose: a rose for your BDAY !!

See you again guys with my Paladin or Mage on July 25th  8)

But probably I will start my career in Saphire tho...

KARI.....!!!!  ;D

:give_rose: a rose for your BDAY !!

See you again guys with my Paladin or Mage on July 25th  8)

But probably I will start my career in Saphire tho...

Staring at new server? why?  :cray:  i am thinking about mage/warlock  :yahoo:

Staring at new server? why?  :cray:  i am thinking about mage/warlock  :yahoo:

Well, I tried to play there a bit and the people seems more friendly than EU

It was before ryn  ;) ppol r fyting in dat server now a days and dats y i lost interest n playing der after wat ive read and hear...but who knows wen update comes it change  ;D

so let me get this right, what you are all saying is that FOF as a clan is not partaking in the new factions (one man for himself) and that even if one joins another clan under the new characters it doesn't matter? if so, then people who want to join this clan in the later stage, say new players who created chars in chosen cant join? and also can people still even join the clan on elf? is there still a clan? sorry i ask so much but would like to know if i have "virtual future" in this clan.

Lets just start a new journey in forsaken

Interesting :spiteful:  i think we should select same factions  8)  i can chose between pala/dk(more like dk bcoz pala no chasing skill  :bad: ) Mage/Warlock. :unknw:

Sorry kari I only meant what I said as a joke but most of us have been through enough drama in this game.fof has always been a group of frnds wanting to play together and I believe it will always remain such no matter what faction or what server we play hell I don't think it even matters what game we play  :friends:

Allright then what faction we should pick in incoming update?

Well about Kari question, Corey have stated that FoF used to be a friends that care each other, sharing loots, gold without any hesitation.

No matter what faction we pick, as long as we could stay together it doesn't matter.

But we should agree, what faction we should pick?

Forsaken or Chosen?

Its all about our bank, its prepared for the next update in Firstborn faction (many 100+signs, 30+ extra pockets, rare gears).

If we choose Forsaken we could only use 4k mcs so far, but don't worry about that we could work it out as our need.

I just wanna play together with you guys.

Lets vote guys  ;D

Jason already choose Forsaken since he have so many enemies in elf side lol  ;D

I have no problem choose Forsaken although I have many enemies there lol  ;D

Waiting your opinion...

why so much worry?... soon or later some of you will change factions just like elf/mc. it don't really matter which faction you choose, you will see your friends changing factions again...  :nea:

why so much worry?... soon or later some of you will change factions just like elf/mc. it don't really matter which faction you choose, you will see your friends changing factions again...  :nea:

Till now I'm pure elf

Me and jason will go forsaken  :blush: 

I vote forsaken, and for sure jason will too ;)

Shyleen - Forsaken

Jason - Forsaken

Slay - whatever

id already planned on playing both new factions so im cool with whatever

Shyleen - Forsaken

Jason - Forsaken

Corey - whatever

Slay - whatever

Gradex - ?

Karabo - ?

Jonny - ?

Our goal is just finish all the quest available in the new faction, thats all and then may come new ideas.

Just have fun starting new character with friends

i cant make my mind  ;D need to wait update day  ;D btw today i spended 230signs on my arena weapon and still can get +10  :bad: if new classes sucks and i dont like them at all i will stay at my rogue and maybe rise my level 13 shamy  8)

Edit: 150signs more  :bad:  for now 380signs and still +9  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

well, i like forsaken coz of their skills not coz i have friends on mc side or even enemies...i kill and get killed lol. except for 1 person who just seems to have put me on his hit list. which is why i say i will go on any side u guys choose as long as we choose 1 main side that will have our main chars all playing together. quite frankly only people ive played with from mc side are corey and ani (roseblood). so if you all choose forsaken then might be good chance to get to play with most of yall. if a member makes a char on another faction its fine as long as we all as a clan know which faction we are choosing now for our main chars.

@Gradex, please stop amping! You are trapped in the gambling to be powerful. +7 is enough, you could kill +10 people with it, its about crit hit.

@Kari good to know.

Here we go:

Shyleen - Forsaken

Jason - Forsaken

Slay - Forsaken

Corey - Forsaken

Kari - Forsaken

Gradex - ?

Jonny - ?

;D See you tomorrow in the land of Moraktar!

Aww u guys gona be on forsaken side..well goodluck ;D

Yo Sokpot, someday we will meet in the battlefield  ;D

Guys, for the next update in the Firstborn faction all member will get free

- 2 extra pockets

- 15 signs

to develop their new class.

Lets hope Chosen could meet Elf so you could get the items from our bank.

:drinks:

cowards move to forsaken :rofl: xd

seriously i think uve really got an attitude problem, seems ur just one of those stupid player in game... arent we free to choose which faction we gonna play?..

ok guys I'll choose  forsaken also .. i try playing again. cya there..  ;)

oohh kerv buti nman lalaro kana ulit, ok ka na bah?..

ok guys I'll choose  forsaken also .. i try playing again. cya there..  ;)

oohh kerv buti nman lalaro kana ulit, ok ka na bah?..

di na talaga mawala kaadikan nyan shy  :lol: ...  sabi one year p daw balik nya  :blush:

:'( sad we cant be together in one faction... 'chosen'.. .

di na talaga mawala kaadikan nyan shy  :lol: ...  sabi one year p daw balik nya  :blush:

Come Nenen, starting new char never dull  ;)

And good to know that your brother back again as I do

lol one yr  :wacko: :bad:  dats suck...nhyn good frnds are hard to resist  ;)  sana makasama ka namin sa forsaken  ::)

Yo Sokpot, someday we will meet in the battlefield  ;D

lol definitely we will cross blade one day..lookin forward to it :drinks:

@Gradex, please stop amping! You are trapped in the gambling to be powerful. +7 is enough, you could kill +10 people with it, its about crit hit.

@Kari good to know.

Here we go:

Shyleen - Forsaken

Jason - Forsaken

Slay - Forsaken

Corey - Forsaken

Kari - Forsaken

Gradex - ?

Jonny - ?

;D See you tomorrow in the land of Moraktar!

see you guyz really love me  ;D  i wish you guyz will dress like my legendary seductive druid  :dirol:  @ shy ung favor ko ha para mblis mka tapos ng quest  :give_rose:

cowards move to forsaken :rofl: xd

no offence but playing a forsaken doesent mean we are cowards we just want to play again as a family, as you can see members has been reduced due to some drama and the good part of being reduced is we can tell whose is the real family member of the fof, and this is just a game the one thing we fof got that i think some players dont have is "we got real life" we dont let this game affect our mental and emotional behavior. How about you do you have a thing called real family ingame?