Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

relix is obviously kinggila , only idiot wouldn't notice it, just read his posts, kinggila account ban so he made new, and trolled, to obvious..

secondly you people start with the lies and bring me into it, they talk about wom here, relifx bring this spam, stay licking ashurains ass and dont communicate with the enemy.

u really think I'm Kinggila ur such an idiot to think that!!!! Ur obvisiously in love with him bc i can think of two reasons why i say that, 1 u always talk about him, 2 everything involves around him in ur eyes..... Get a life and stop being so obsessive over ppl..... I think ur jealous bc u always talk about him and plus bc his wife plays and ur wife/girlfriend doesn't....... Get over urself seriously ur getting old on everything being about everyone else especailly Kinggila and not about urself...... U just don't wanna admit ur the blame for ur half just like everyone else is a blame for their act.......

u really think I'm Kinggila ur such an idiot to think that!!!! Ur obvisiously in love with him bc i can think of two reasons why i say that, 1 u always talk about him, 2 everything involves around him in ur eyes..... Get a life and stop being so obsessive over ppl..... I think ur jealous bc u always talk about him and plus bc his wife plays and ur wife/girlfriend doesn't....... Get over urself seriously ur getting old on everything being about everyone else especailly Kinggila and not about urself...... U just don't wanna admit ur the blame for ur half just like everyone else is a blame for their act.......

then who are you? the noob from shit town??

let`s see,

kinggila accounts get`s banned.

new account made on same day.

new account starts defending kingila and trolling on same topics as him.

wonder who could it be? kinggilas mistress?  oh no, hope  ivy doesn't find out.

guys keep cool  ;D

when u hate each other,take revenge in game...

.especially for rogues: come on,taking revenge is easy for u,so just do it and let the ppl talk....and kill them while they cant see u  ;D

all should calm down (honstly maybe me too sometimes,everybody is angry about something sometimes...but then u should remember it is just a game and then all is fine again)...

so let FOF 2 be FOF 2 and talk in pm ....or ppl think fof is full of drama only...cause reading this new topic...only chaos :sorry:

No drama between us.

Just somebody else trolling here.

Don't mind of them, soon we will leave this game.

sigh.... :( i never imagined a game so damaging.... take a breather for a while guys.... amp up your understanding and patience or this thing wont end...  ;)

Man oh man. What has this game world come to. Lol.  :unknw:

sucks no one can have decent conversation. Dont blame king and queen

For wats going on anyone talkin about them, talking crap to em, and so

on and so forth ur at fault. Its called instigating. Just give it up play the game.

lets be mature gamers. its a war game so why not do the talkin with your weapons

instead of making war in forum. i mean everything is all ass backwards.

talkin shit only gets u so far. After while you make an ass outta ur self and them.

another point in these case arent u supposed make ur self look better not just as low.

its bad when,u,have,ur friends wantin to quit bc u cant shut up. Silence is a killer.

Ignore em. Youll be amazed at wat will happen.

Btw not takin sides. Im on no ones side but my own. I love everybody.

But really ur keeping it goin. just leave everyone on the shit list alone and continue

in your big happy family  ;D family first remember.

Everyone plz listen for those that didnt catch the post. No one got kicked anyone that wants to remain fof r to post here that they r still in. It was meant as a chance to let those members reconsider whether fof was still the place they wanted to be. Whether because it was too much drama,or they have problems with other members,or just straight out fof wasnt going in the direction they liked. Please to clear up any confusion.

wer  is  my name  ranger shootercel nd druid juniorcel  :'( .  u forgot me :wacko:

This new topic made because we don't like childish drama shoot, and we have plan to leave the game and together play another game

As many of you hopefully see i quitted and will quit this game.somehow i cant post on FoF clan book page so ill post it here.This game was the best mmorpg i've ever played (v0.7-1.9) but then the updates were crappy and the game became more and more expensive and new and senceless content like the labyrinth came.

I knew most of you guys and was proud to play with ppl like you.

But i got to say good bye to all here.I guess i will play the game again when it will get cheaper and when the devs will add new lvl's and new island.What will never Happen...Anyways...Cya (maybe) in future updates or in WoM ;)

hello there!  ;) .. wish the best of this clan!,.... ...  :good: hope can fixed all  conflicts. God Bless!... see yah in game .

>@ core , thanks.. make me laugh 2 ... 8) ..

>my bro still joining, he maybe cant find d link here... 

=> Forgive, forget !, be humble, be a good sport

@brown kitty you are one of the reasons i kept playing this game and it proves what ive said along its the relationships you make with ppk that most important thing    its too bad we didnt play more together.but i have a feeling we will all be back if they ever fix this game  but if not u can always reach me by pm

@Nenen and Dylan, so sorry I lost my interest in this game.

Hope can meet you in another game.

And please send my regards to Kervince

i try to play when i can but work keeps me busy and not really much to do anymore and most of my frnds are already gone .

@core  :blush: .wow its gud to know..  yah ur right ... hope devs wll listen... this is my only scape to probz & pressures n life. hehe.

@slay : yeh i tried to research ur games but  my low net connection cant make it . nice if u can find game thats like ws,simple not so loaded with graphix.(hav eye sickness ;D :sorry: hehe) can be played in gprs/edge connection and free to play  ::) .

@bro : WB  8) ,,( 'Pasalubong asan na?')

@core  :blush: .wow its gud to know..  yah ur right ... hope devs wll listen... this is my only scape to probz & pressures n life. hehe.

@slay : yeh i tried to research ur games but  my low net connection cant make it . nice if u can find game thats like ws,simple not so loaded with graphix.(hav eye sickness ;D :sorry: hehe) can be played in gprs/edge connection and free to play  ::) .

@bro : WB  8) ,,( 'Pasalubong asan na?')

I am playing WoW using gprs/edge  ;D

But to download 10GB you should search the free wifi in any cafe/hotel or other places (if you can use your laptop)

• 2 weeks later...

hello :) i have been reading most of the posts here and i have a few questions: is this clan still active? or the whole clan migrating to WOM?how do you guys introduce your clan to new players?what are the requirements for one to be able to join this clan?what are the benefits of being part of this clan?is this clan for elfs or mc's?do you have rules?do you have a website for the clan? as i believe matters seen by opposite clans will always have conflicts hence all this drama here on the forum. but id like to believe people running this clan are doing it so with maturity (mind set) and ofc lots of fun. :blush: p.s i'll be waiting for your reply  :yahoo:

wow u sure had alot to say  ;D

lol i know right  8) and i made sure its in different colour so people try take note lol :blush:

yes from playing with u i know u like to stand out and get noticed .yes we are still active.even if it seems it just me on.for rules the i think is the most important is to respect other players .bebenfits well for me what i got was always haveing some frnds to play with and someone to help when needed likewise ive done my best to help others when i could .we are mostly a clan of frnds and from the time ive spent with u i think weve become good frnds and i think u would make a nuce addition to F.O.F if youd like to join. :yahoo:

i  m here  :blush:  karabo wolfgirl :give_rose:

i see you  :yahoo: good thing, making my decision much easier :blush: