Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

:blush: been sick... and my char still at chief lol.

corey coz we all know where you are  :tease:

so i saw wom pc version.. 500mb to download.. does it update often? think its gon cost a lil more than WO does for me since i dont use wi-fi/ wi-lan for internet access... unles i go to a nearby cafe/shop to use their wi-fi/wireless internet access everytime theres an update lol ;D

:blush: been sick... and my char still at chief lol.

corey coz we all know where you are  :tease:

so i saw wom pc version.. 500mb to download.. does it update often? think its gon cost a lil more than WO does for me since i dont use wi-fi/ wi-lan for internet access... unles i go to a nearby cafe/shop to use their wi-fi/wireless internet access everytime theres an update lol ;D

Hi, yeah they merely update every day lol

The PC client is awesome, but no map still that will make you lost so often just like me and Corey.

Btw, since my connection so laggy for last 4 days I can't play WoM, but playing WO in saphire with GPRS connection  :facepalm: . I think the ppl there much more friendly than here, very helpful and no cursing in the trade chat

lol ryn thats y i need someone looking or me since im soooo lost  btw even joes up to lvl 10 already    but i did get my coupons for my first two mounts  dragon and rhino  8)

lol yea sapp server sucks i played there for a little while

U playing sapphire ryn?..which faction u playing?..

;D ofc long eared Sindy

We will meet someday  :blush:

I am trying to wear skirt now as a druid, very difficult to run lol...and snakes trying to look under my skirt  ;D

Too many elf der, play mc  ;D :blush:

I don't like MC actually, its an easy mode on elf city raid and boss farm

Hey Guys ;)

I heard that you want play WoM once and wanted ask if anyone tried it out.

There is a Version for Android,Mac and iOS out  :blush:

Its way better than this Game..

Hey Guys ;)

I heard that you want play WoM once and wanted ask if anyone tried it out.

There is a Version for Android,Mac and iOS out  :blush:

Its way better than this Game..

lol Ere we playing it since the first launch, but I rarely on  :blush:

Hey where u guys get those tags from  :clapping: I want one too  ::)

;D what kind of avatar u wanna be?

@Shy u made me  :blush:

Btw, today will be my busy day playing D3  ;)

@Shy u made me  :blush:

:shok: made u wat  :shok: .....enjoy playing D3 :give_rose:  be a millionaire  ;D ;D

ryn i think warlu will be playing D3 too...

:shok:  made u wat  :shok:  .....enjoy playing D3 :give_rose:  be a millionaire  ;D ;D 

ryn i think warlu will be playing D3 too...

u made me  :blush:  coz called me mighty  ;D

ok I will pm Warlu hope he plays in US server

Ryn pm me your user pass.in WoM so i can boost you in desert in weekend it will be great if FOF is the first guild in PvE to complete epic gears and conquer the upcoming 10 man new dungeon nxt month 4 lvls to go till i get the beta master title (tnxs that there will be no wipeout)

How's Diablo 3? Heard they removed stuff from Diablo 2

People at WoW trade chat start talking about D3 and then some others start telling them to duck off  :lol:

they say D2 was better than D3, well it was very easy to level there if you get addicted in first play you get to lvl 100 already  ;D

People at WoW trade chat start talking about D3 and then some others start telling them to duck off  :lol:

they say D2 was better than D3, well it was very easy to level there if you get addicted in first play you get to lvl 100 already  ;D

Yup, D3 removed the character stat customization (STR,STA,INT,DEX) and become auto depend on the class and unlock all skills.

But the good thing is, by this new system there will be no wrong build that force player to start over the char and throw the wrong built char.

The new system allow you to fully customize ur playing style according what kind of boss you will fight, that way is too much fun to experiment, since so many mobs type with their nasty buff will kill you if you get wrong skills set.

Diablo series idea is all about farming the most epic gears, and the D3 will allow you to sell all epic gears in auction with real money (USD,EURO,SGD, etc)

hey  guys  wazz  up  i  hav  not been on  for more  than 20 min for almost a week now.  a  tour  with friends  :blush: .  so  anything  new in  ws ? :bomb:  i  m not  gona  be on  for another week so  update me on forum  :friends: 

@Jonny, hi bud, i got D3 fever here

@Rahul, lol MC will happy while u r not around, have a good time there

Der is :P demon hunter soon be der hahahahah

Fine then, leave your brothers alone at WoW, fine, you want it that way, ok then, thought you were our brother

Fine then, leave your brothers alone at WoW, fine, you want it that way, ok then, thought you were our brother

who cares bro, we got plenty of ladies in our guild

who cares bro, we got plenty of ladies in our guild

yea bro, so how's you and Healybelle? She ignored you like that girl you met at Warspear did? If she doesn't then she's a keeper

U both still my bestfriend :blush: :give_rose: 

well enjoy with your ladies der, hope i meet dem soon, few more gb's to go gaysss chillaxxx

Btw merc hope deyr really real lady  :wacko: as ive known u ur always end up liking men  :bad: :bad:

on online mode i don't see anyone lvl99. don't exist lvl100 on diablo 2.

Yup, D3 removed the character stat customization (STR,STA,INT,DEX) and become auto depend on the class and unlock all skills.

But the good thing is, by this new system there will be no wrong build that force player to start over the char and throw the wrong built char.

The new system allow you to fully customize ur playing style according what kind of boss you will fight, that way is too much fun to experiment, since so many mobs type with their nasty buff will kill you if you get wrong skills set.

Diablo series idea is all about farming the most epic gears, and the D3 will allow you to sell all epic gears in auction with real money (USD,EURO,SGD, etc)

on the lastest version 1.13, u could reset your status once every difficult. i don't see how could u need to start back all the game and since it was just seven classes, was very easy to see what to focus, specially because it was initially focused on some status (like barbarian, instead of have all status 20(no char had all 20) he had str 30, energy, 10. and sorcerer had 35 energy and both vit/str 10, both the status of each char are the initial status.