Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

Attention to all fof who gonna play WoM GMs there want our clan to be official WoM clan since our clanbook is in off topic section..we need to talk about our introduction, leader, vice leader etc. So whose gonna play is needed for suggestions and opinions to avoid what previously happen in our clan here at WS

Hello guys, i want back to FoF :yahoo: can I? :blush:

;D I know that your heart still here bud...

I say yes for Gradex, how about you guys?

@Jason, we will discuss about WoM in their forum would be better, I will check it and give feedback

Sorry been gone awhile had some things come up glad to see many pages on clanbook last time oi saw it was stuck on one page very long time

So what side we going on once 3.0 hits human or necro

Lol, its up to you since all classes seems awesome. We are hunting drops and try to sell it for new classes actually

Hey never on now. @ sulla those are just promotions for betas. zone 1 will be free for this version so u can play to level 10 but in 6 months or so when official world of midagard comes out it will be fully free to play. Anyway u should stop by forum and check it out in more detail also GM's will answer any question u have.

Welcome all new members!!!!

Btw U guys suck lol u could have tolm me u already made a cover ryn we cud have just used urs. Btw awesome job i was gonna use the pic on the bottom in our wom forum topic. But not sure since we wont be same characters and not all of us are gonna play. Btw guys i had bought 44000 mithril during the deal for 20$ and i unlocked all slots bags and chest for 4100. Pretty cheap if u ask me and i can also gift zones and anything else with the remaining 39000.compared (to mc prices big difference and in truth u dnt need mithril at all if u grind hard for amber. I just bought cuz of the deal.

@Kai, lol u r addicted and lost in wom  ;D

we survived here and still a good family, ok tomorrow we will gather thaere in donar server

ive been trying to get kai and jason back over to warspear just until wom was ready  but i think kais been putting all his spare time to good use :rofl: im sure by now F.O.F will be known cause hes posted everywhere in wom forum  :yahoo:

true guys i havent signed in once in weeks. but my main problem in ws is not even the money thing. it the lack of content updates mainly no new real quest just a bunch of daily quest crap. they are only entertaining for a limited time. i need a game that every two months or so some new quest are added. make the storyline so its able to be continued at any time. anyway ill try and pop in now and then.

true guys i havent signed in once in weeks. but my main problem in ws is not even the money thing. it the lack of content updates mainly no new real quest just a bunch of daily quest crap. they are only entertaining for a limited time. i need a game that every two months or so some new quest are added. make the storyline so its able to be continued at any time. anyway ill try and pop in now and then.

;D at least spend ur free tickets to proof ur strength like this

1 Elandir vs Slay 0

1 Ashwins vs Knox 0

0 Juniorcel vs Qingaide 1

Noob victims: me, Knox, Juniorcel  :facepalm:

13334_.jpg

to all my beloved friends, i make a challenge, finish this game with less than 50 deaths  :drinks:

http://www.addictinggames.com/action-games/theworldshardestgame.jsp

to who cant play there, try download by some way, name: "the world's hardest game" if u did beat it, try "the world's hardest game 2"

When I woke up in the morning...

Found a lost amnesia elf  ;D without swords

He forgot my names  :wacko:  (pic 1)

Take him to several places to activate his brain  :facepalm:  (pic 2)

...and turn him into evil one...blood thirsty warrior indeed...killing Unge old noob bones shaman  8)  (pic 3)

then end up with love struck to richie rich girl in Nadir  :facepalm:  (pic 4)

Check this out!

13366_.jpg

13367_.jpg

13368_.jpg

13369_.jpg

just finished the diablo 3 beta and it was awesome cant wait for it to come out  :dirol: :fool:

;D me too, i love female monk, but its a little bit too easy

hey old bones wsup  ;D

paul was on, and probably playing wow..  sulla cudnt find him at eu server he myt be in us his name is striernoob...

paul was on, and probably playing wow..  sulla cudnt find him at eu server he myt be in us his name is striernoob...

found "strier"noob, but he said to us stridernoob, always a true noob  :facepalm:

Hi all  ;D

I am really deep thinking to buy D3 because the game allow players to create item auction and get paid by real money $ through paypal account.

Which is means the player can make money while enjoy playing, this is a genius idea.

So, I am gonna saying if this go well, then I will focus on that game only and become a millionaire  ;D

How about that sound Joe?