Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

aahh not again, both of you. :wacko: :wacko:

I going to stop this gay chat again :diablo: and then back to TibiaME (again) 8)

you started this gay chat, see again who first started it  :lol:

gay

you started this gay chat, see again who first started it  :lol:

Screw it up. Go back to your DOTA or we duel in Dota... :wacko: I'll use the noob one :wacko:

congrats ryn on ur win :clapping: also my son wants to join fof again  :blush: he cant seem to make a forum profile again so ill ask for him :facepalm: he is xxwarhawkx/redassasin :good:

Thanks to yall,

@Joe, sure your son still in FoF, soon I will add to the list.

Lol your son so persistent doing dq, not so much chat with him, only say "hi"  ;D

@Merc,Sulla,Irongear there is drama thread in anothrr topic that suits for yall  :rofl:

Beers for yall  :drinks:

@Merc,Sulla,Irongear there is drama thread in anothrr topic that suits for yall  :rofl:

Sulla needs a emo thread, to fix his broken heart  :lol:

CONGRATZ for winning the contest ryn!....your really the best! ... really  deserves to  be the leader ...  :good: ...

Hey thanks Nenen, I met your brother several times in the game. You both seems so busy in the real life, and I can see that you are planning to level up. Please let me know if u need assistance in the game :drinks:

Today we farmed Lambert with 4 ppl since 1 down, after this we have a trick how to do it smoothly  ;D

Thanks to all my friends to make it happen

I will show you how if we meet in the game

:drinks:

Hey thanks Nenen, I met your brother several times in the game. You both seems so busy in the real life, and I can see that you are planning to level up. Please let me know if u need assistance in the game :drinks:

NP  ;) ... yah so busy  ;D ... yap GOOD your back  :clapping: ...hope gradex too & other fof... :)

guys  we  were  planning  to hunt alien at  around 2:00 gmt  tommorow  .  so  we  neeed  u  all  :aggressive:  lets  send  alien  bak to his  planet :rofl: :lol: :lol:

ill try to be on at that time rahul  we need to show alien what the f.o.f can do  :dirol:

p.s.  its payday so the beers are on me  :drinks:

Our journey ended when we tried go alien

FAIL OMFG LOLOLOLOL WRONG WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

p.s.  its payday so the beers are on me  :drinks:

where beer? me want beer bro

FAIL OMFG LOLOLOLOL WRONG WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

where beer? me want beer bro

yea lol idk how we ended up there

your too young for beer bro.

no bro, I drink beer allot bro, even at school events bro at the night bro, I remember I got drunk in our school camp bro, that was epic bro, bro, you need to play WoW bro, stop following Shyleen bro, we all know your obsessed with her bro, give her some space bro, she might get annoyed with you bro, oh wait it doesn't matter you know why bro? cause your too scared to tell the truth bro, play WoW bro

Attention all FOF and MC friends will play WoM phase 2 will start nxt week visit our clanbook for more details finally my 1 month of wait is over :lol:

" Items you can get with Mithril coins today:

- extra slots for characters,bag,chest (unlock is fully functional so when you login you will have it unlocked)

- content packs (fully functional so you will have access to zones when you login)

- Elixirs,Potions,Extracts,Wound Bindings (fully functional, potions will be waiting for you in game inbox) "

sounds familiar.

" Items you can get with Mithril coins today:

- extra slots for characters,bag,chest (unlock is fully functional so when you login you will have it unlocked)

- content packs (fully functional so you will have access to zones when you login)

- Elixirs,Potions,Extracts,Wound Bindings (fully functional, potions will be waiting for you in game inbox) "

sounds familiar.

I assure you sulla WoM wil not be like this game i will gladly spend my 10$ for xtra bag and mounts rather than signs me and krylancelo been monitoring WoM forum everyday and by Mods and Admins being very reliable me and kai are conviced it will not end just like what happen in this game

@core,ryn,jburn,shy theres no need to buy the access pass it will be free on android but will need mhitril to purchased adventure zones and only 387 epic dragon mounts left :(

Im not posting this to tell you guyz to quit this game.... As i said i just look and found a game where can i play with all of you guyz aside from this game you can guys stay here and know where to find me and some old fof friends..

@jas ive already got a dragon and the 5 mount pack  :rofl:  its been fun the last couple of weeks jadon playing again with my clanmates and the new frnds ive made  ofc im ready to play wom just as you and kai are.and we all know warspear is a shop but i for one still play for the ppl  :friends:

Did I miss something?  :shok:

I m on vacation so I prefer go lag than go to alien  :bad:

Did you checked WoM forum ryn?