Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

Hey Dylant, wsup man?

been busy been off and on started an fof clan on rage of bahumet about to post thread for all who are/were fof my code to use at end of tutorial and a guide for playing

Byes is an mmo I have posted the thread and they just changed when I would get the bonuses I am planning to use for clan til the ones using my code kmw62252 at level 10+ which thankfully doesn't take long. They have a holy war coming up between orders(clans) and it stops the joining process for Clan if unable to get more on before.

Shooter http://mobage.com/games/rage-of-bahamut

And I think around 13mb

So far got shooter and remember safeguard your angelic knight since it becomes powerful when evolved fully. Also in the FOF Clan forum I have posted helpful hints for clan .

P.s. once joined plz donate 50k rupies from 100k got after tutorial so I can get clan ready for upcoming holy war

P.p.s.

lol i played rage of bahumt for a lil while  it was fun i think i still have it installed on my phone

you have any rares willing to part with can trade for them ones looking for are wishlist

Yes and can be addictive you don't have to pay for cards if you don't want to but if you do and get crap you can sell it for rupies (always useful ) or use to make another card stronger and you can trade or gift it to someone too. Just make sure to register your device and put referral code in at end of tutorial to get 100k rupies and rare god realm card

So i wanna know whats the status of fof now is this clan s history? Wheres lucas merc and the others is there old fof stil playing? And which side you guyz choose in 3.0 chosen or forsaken

So i wanna know whats the status of fof now is this clan s history? Wheres lucas merc and the others is there old fof stil playing? And which side you guyz choose in 3.0 chosen or forsaken

Jas Lucas still playing he using recklace on elf and Luks mc, merc still at WOW stalking someone der hope to win somebody's heart  ::)  Corey me and rachel still playing too, and ryn at diablo...

Jas Lucas still playing he using recklace on elf and Luks mc, merc still at WOW stalking someone der hope to win somebody's heart  ::)  Corey me and rachel still playing too, and ryn at diablo...

Im just wondering how can we play again like the old times shy

so if we were not awaiting an update anytime soon FOF would be doomed?  :cray: i think most of you old players shouldn't need an update to get together and keep this clan alive. ofc i understand most ppl are busy. just saying we are "FRIENDS (of faith)" and could come up with things to do together even b4 update. even if its just 3 memebrs on at the same time...

p.s i wanna know if we'll be on forsaken or chosen too :yahoo:

kk if we stay on old ones we allowed to "try-out" others thou ryt? i realy wana test their skills

Until now im looking a reason to play again the reason i moved to mc side because old fof members quit and by that time family is still not big thats why i got lonely and i found new friends on mc side my enemys from rank days turn out to be the one helped me level my rouges and do BG so i cant join you guyz at chosen side

Hi guys, almost two weeks I didn't play any games...enjoying my reunion with my childhood friends and drag me to very good moments here.

I'm so sorry can't meet you here, but still sometimes i will log in the forum for sure.

Forsaken/Chosen? Forsaken got better skills tho that make me difficult to choose  :pardon:

hhhmmm rap rap...read first page pm those names in game  ;) ...

guys lets start playing forsaken wen update comes  ;D

:( so now we enemies of our old chars? (or something like that XD) we can stay on chosen and make forsaken chars on the side just for fun and skill testing.. like u guys did on FB and mc...

I just thought All fof should stick together in chosen as for me ill go stick to wom since ahmed is just waiting for wom to realesed in ios and alliance players is increasing in numbers its time for  our fof clan there to defend the fury faction.

Eveeytime I've been trying to play noone on or talking. Recommend rage of bahumet app it is a free game and you aren't required to use real money to get quality items or advanced cards and easy honor points system and I have fof Clan there

i think its prolly not very likely we will all ever play the same game and thats ok we still have the personal relationships weve formed through us playing together and as far as im concreaned we are a family lol and we all owe warspear for that.i know we are all looking and playing other games lol i myself like to play as many games as i can life is way too short and i dont wanna miss any cool game .lets plan a fof reunion  :yahoo:

and btw is nice to see others still wanting to join our family

am not evil  :aggressive:

yah shy not evil . but all of us have evil side.. right? hehe..

btw. my bro kerv will quit game..  :cray: ... he's not ok now.  :( hope he will change his mind.

heey guys ;)

I decided to give this game a new chance ;) I'm bored in the last time so what about some hunting in the lab?

Still need armor and weapon

heey guys ;)

I decided to give this game a new chance ;) I'm bored in the last time so what about some hunting in the lab?

Still need armor and weapon

Hey Ere, try to search Shyleen on MC side, I'm pretty sure she will love to hunt to get the second lv18 bow

HAPPY BDAY KARI,  :give_rose:  May today be filled with laughter and love. You r now a year older, a year better, wiser and a little more fabulous. Hope ur birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true. Have a good one :drinks: 

dont drink much  ;)