Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

I edited the front page, hope it will attract all the former member that still active to gather here

its  awesome :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  just  wat the  doctor ordered :blush:

its  awesome :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  just  wat the  doctor ordered :blush:

;D

:shok: omg I forgot to add wolfdragon

i like my look as a ranger  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  its cool  8)  nice  work ryn  :drinks:

redd  looks  like  a monster unleashed  :shok:  :diablo: :diablo:

yea i always knew i had a monster in me  8)  btw ryn is there anyway i could get that as my avatarthats a sweet pic.in very impressed and sorta jealous :nea: lmao ryn u have alot of talent

@shootercell, Im glad that you like it  ;D

@red, I could teach you if you want, and where you have been? for 3 days im on but not seen u

I wanna join in clan again, hope u guys wud accept me  :give_rose: miss my family much

Corey will on just to pkay arena and greet some frnds and nver failed to greet me den off  :wacko: :wacko:

Make me a logo too ryn  ;D ;D...

@ryn  ive been working alot  i would be grateful for anything u could teach me.

@shy  for me youve always been my frnd and even if your name wasnt on the list your fof to me .

@jas  i wish i could take credit for the front page  but it was all ryn  :yahoo:

btw everyone luks as asked me to allow him to join again he also has always been my frnd

@ryn  ive been working alot  i would be grateful for anything u could teach me.

@shy  for me youve always been my frnd and even if your name wasnt on the list your fof to me .

@jas  i wish i could take credit for the front page  but it was all ryn  :yahoo:

btw everyone luks as asked me to allow him to join again he also has always been my frnd

about it, i wanted to talk with u to remove that ask, atm i prefer to be neutral and play as my own, not following any rule so forget it  ;)

@shyleen, lol i told u always be an fof no mater how bad u are, what avatar u want btw?

@lucas, u r my friend, being netral is good since no benefit being in clan tho  ;D

@crossfit, thanks and u r strong now, i cant beat u in arena

guys how about me :blush: my name still not their..  ;D am i still belong here?

Lol, we are waiting for your confirmation actually  ;D

Ofc you still here, I will add your name soon

Welcome to Wolfgirl as a new member of the family

Beers for you  :drinks:

Wc wolfgirl and ryn giving beers to everyone that is a member or anyone joining,want everyone to be addicted? xD Joke

Wc wolfgirl and ryn giving beers to everyone that is a member or anyone joining,want everyone to be addicted? xD Joke

;D the kitty queen is back

Special beers for you  :drinks:

yay this game sucks but at least i have frnds who keep laughing  :yahoo:

wb vince and sindy  :friends:

and a big welcome to kari whose kept me from getting bored the last couple if months  :rofl:

me (wolfgirl) slay (mend) sword (goodfriend) carnege (joe) red (corey) posing after our kill  :yahoo:

12075_.jpg

Swordmagus a good guy, was trolling him for good half an hour near caravans.. Unconciously helped me do the "strongest" and was quite nice to me when I logged elf and apologized for that trollin` U should consider to offer him membership as he told me he does not belong to any community yet. There are still few nice elfs out there! But FOF guys were always honorable allies and opponents  :give_rose:

Swordmagus a good guy, was trolling him for good half an hour near caravans..

:lol: i was in party with him waiting by nadir when u kept messing with him lol, he kept going back over and over again, thought he would give up. and yes, he is a great guy. ;)