Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

lol merc its all good i prolly wouldve done the same thing  .i had a good laugh at that one  :)

It was Sulla's idea, we tried to do that against 2 rogues and they killed us  :lol:

sulla still play warspear??? ....i never see him....oh wait....

i only see a peace of red letter crossing at door 10 min while the elf watch and laugh it him and some level 14 elfs cry cause sulla kill them while crossing like a pro  ;D

go on sulla,u can do it  :yahoo:

ah....gratulations sulla....more then 1000 posts now in forum  ;D

sulla still play warspear??? ....i never see him....oh wait....

i only see a peace of red letter crossing at door 10 min while the elf watch and laugh it him and some level 14 elfs cry cause sulla kill them while crossing like a pro  ;D

go on sulla,u can do it  :yahoo:

lolol

i killed your friend mdea just 5 mins ago at crossing, his rich swords and armour couldn't save him, not only low lvl are victim, almost killed you too but you hamstring and run  Опубликованное фото

was trying new ram out, it made a big diffrence, back to 0.7 crossing speed again, the history of crossing tactic is a long one, a rogue must stay in the shadows to kill, if he goes out into the open or in the middle of 5 elfs like a jackass then he is no rogue!!! Опубликованное фото

lolol

i killed your friend mdea just 5 mins ago at crossing, his rich swords and armour couldn't save him, not only low lvl are victim, almost killed you too but you hamstring and run  Опубликованное фото

was trying new ram out, it made a big diffrence, back to 0.7 crossing speed again, the history of crossing tactic is a long one, a rogue must stay in the shadows to kill, if he goes out into the open or in the middle of 5 elfs like a jackass then he is no rogue!!! Опубликованное фото

go sulla,kill mdea again , without brain +9 swords dont help him  :tease:

yea,i tried to save the poor druid and tried to cross too,but my connection not fast enough,until i cross one time u can hit me 2 times  :bad:

but when there is only 1vs 1 ... crossing like a...i dont know....what thing cross all the time?  ;D

come on....but ok,good connection cn be an advantage too, poor elfs who make panic...they just should make it like i do: watch and laugh and drink some coffee  ;D but it is funny too see how some try to attack and until they put their sword in the air u hit them twice and cross again  ;D

oh..out of topic a bit  :blush:  sry  :blush:

i find it funny so many ppl have so much to say about sulla.it seems like thats all that was spammed in tradechat sulla this and sulla that .its funny because im pretty sure hes been killing all of them .i wonder if he wasnt would they have anything to say about him .he clearly is a good player if so many players have fallen to his tatics

Hey guys got WoM dl and played alittle. Game looks good and seems to be coming together pretty well. Still trying to figure out all the controls but it looks like it will be pretty fun to play. I made a fury char but let me know what side everyone wanna choose so I can make one there

How many days before you got your  access acount blu? Im still waiting for mine :facepalm:

:blush: last time i saw sulla dying was in irsenolt town one,HE was still doin his daily job i.e killing level 12 13 14 newbies haha very funny thing happens.i think he might have making his videos lol but unfortunately what i saw was it went mess up for him.he tried to kill two newbies level 12 ranger and level 14 bd. he got killed.i feel sad emerald is over dominant by great population of mountain clan.its unequal ratio.so i here want to say is fight with your equal level or powers.killing helpless newbies doesn't make you a ''PRO''.... :sorry:

:blush: last time i saw sulla dying was in irsenolt town one,HE was still doin his daily job i.e killing level 12 13 14 newbies haha very funny thing happens.i think he might have making his videos lol but unfortunately what i saw was it went mess up for him.he tried to kill two newbies level 12 ranger and level 14 bd. he got killed.i feel sad emerald is over dominant by great population of mountain clan.its unequal ratio.so i here want to say is fight with your equal level or powers.killing helpless newbies doesn't make you a ''PRO''.... :sorry:

In Emerald actually only PRO can do that, NOOB can only get killed.

The developers should be more creative to make a game more fun to be played.

Design the 2nd island as PvP island is totally wrong.

At least make ppl can fight each other as long as their level one above or below only.

so killing a helpless druid whose level 12 with no good defence nor attcking moon makes one good or pro player waw!!!  ;D get life!!! :bad:

so killing a helpless druid whose level 12 with no good defence nor attcking moon makes one good or pro player waw!!!  ;D get life!!! :bad:

And why you post here? Sulla is mc not elf, here is elf place

That is no problem, infact I would do that to every level 12 druid that takes his first breath in Irselnort world, crush him on the spot and wait at respawn statue and make him want to quit the game and then find another victim... What's your problem? this is not a game called " let's have a tea party with dudes in red names that we are suppose to be enemies with ", why you all complain seriously this is stupid, if you haven't read a thing about faction stuff then I suggest you know full details of the game instead of whining in a Mobile Game's forum, we are enemies our job is to beat the Sh*t out off each other

That is no problem, infact I would do that to every level 12 druid that takes his first breath in Irselnort world, crush him on the spot and wait at respawn statue and make him want to quit the game and then find another victim... What's your problem? this is not a game called " let's have a tea party with dudes in red names that we are suppose to be enemies with ", why you all complain seriously this is stupid, if you haven't read a thing about faction stuff then I suggest you know full details of the game instead of whining in a Mobile Game's forum, we are enemies our job is to beat the Sh*t out off each other

Merc, why you always trolling here?

Just pm him not write in here :facepalm:

Dont mind him ryn its another crybaby  that cant take to be killed and affects his personal life what a losser :lol:and he maybe lonely that why he post here or he really loves sulla  :rofl:

Oh yeah I forgot  :facepalm:  It's not just here, I do it anywhere, I like teaching people how to play this game , anyways next time I use PM, it'd be funny to see their replies too

And this person should not play warspear hes another example of people should play dating game hahahaha.

It's acceptable crying because any rogue can kill elf noobs using invisibility to sneak to the first town.

I said this because a lv 15 rogue killed my lv 12 ranger south of first town while doing quest, then I switch to my lv 20 bd and killed him.

Abusing skill like that is not a good one.

Sad for you mercurial,you don't have any sense of humour. So far you been playing this game. All i see you from your word is you who got no meaning at all. I here said is if you are so obsess killing each other,why don't you fight with equal powers instead of being a noob pro taunting killing newbies.your comment is lame and shamefull the way you write. P.s u are big loser mouth thats what i see all time in arinar. Lets see more what mercurial says. XD

cos he is poor attention seeker who got no value of minding his words. Posting slangs does not make one great. mercurial stop being cruel and Cheap.

what would be the point of starting over again.all the drama comes from with out not from with in this clan .it seems to me too many players have nothing else to do but talk shit about each ither its a very sad state for a mmo to have most of players in forum rather in game

Wow fof has become superstars!!! We moved our topic and ppl jus decide to post there issues here we must be therapist shrinks whatever u wanna call it. Why ppl comin here to complain on sulla we arent his parents. I mean cmon now.(sulla behave or you'll get spanked lol). Plz ppl stop using our topic to complain. Especially when its not even an fof member.

jas i got my pass the next day  8)    also the my char started with 4 swords 3 of which i could not use due to my lvl but 1 was a lvl 18 epic quality sword  :yahoo:

Well make at PvE server lets try fury me ryn and kai already active at WoM forum  :rofl:

i smell bullshit.

date registered today just to troll, wonder who you could.

probably that relix dude spamming for attention again,  ignore posts not related to fof here.

I apologise for posting on ur page,F.o.F. clan...i just post what i saw  that day on first town of irsenolt. Sulla tried to kill newbies but he got killed instead. He post videos on youtube how he kill other player.but here is what real thing i just saw.and....Sulla, being newbie in forum does not matter i am new in game. I don't have time for posting i just use forum for update announcements and lastly i am not spammer.i am great fan of your youtube videos by the way. Hope to see next time you hunting newbies. peace out. :)

I apologise for posting on ur page,F.o.F. clan...i just post what i saw  that day on first town of irsenolt. Sulla tried to kill newbies but he got killed instead. He post videos on youtube how he kill other player.but here is what real thing i just saw.and....Sulla, being newbie in forum does not matter i am new in game. I don't have time for posting i just use forum for update announcements and lastly i am not spammer.i am great fan of your youtube videos by the way. Hope to see next time you hunting newbies. peace out. :)

Np jus pm them next time 8)

:spiteful:  i want join FoF  :aggressive: add me if leader n captain agree  ;D

NO, if Daniloo joins FoF 2nd Gen, then you will be forced to make 3rd Gen  :wacko:

yea, it`s like that time i saw queenivy and kingilla they were hunting low lvl mc at armor cliff, im sure you saw it too,

what would be the point of starting over again.all the drama comes from with out not from with in this clan .it seems to me too many players have nothing else to do but talk shit about each ither its a very sad state for a mmo to have most of players in forum rather in game

it is inside fof look at ur member list again it shows their names! If u cant see it then I don't know wat to tell u! Oh Slay u say this is an elf clan then why does mcs post here all the time? Well i say just delete this dang clan! U guys are doing opposite of wat u said u was gonna do! Oh wait u guys think u can trust some of the members that joined well only ones anyone can realty trust is Slay, Reddkilla, Krylancelo, and Species. (maybe Blublazer a lot don't know him well but he never starts anything as in problems)

:shok: Ok for 1 sulla king and I have never went to armor cliff "hunting low lvl mc".  We been farmin bosses for drops and they only mc we do go after are the ones who attk us first when we tryin to farm bosses. So stop sayin things that ain't true. Just makes u sound ignorant. Stop with the drama already we left fof because of all this drama so stop bringing it up again its over and done with and what's ur deal with thinkin. Everyone is kinggila he was banned from fourms and has not been on. So stop sayin that those two new profiles are him cause their not. My I suggest that maybe u need to get over yourself and realize not everything revolves around you.    Sorry fof for this post I'm just really sick of all this drama. Just leave us out of all this.  :facepalm:

:shok: Ok for 1 sulla king and I have never went to armor cliff "hunting low lvl mc".  We been farmin bosses for drops and they only mc we do go after are the ones who attk us first when we tryin to farm bosses. So stop sayin things that ain't true. Just makes u sound ignorant. Stop with the drama already we left fof because of all this drama so stop bringing it up again its over and done with and what's ur deal with thinkin. Everyone is kinggila he was banned from fourms and has not been on. So stop sayin that those two new profiles are him cause their not. My I suggest that maybe u need to get over yourself and realize not everything revolves around you.    Sorry fof for this post I'm just really sick of all this drama. Just leave us out of all this.  :facepalm:

u r the biggest drama queen i've ever seen here  :lol: :clapping:

relix is obviously kinggila , only idiot wouldn't notice it, just read his posts, kinggila account ban so he made new, and trolled, to obvious..

secondly you people start with the lies and bring me into it, they talk about wom here, relifx bring this spam, stay licking ashurains ass and dont communicate with the enemy.