Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

Dang i see u guys are letting anyone in even tho u don't know them very well like u guys said u was gonna do but oh well like it matters. U guys say 1 thing and do the opposite

Dang i see u guys are letting anyone in even tho u don't know them very well like u guys said u was gonna do but oh well like it matters. U guys say 1 thing and do the opposite

Don't start the drama here :facepalm:

@relix  u arent looking close enough cause we havent added anyone .but even if we did ive played everyday with her for a month.and btw wat diff does it make to you anyway.

red/purple/red2/corey, take few minutes out of hamburgers to write rules, a better central look and if possibly, take some screenshots so u can make it more attractive to ppl. and be a man, who break rule, expulse from the clan, or the drama start again

Looking more attractive by choosing fonts and decoration not so important anymore since the game content not so attractive tho.

You are doing great Corey, so let it be.

The important thing is we know each other well.

@luks  if i knew how to do half of the stuff i would .your right ofc about the rules tho ive been waiting on imput from everyone.

luks  u forgot me  ;D  juniorcel druid  nd shootercel ranger  :wacko:

i just copy and paste my friend  ::)

@luks  if i knew how to do half of the stuff i would .your right ofc about the rules tho ive been waiting on imput from everyone.

simply use "office word", make it as u want, change words format, put a pic if u want, take a screenshot of it then upload it to any site like tinypic.com then simply paste it here on the first screen. u can make it with less than 200kb a very good colorfull pic.

heya! :blush: well. i did a bit of graphic design at varsity.(no qualifications thou) i would do it for you guys if you all agree or if some other people in the group also want to try we could all create a "front page" post it here and you all decide which one you want to use, bear in mind thou that im not yet a member but this would be as a token of appreciation for the group since i have received a lot of help/guidance from corey.  all up to you,  ;) happy killing! :yahoo:

well, as i said karabo, that isnt the best i can do at all, it were made in few minutes. i m getting headaches atm.

if i get 2-3 days to do it and if i be interested, i can do a good front page. but maybe not as good as others can do ofc

well, as i said karabo, that isnt the best i can do at all, it were made in few minutes. i m getting headaches atm.

if i get 2-3 days to do it and if i be interested, i can do a good front page. but maybe not as good as others can do ofc

ofc, its all good. it needs time.  :) good luck then. :blush:

@rahul  sorry  bro  idk wat i was thinking  :facepalm:

@luks and karabo which one of yall can teach a big noob like to do any of that  :pleasantry:

me me me! pick me! pick me! pls me me lol :blush: anyways i wanted to ask if the fof logo i saw on1 of the members profile which has wings on it... is that the logo u guys use?

me me me! pick me! pick me! pls me me lol :blush: anyways i wanted to ask if the fof logo i saw on1 of the members profile which has wings on it... is that the logo u guys use?

Its our signature logo in WoM(World of Midgard)

i like! well maybe you can put it on front page as well, like a letter head, but can have maybe 2 drawings of 1girl elf on left side and 1 boy elf on right side then in the middle put up names of the members.. i have the idea on my mind and can try do a rough sketch scan it and show u what im talking about and also with the rules u can use up the same thing. logo and in between put them in point form. also i see u and 1 other member only use the logo, is it not a recommendation that all members use it  like you did with their names on the side?.. by the way they are brilliant i must say.

i like! well maybe you can put it on front page as well, like a letter head, but can have maybe 2 drawings of 1girl elf on left side and 1 boy elf on right side then in the middle put up names of the members.. i have the idea on my mind and can try do a rough sketch scan it and show u what im talking about and also with the rules u can use up the same thing. logo and in between put them in point form. also i see u and 1 other member only use the logo, is it not a recommendation that all members use it  like you did with their names on the side?.. by the way they are brilliant i must say.

Krylancelo and slay are the only who know how to do it  ;D

And wen van van was on this is wat he ask me  :lol: :lol: ... Hope to see more old fof frnds on this coming new update...

ya  i also wana  see  some oldies  i hav heard a lot abt them  :friends: vic  was also  on some day ago i heard  :pleasantry:

hello all :blush:   just wanted to let you all know that i am done with the cover page. at first i drew just black and white elfs and i sent reddkilla the drafts but since i saw that you were talking about it being colourful i then added colour. im going to attach 3 examples and you decide which you like then if you get to use my cover page i can then edit the names and all info i might have left out.

pls note that i can change colour to use on pic and also size and colour of border

i made the pics small to be viewable if using a fone to open, oh and also i would have done evil looking creatures but since this is for elfs i thought to just draw two of them with just the armour lol. still let me know what you would rather see me put in there....

11273_.jpg

11274_.jpg

11275_.jpg

It's really a nice picture you made.

Hmm, Karabo I know you really exciting with the game as we all feel a long time ago.

But don't worry you can still meet active members in the game and I assure you that they all are nice and helpful person.

@Shyleen,  ;D  you are the queen that Van talking about

Just read the announcement about the new classes. It's really good but still it's just marketing words. And reading the ppl comments full immature words as always.

Really different with the WoM forum.

nice  wolfy  :good:  mayb  a bit  darker  background  will make it  :blush:

shotercel u give ur juniorcel for any person? why i see u become a bad elf killing noobs mc with the top of evils elfs  like breakout etc etc  :facepalm: 

Nice one karabo i wonder if you could join us in WoM it seems you are a good player and we can use your help there  :friends:

@xavi plzz check elf cc quest maybe it killing mc....rahul never killed noob mc unless he was being atked  ::) ::)  i know him well

yes karabo is really great person if it hadnt been for her id prolly had lost my mind by now .btw ofc ive asked her to join us at wom.but for rite now i think we should vote to let her join the fof if she so wishes it.im pretty sure we can all see she what kind of person she is just by her trying so hard to help with our clan page.i ofc will vote yes for her  :rofl:

@crossfit i  still  dnt  atk  any1  until they atk me :good:  nd  if the mc  r lower than lvl 15 i just roots  nd run  ;) .  i m alwaz  promoter of peace :blush:

btw  thx  cindy  :give_rose:

yes karabo is really great person if it hadnt been for her id prolly had lost my mind by now .btw ofc ive asked her to join us at wom.but for rite now i think we should vote to let her join the fof if she so wishes it.im pretty sure we can all see she what kind of person she is just by her trying so hard to help with our clan page.i ofc will vote yes for her  :rofl:

Hmm...when she usually on? I want to meet her personally