Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

:facepalm: The drama is still here even without Kinggila and Queenivy. One by Spanish posting his crap two by 2 members being put back in when Jayrox is right about when he says they always atk his low lvl rng. Some clan u still like the drama keep it up guys round 2 can and will be drama invested. It's already started too by the two reasons that i just said. Oh its suppose to be an elf clan then why are mcs in the clan that's not cool..... Well i'm out let's hear what u gotta say now.......:lol: :lol: :lol: (High school drama again well round two)

:facepalm: The drama is still here even without Kinggila and Queenivy. One by Spanish posting his crap two by 2 members being put back in when Jayrox is right about when he says they always atk his low lvl rng. Some clan u still like the drama keep it up guys round 2 can and will be drama invested. It's already started too by the two reasons that i just said. Oh its suppose to be an elf clan then why are mcs in the clan that's not cool..... Well i'm out let's hear what u gotta say now.......:lol: :lol: :lol: (High school drama again well round two)

We are not playing elf anymore pinoy and shyleen name been put back cause we are friends of the old fof even if we are playing mc.. Its better to play mc than to be the likes of you.. And spanish is a long time friend to so if you dont mind just focus on you real life and leave this topic the way it is.

Just to let yall know I haven't quit just taking a break until a good update comes along

If u want me still in the clan add my name if not I'll find sumthin when I start playing again

Species :yahoo: long time no see... Still remember your promise? Waiting for ya in the game ;D

We are not playing elf anymore pinoy and shyleen name been put back cause we are friends of the old fof even if we are playing mc.. Its better to play mc than to be the likes of you.. And spanish is a long time friend to so if you dont mind just focus on you real life and leave this topic the way it is.

Then ur names shouldnt be on the list bc its an elf clan not elf and mc clan but oh well i'll sit back and listen to more of ur guys drama! Oh the Spanish part yes that is drama wana tell fof about old members that's just gonna start crap when Kinggila gets back oh wait he already said he's out and dont care about ur guys drama clan. I agree with Jessica on wat fof stands for F***ed over friends clan! Well like I said keep running ur mouths i'll sit back and listen to ur guys drama from a distance! :lol: :lol: :lol:

how pathetic can this get come people grow the hell up where did ur sense go this worse than highschooll. Its a damn game have fun and play. Who cares about which mc u atk how when or where thats a part of the game get over no matter how much you whine about it. It will still happen ur making something outta nothin. And to be honest acting like my ten year old brother seriously now.  >:D

Better yet screw this clan dont get me wrong i love alot of u guys in it but the clan it sekf nope ill do with out. Ill make my own clan call dgaf lol. Bc i wont gaf wat u do if you feel like stompin amud hole in mc or elf ass go for it who cares its a challenge when,your hated isnt that tge point of a game is a challenge?

when Kinggila gets back oh wait he already said he's out and dont care about ur guys drama clan.

if you don't care about this clan then stop trolling everywhere about "drama" and leave them to talk about wom or whatever.

you probably are kinggila registered today to  talk about him.

..sorry core but this topic will be a sh_t

ignore and don't reply to there posts, they'll get bored

Ryn kai core blu shy i already made our topic in WoM forum lets talk there..sorry core but this topic will be a sh_t

that's not warspears forums so u guys are gonna run scared so go play WoM!!!!! Stay outta warspears if u cant handle this!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if you don't care about this clan then stop trolling everywhere about "drama" and leave them to talk about wom or whatever.

you probably are kinggila registered today to  talk about him.

U have no idea who this is so don't say Kinggila but see drama again but outta Sulla's mouth!!!!!

that's not warspears forums so u guys are gonna run scared so go play WoM!!!!! Stay outta warspears if u cant handle this!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Omg another lowlife kid :facepalm: scared? Yoy better help your mother clean your house kid get a life how pity of you get a life kid its not too late for you :lol:

Omg another lowlife kid :facepalm: scared? Yoy better help your mother clean your house kid get a life how pity of you get a life kid its not too late for you :lol:

it's kinggila , just ignore the pest, they usually go away after some time

another kid hahah think again!!! And u are running to another site that would have nothing to do with warspears or fof clan so if u go there then it can't be anything about here but appearantly u can't handle the heat so just stop posting on here if u can't handle it no need of moving to WoM u move there then delete fof all together bc that's wats gonna happen!!!!!

:bomb:

another kid hahah think again!!! And u are running to another site that would have nothing to do with warspears or fof clan so if u go there then it can't be anything about here but appearantly u can't handle the heat so just stop posting on here if u can't handle it no need of moving to WoM u move there then delete fof all together bc that's wats gonna happen!!!!!

Im just getting my friends scumbag who are you ingame? Your the one scared kid omg how come your parents make such a lowlife kid :facepalm:

:bomb: 

Im just getting my friends scumbag who are you ingame? Your the one scared kid omg how come your parents make such a lowlife kid :facepalm:

go to us sapphire and find out!!!!

Hmm need to change subject...... Soo...... hi how yall doin? Wait dont answer that. Ugh... Jessica loves you guys. Give or take a few.  :unknw:

who is the few? I hope I'm one! :lol:

;D some people don't like us so much.

Please don't bother guys, let them speak...

It would not stop our friendship...

We just a bunch of grow up kid, so be mature and wise not to reply any threat to this topic.

Soon we will leave this dramaspear, if you see Slay on, maybe I have sold that +8 geared char to someone  ;D

Dam not evil as wat uve think core..hahaha nyways just wanna thank u guys for welcoming me in again i really appreciate it...thanks  :give_rose: core plzz erase my name ill quit clan i dont want fof ruin bcoz of me....ccyyaaa all in woommmm.... :drinks:

Love u all

@kai jason forum name is pinoyz

lol, here she is going wild again  ;D

;D some people don't like us so much.

Please don't bother guys, let them speak...

It would not stop our friendship...

We just a bunch of grow up kid, so be mature and wise not to reply any threat to this topic.

Soon we will leave this dramaspear, if you see Slay on, maybe I have sold that +8 geared char to someone  ;D

the only drama I've seen so far on this forum is fof clan members so just shut down fof bc that's the drama!!!!

Ignore this loser, he just wants attention, ignore his shit and continue talking on the main thing, don't let this loser duck up this topic, his posts are invisible so ignore it you don't need a loser like this in your world, he could be Kingliar or one of Kingliar's boyfriends, don't give him attention

Ignore this loser, he just wants attention, ignore his shit and continue talking on the main thing, don't let this loser duck up this topic, his posts are invisible so ignore it you don't need a loser like this in your world, he could be Kingliar or one of Kingliar's boyfriends, don't give him attention

HAHAH FUNNY U SAY THAT, I GET RESPONSE, U LIKE DRAMA, U ARE DRAMA AND UR THE #1 DRAMA PERSON HERE SO U WANNA CONTINUE WITH UR WORDS AND UR RESPONSES, COME ON SAY SOMETHING I WANNA HEAR UR CRAP SOME MORE "DRAMA KING"!!!! OH WAIT THIS AIN'T FOF ANYMORE THAT'S RIGHT!!!! "FRIENDS OF FAITH" UR MEMBERS AND U SURE AIN'T BEING FRIENDLY SLAY AND SURE DON'T HAVE GOOD BEHAVIOR!!!!!

Hmm WoM forum and game have active moderators and they are english native speakers.

One point that dramaspear can't beat it.

@Merc, don't bother, just ignore his profile, solved

Hmm WoM forum and game have active moderators and they are english native speakers.

One point that dramaspear can't beat it.

@Merc, don't bother, just ignore his profile, solved

u know wat Slay be a man not a coward and have them show prove then all this will stop bc either 1. They are lying. 2. They are afriad to show prove bc its probably them that is saying it and saying it was Kinggila. 3. If u don't have them prove it then some leader u where. I mean that's no leader. If I was a leader I'd have them show prove just to get to the bottom of it period!!!!!! I honestly don't think they can and u would make them show prove.....  Now anyone that reads this u tell me if u was a leader would u have them show prove?????

ohh ahmed was sick last week coz of weather condition in middle east...i think uve experienced that too jas...he's still playing order and chaos  ::) ...ill tell him to play either WOW or WOM...and that we all gather in der

and to mau, i think he's busy at work, i can see it the way he posted in FB...and thanks to bing translator i can understand mau's post

Hey guys got WoM dl and played alittle. Game looks good and seems to be coming together pretty well. Still trying to figure out all the controls but it looks like it will be pretty fun to play. I made a fury char but let me know what side everyone wanna choose so I can make one there

Yea guys no need to respond who ever it is obviously made that account yesterday jus to stay anonymous (thats cowardly)  n i kno i dnt usually partake but the pot shouldnt call the kettle black.

Yea ahmed said hes working.  Ohhh and besides guys fof was never about how many members we have. we know the good we do and the players we affected.(i still have ppl come to me and say do u remember me you helped me with this or that)-which is proof of our existence. Ppl will come and ppl will go but fof is forever. :drinks:

Hey guys got WoM dl and played alittle. Game looks good and seems to be coming together pretty well. Still trying to figure out all the controls but it looks like it will be pretty fun to play. I made a fury char but let me know what side everyone wanna choose so I can make one there

Nice me and shy is just waiting for the wom account how many mb is the size of the game blu?

I'll try to play WoM since I don't have any PC at home (I wish I have one) :sorry: , about 1 months to go I'll buy my lovely Samsung Galaxy ...... (forgot the name) ;D cya ,