Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

:drinks: finally got my arena bow today!! yippeee!! thanks to fury, otherwise would have taken months lol. :rofl:

:drinks: finally got my arena bow today!! yippeee!! thanks to fury, otherwise would have taken months lol. :rofl:

Gz  :good:  i still need 1500ap for my staff  ;D

;D grats Kari lol

today I will get my arena bow  ;D

lol i guess i really do play too much ive got 32k arena pts on my noob ranger bluebomb  :rofl:

grattzzzzz both ryn and kari on getting arena bows  :yahoo:

hi slay,red and my fof friends :) whats up? another doom weapon got again????????????????????? :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: well got banned on two accounts on forums :dirol: tryin to handle this account properly :aggressive:

@day  :shok: bunny here...

@corey, who is sefa? ::)

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

sefa is siiarien  ;) thought we gon continue hunt eye today but heard wolfsy & qing/shy suicide... lets make a date to go again guys :yahoo:

wolfy  u  forgot me  :blush:

ofc thank u too rahul  :blush: now just need to amp my bow

lol shy u being evil again wanting me to die  :wacko:

ull not die corey if tayu, me and wolfsy evaders der ;) try tomorroww coreyyyy ;D ;D

Where are u guys..im there now need back ups lol :facepalm:

sok am bout to sleep now, try pm asimilator xxsachinxx rahul roseblood... I think they park der char in der...goodluck sok cya later

so  ;D i killed the winny poor diiadora sooo many times on her mc and she couldn't take it and guess what?? she did what she is good at : calling me names :wacko: . id say she needs to grow up but since she a granny now i guess my advice would be she needs to quit drinking b4 playing. i dont know if the racist comments she keeps pm' me with are against any rules in this game, and since i dont want to be the "always reporting" type, i thought id just post some of the things she says to me.. maybe someday she might just get banned and cool down a bit lol. but on a serious note she is starting to get boring.

17241_.jpg

17242_.jpg

• Warning:
  • foul language (including veiled form), insults;
  • violation of abovementioned rules.
  • Temporal partial denial of game access (muteness in chat, ban on trade deals, group invitations etc):
  • foul language (including veiled form), insults;
  • flood (repetitive posting of similar content or one phrase, symbols, letters, words or repeating short messages), advertisement;
  • begging;
  • violation of abovementioned rules.
  • [/l]
have the starting of flood on pic (or maybe ending)

Nice to know that all of you have fun in lab again  ;D

Shy will use my noob BD if you lacking of tank there

@corey  :give_rose: a flower for ur soft heart

@kari lol just ignore her and keep kill her mc  ;D

aweeeeeee thx ryn  :friends:

lol kari dont  worry about her    but let me know when your hunting her i dont wanna miss that fun  >:D

hey shy did u log my account today??????? just asking lol. someone on my bd n ranger in d afternoon. sorry but i just wanna confirm cuz some random logging my acc without my notice idk who he is n how he does. i changedd my pass many times its still happening. actually my friend told me that i logged today but i didnt, i was with my friends busy playing cricket d whole day. thank u

I didnt after dat incident kethan  :wacko: :wacko: i saw ur day ON too while we hunt alien earlier and went off...asked d one who can access it  :wacko:

so i get a msg in forum from flarelyred saying im a noob but ofc he has blocked my msgs to him. all i can say is wow was i supposseed to care what this he thinks of me when clearly he camt take take i have to say about him  :facepalm:

so i get a msg in forum from flarelyred saying im a noob but ofc he has blocked my msgs to him. all i can say is wow was i supposseed to care what this he thinks of me when clearly he camt take take i have to say about him  :facepalm:

gosh i try to be nice to u but ur just straight up rude.

Looks like you guyz still having some fun with people that got their mental and emotional behavior affected by playing this game.

@Core just ignore those people warspear is their life thats why they cant control their feelings

Looks like you guyz still having some fun with people that got their mental and emotional behavior affected by playing this game.

@Core just ignore those people warspear is their life thats why they cant control their feelings

hhaiii jassss, jas ma ipacheck aq sau C9 Continent of the Ninth seal, c rachel nagustuhan nya...

hhaiii jassss, jas ma ipacheck aq sau C9 Continent of the Ninth seal, c rachel nagustuhan nya...

Pang phone ska tab na laro lng ako shy  ;D bsta midgard rising na sa September wait nmin kyo as in lhat ng FoF kung hindi mag tatampo tlga ako sa inyo  :nea:

yay im rude    :yahoo: funny thing tho cause he had already blocked any reply i could send  lol i never knew i was soooooo important  8)

yay im rude    :yahoo: funny thing tho cause he had already blocked any reply i could send  lol i never knew i was soooooo important  8)

Don't mind him Core since he has no friends like us that bound to the bones  ;D

Maybe its just a new account from old noob  :dirol: ...hmmm I smells a dog food come out from his mouth tho lmao

its kai`s birthday guyz we starting to wonder why you guyz rarely visit our wom forum :D we dont want to give up on our clan there we will wait for midgard rising for you guyz  ;D  how about pay our clan a visit there and greet kai  :clapping: