Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

Hi all  ;D

I am really deep thinking to buy D3 because the game allow players to create item auction and get paid by real money $ through paypal account.

Which is means the player can make money while enjoy playing, this is a genius idea.

So, I am gonna saying if this go well, then I will focus on that game only and become a millionaire  ;D

How about that sound Joe?

u dont get much money from it tough :\, maybe enough to pay for the game. but buy it, i played D2 for years and it was a very nice game, so i m sure u will enjoy a lot D3, any price for it is a good price since is a amazing game with lots of skills and classes  ;D , and u can play ONLINE!

paul was on, and probably playing wow..  sulla cudnt find him at eu server he myt be in us his name is striernoob...

He found Strider with his Man Detection skills, yes, he knows where men are and what they doing, I know it's scary, especially being watched by SULLA  :shok:

idk merc it seems sullas got some pretty good skills at finding out where shy is  hmm maybe shes broke him outta his man hunting phase  u know evil angels have that power  :rofl:

Barca all the way!! Who is with me? even thou we didn't get a goal on that simple penalty #sigh# hey guys.

Barca all the way!! Who is with me?  even thou we didn't get a goal on that simple penalty #sigh# hey guys.

barça lost. duckin messi, shouldnt play x chelsea  :bad:

idk merc it seems sullas got some pretty good skills at finding out where shy is  hmm maybe shes broke him outta his man hunting phase  u know evil angels have that power  :rofl:

Nah seems like sulla havent his own opinion atm but anyway more people in need of attention and drama involved there, long history :lol:

barça lost. duckin messi, shouldnt play x chelsea  :bad:

He gave us many trophies.. is human too :facepalm:

Sucks #sad# wat is wrong with barca lately. 3rd time losing on My bets Lol. Ud think it would be inspired on home ground. Arg.. Maybe shy can comfort me yeah?  :blush: nyt nyt yall.

Nah seems like sulla havent his own opinion atm but anyway more people in need of attention and drama involved there, long history

my opinion is there are to many annoying people on mc side lately, whining about traitors and paranoia that i tell wog how to hunt anax bullshit, shy trying to make us all hate mc and play elf, and merc is helping elfs by being afk at riff lol.

that's all i listen there, or insults from pissed off Barcelona fan, try be friendly still,  but now people start talk in ducking riddles "ask auger" "one day you know"  wtf??

on other side, shy actually tells to go back too mc sometimes, so friends don't hate me, but what's the point? staying at mc, il just be afk there playing wow, or crossing killing elfs for hours.

but without that someone to pm..

nah, atm no fun there, so why keep bring up this drama bro, too provoke even more drama?

my opinion is there are to many annoying people on mc side lately, whining about traitors and paranoia that i tell wog how to hunt anax bullshit, shy trying to make us all hate mc and play elf, and merc is helping elfs by being afk at riff lol.

that's all i listen there, or insults from pissed off Barcelona fan, try be friendly still,  but now people start talk in ducking riddles "ask auger" "one day you know"  wtf??

on other side, shy actually tells to go back too mc sometimes, so friends don't hate me, but what's the point? staying at mc, il just be afk there playing wow, or crossing killing elfs for hours.

but without that someone to pm..

nah, atm no fun there, so why keep bring up this drama bro, too provoke even more drama?

Cross asked merc if he is elf just 1 ducking time and i did too, maybe that hurt him because didnt upgrade, same as you pming me and talking about not cool jonny madmax merc and shy playing elf now, whats the difference then?

Same as shyleen paranoia talking about my behind to others im gaylordd when all people know im not him and who is in real.

I think its more possesive if some people dont let you leave party, dont mind if all of them are off, or you just cant talk with me or others many time or some people goes mad at you.

Btw lets talk in game, old fof clan topic had enough drama dont you think

Cross asked merc if he is elf just 1 ducking time and i did too, maybe that hurt him because didnt upgrade, same as you pming me and talking about not cool jonny madmax merc and shy playing elf now, whats the difference then?

Same as shyleen paranoia talking about my behind to others im gaylordd when all people know im not him and who is in real.

I think its more possesive if some people dont let you leave party, dont mind if all of them are off, or you just cant talk with me or others many time or some people goes mad at you.

Btw lets talk in game, old fof clan topic had enough drama dont you think

Why you involve me in this drama? You really want to make enemies out of your friends? Didn't I tell you guys I DON'T PLAY ELF, MY BLADEduckINGDANCER HAS NO MOTHERduckING SWORDS, WOOOOOAAAAHHH ELVES GET 100000000 MCOINS JUST MERC AFKS AT RIFF duckING BIG DEAL OMFG OMFG, FOR THE LAST TIME DON'T duckING INVOLVE ME IN THESE STUPID DRAMAS, I DON'T DO SHIT EXCEPT STANDING IN LEGION AT MC AND STANDING IN RIFF AT ELF TALKING WITH PEOPLE, HOW THE duck DOES THAT MAKE ME PLAY ELF? You guys are too sensitive, I play elf then you start giving faceoalms and complaining why I'm at elf, Ask people at mc HOW LONG IM AFKING THERE just to show you and crossfit that I AM MC, or did you guys put me to ignore list? go ask Hornig he always online I bet he saw me online for like ducking 3-5 hours afking at riff, you add me in one more drama then congratulations you just made an enemy out of your friend

Gradex, a druid that still reach the grade X, hope it will be grade XX next year

LOL  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you guys, i am happy now  :) but i am a little bit busy because. I need to raise my grades at school  :( Hope to see you all in game  :friends:

i also thought that gaylordd was you, when it said he was recording and spoke mostly in good english...

crossfit usually spams insults.

Why you involve me in this drama? You really want to make enemies out of your friends? Didn't I tell you guys I DON'T PLAY ELF, MY BLADEduckINGDANCER HAS NO MOTHERduckING SWORDS, WOOOOOAAAAHHH ELVES GET 100000000 MCOINS JUST MERC AFKS AT RIFF duckING BIG DEAL OMFG OMFG, FOR THE LAST TIME DON'T duckING INVOLVE ME IN THESE STUPID DRAMAS, I DON'T DO SHIT EXCEPT STANDING IN LEGION AT MC AND STANDING IN RIFF AT ELF TALKING WITH PEOPLE, HOW THE duck DOES THAT MAKE ME PLAY ELF? You guys are too sensitive, I play elf then you start giving faceoalms and complaining why I'm at elf, Ask people at mc HOW LONG IM AFKING THERE just to show you and crossfit that I AM MC, or did you guys put me to ignore list? go ask Hornig he always online I bet he saw me online for like ducking 3-5 hours afking at riff, you add me in one more drama then congratulations you just made an enemy out of your friend

You join the drama at abc when reply not knowing full story and also making it bigger.  Dont be hypocrite read post again i just ask you 1 time and after that sometimes i talk with sulla about its not cool just that dont changue topic or make your own history evading many points, i dont care what faction you want play isnt that about why i complained.

Talking about me i never ignored you and you know it, in the other hand shyleen added me at ignore list and made many drama just because i went kill kerv when he was hunting with her and other people (kerv is my enemy and killed me hunting too), kerv and me was fightning and mohamad and other allie people just watch, but shyleen killed me defending kerv, so i called more people to kill them and she pm and acted like she go make war, after this mc and elfs did war and sulla just come with mcs to kill mdea, scared to kill others elves for if shy go mad.. and shy ofc went mad at him and he was sad for that and go elf to talk with her with me, she ignored me and sulla i dont know why, maybe need atention or whatever.

I pmed her a lot with other acc and tried talk with others to tell her sulla just come to kill mdea and fourth and i didnt do anything wrong, just kill my enemy and if someone is wrong here is her but she no reply.. only she leave me of ignore list when i ask her with other acc if she pardon me if i delete spanish and make elf, if she want that to stop this ducking crazy drama and asking what she want then..

I think make it so big just for kill my enemy its not fair to me like friend, when she used madmax account at torturer and get 1 ring and madmax make her give to uzun, and she was more angry and crazy too but acted like nothing happened with him because oh well he is rich maybe and more friend maybe for that.

i also thought that gaylordd was you, when it said he was recording and spoke mostly in good english...

crossfit usually spams insults.

Ask koskiller and crossfit who was gaylordd always.

You join the drama at abc when reply not knowing full story and also making it bigger.  Dont be hypocrite read post again i just ask you 1 time and after that sometimes i talk with sulla about its not cool just that dont changue topic or make your own history evading many points, i dont care what faction you want play isnt that about why i complained.

Talking about me i never ignored you and you know it, in the other hand shyleen added me at ignore list and made many drama just because i went kill kerv when he was hunting with her and other people (kerv is my enemy and killed me hunting too), kerv and me was fightning and mohamad and other allie people just watch, but shyleen killed me defending kerv, so i called more people to kill them and she pm and acted like she go make war, after this mc and elfs did war and sulla just come with mcs to kill mdea, scared to kill others elves for if shy go mad.. and shy ofc went mad at him and he was sad for that and go elf to talk with her with me, she ignored me and sulla i dont know why, maybe need atention or whatever.

I pmed her a lot with other acc and tried talk with others to tell her sulla just come to kill mdea and fourth and i didnt do anything wrong, just kill my enemy and if someone is wrong here is her but she no reply.. only she leave me of ignore list when i ask her with other acc if she pardon me if i delete spanish and make elf, if she want that to stop this ducking crazy drama and asking what she want then..

I think make it so big just for kill my enemy its not fair to me like friend, when she used madmax account at torturer and get 1 ring and madmax make her give to uzun, and she was more angry and crazy too but acted like nothing happened with him because oh well he is rich maybe and more friend maybe for that.

Ask koskiller and crossfit who was gaylordd always.

I don't wanna know about you or shyleen's problem, I don't want to take sides here  :facepalm:

All I said was you and crossfit adding me in your " MC's who followed Shyleen to elf ", I did not follow anyone, I did not transfer to elf, I did not join this drama, I did not make the first post with you or crossfit's name involving any of this drama.

Read again, here is a post from you and Crossfit adding me in this bullshit, I'm not evading anything, I am not being a hypocrite, I just don't wanna be a part of this drama, now stop involving me in your post so you will atleast still have my respect

Dont lie all following shyleen  :facepalm:  mercurial want to  :bad: 

patetic .....good luck to all  :facepalm:

im surprised for this shit

Check the dates, who made the first move? not me, so don't involve me in any of this " he changed to elf/he followed ???? to elf " shit

Sorry FoF for the spams but I just want to make it clear to these people  :facepalm:

I don't wanna know about you or shyleen's problem, I don't want to take sides here  :facepalm:

All I said was you and crossfit adding me in your " MC's who followed Shyleen to elf " I did not make the first post with you or crossfit's name involving any of this drama.

Read again, here is a post from you and Crossfit adding me in this bullshit

Why you add me at all things cross said?? Ask him if you not agree with something, we arent same person and already i posted what he wanted mean in real with that.

Why you add me at all things cross said?? Ask him if you not agree with something, we arent same person and already i posted what he wanted mean in real with that.

Me Replying to crossfits post, And then you " Replying " to my post when I didn't say anything about you,

- By Spanish people I was referring to the people who PM'd why I changed to elf which was also you, but the " ♥♥♥♥♥ing part " was for crossfit cause he started to involve me in this

Bro, me quit for now, I just log elf and MC to talk with friends, You see me in MC right? and why does it matter if i'm on elf? all I do is afk at riff, What benefits do elves gain with that? and guys this is a ducking shitty piece of shit in a electronic device, right now elves are more active, MC is ducking boring, killing elves all day, But I AM MC, that is why I don't hunt MC's, I don't hunt bosses with elves and I DONT KILL MY FRIENDS.

You know Sulla is inlove with shy, that's why he follows here, and Madmaxx has more friends online at elves, I always see him with Uxie and other people, Shy is just having time with FoF and old friends.

It's not like we have war with each other, we will all return at forsaken, just don't ♥♥♥♥♥ about other people going to other factions,

are Spanish people always like this? you go to enemy side they start ♥♥♥♥♥ing? jeez, stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing and remember what friends are, if you don't like us in elves then duck off, you know we will still be together when forsaken comes out,

Why is playing in the opposite faction such a ducking big deal? I don't really get it

They are just spending time with Slay and other FoFs and friends, you don't spend time with your friends even if they in enemy team? do you have real friends at all?

Broder, i dont understand. You passive and enjoy fun with active elves? We talking about game or sex? MC boring for kill elves? Then elves are so cool doing diffrent things than hunt or kill people :wacko: :wacko: 

Broder bro, you my friend and for that i recommend you stop acting at forum like a ducking brainy king knowing about all things and rest people are just noobs retards toping it writing like a ♥♥♥♥♥ gangsta, get more info before post your epic speech, i didnt kill any friend too, you should know who start "♥♥♥♥♥ing" as you said and made many drama when i just killed 1 elf enemy.

And sorry my broder i will not give you the last word like always you want, this time no bro because you wasnt there and dont know full history.

What else to I have to proof? why can't you just accept that I didn't join this drama and you guys added me to it  :facepalm:

And anyways, why you started insulting me? did I insult you? I was talking to Crossfit not you, so that is another problem here...  :facepalm:

Anyways forget about that, if you wanna continue then continue cause I'm not gonna stop until this is over, and again This is NOT the " Shyleen attacking you " problem

i agree with the cute one, duck this argument and leave this thread.

the problem old now, just enjoy game bro, il afk at elf now helping them by adding more numbers to there afkers, what about u merc?  :rofl:

shy is happy at elfs with madmaxx, jonny , qing etc, why still argue about it? stop bro, it`s over.

i agree with the cute one, duck this argument and leave this thread.

the problem old now, just enjoy game bro, il afk at elf now helping them by adding more numbers to there afkers, what about u merc?  :rofl:

shy is happy at elfs with madmaxx, jonny , qing etc, why still argue about it? stop bro, it`s over.

screw this game, I go wow, away from the drama, After all, if you betray Allys all you will hear from them is

Ally: [Common] Dur hakken shuk ver tu hak!!! ( ally calling me traitor )

Mercuriall casts blind on you!

Mercuriall's blind wears off!

Mercuriall spits on your corpses.

Mercuriall: [Common] DUKK SHARR OKK!!!!

Mercuriall laughs.

screw this game, I go wow, away from the drama, After all, if you betray Allys all you will hear from them is

Ally: [Common] Dur hakken shuk ver tu hak!!! ( ally calling me traitor )

Mercuriall casts blind on you!

Mercuriall's blind wears off!

Mercuriall spits on your corpses.

Mercuriall: [Common] DUKK SHARR OKK!!!!

Mercuriall laughs.

bro there dead before even can speak against me there, this merc must be shit at killing allys  :facepalm:

im not sure whats going on between yall but i do know that most of us have already lost enough frnds over stupid shit id hate to see more frndship lost over something stupid

bro there dead before even can speak against me there, this merc must be shit at killing allys  :facepalm:

well, I let them scream in pain and torture them begging me to spare their lives, It's quite fascinating, I record their voices everytime I torture them and play it while I am asleep

Hey Kids! Settle your problem in the game not here!

I mean Spanish, Sulla & Merc

You guys arguing in our clan topic which is not involved of your kids drama! Get lost!

i agree with u ryn.. we created new clan to avoid dramas and now its here again.. Can we post here just all positive, friendship or not offending other people.

On better note (ignoring drama) been looking at 3.0 classes and liked what I saw so far and was hoping one of you could quote skill sections of each class so I could go over skills to give role based standard for each to give better idea which way to go to maximize play with fof and vs logistics depending on which side we choose for overall benefit and variations we could use

Hi guys, just to let you know that I will not play ws anymore till 3.0 to try the new classes

The best of WoM is they have dedicated mods to control the playing environment and the forum

WoM is still in beta for about some weeks if you guyz try its a very different eniviroment how admins and mods so very helpful they letting us play to find more bugs and let the beta players a chance to have a title "Beta Master" when you reach lvl25 before Faction Wars start this is  myself and kai's goal as of now

http://www.youtube.com/user/musicstarttobleed

guys, see these videos, they are mine playing  "THE WORLD HARDEST GAME"  8)

Cool, i was playing it too. Its a little bit hard  ;D