Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

Stop talking about ''Gays'' all this shit sounds like bullshit  :bad:  so F.o.F going to mc? and other server?  :bad:  its not the fof what i know  :'( i remember then some of u guys was telling ''No'' for this idea  :sorry:  GOOD LUCK  :friends:

i agree with u. It is not the same fof. Just worst fof shadow.. Good luck guys

Todays thought: if you have nothing nice to say, its better to say nothing at all...

@gradex who said its no, we did new chars n viets server we all agreed on it...and we still planning to make in rus f members agree on it...

i doubt any of us know whats going on.and i for one im trying to ser who wants to remain fof .as far as i know noone has been kicked out.

@shy thanks for that reminder of my childhood  :rofl:

FOF emerald is elf but in reality we have mc in sapphire n other alts in other severs only in emerald we said there wud be no fof mc. Facts my friend lol. If we do play russiun server it wud probably not be as fof but as one big group of mc or elf whichever we end  up deciding. Im sure thats what sulla meant one big group of whicer side roaming the streets of ru servrmer from the beginning running quests. At least thas what i think everyone means.

@slay half of those games r just rpg not mmo. Lol have caligo chaser its cool but wud be better online.  And the 10$ for wom is lifetime fee so less than o&c in long run but graphics weaker im jus hoping u dnt need to much of a high-end device to run cuz that wud limit our friends. We wud probably be good since the 5 or 6 here recently upgraded ther device in the past 4 months. Jus cross ur fingers and hope for the best. Cuz honestly o&c has the worst compatibility with devices i have three devices an it only works on the oldest one. >:D :drinks:

P.S. in the last topic things might have gone a bit easier if ppl knew in emerald fof r elves. When fof member using a mc in emerald that alt is not actually fof and should be considered mc  but they r still friends so ur choice whether to attack or not. And friends wud know we r jus playing a game it natural that we all wanna test our strenghth and if we cant with friends then who? Strangers to end up creating enemies? I personally only fight strangers when attacked. And if we ar friends we should be able to talk about the great battles we had and not why u kill me (UNLESS ON A QUEST). Anyway thats past past news on to bigger and better things. :drinks: (if u notice i drink alot in post lol)

I wish all the luck for the new F.o.F group because i respect all old members and some of them are my friends. Congratulations cleaning the clan and removing all the slut shit members F.o.F had. Just talking about me, but i know more friends with same experience with kingglia.

He betrayed himself words 3 times and backstab me. When i find him alone, he want peace and is friendly, let him do quest etc (he already logged mc to talk bad words to me when i kill him back, and later he wanted peace again with me and next day he backstab again :wacko: ) ..  when he meet more players no doubt to attack  "sorry bro mistake" other time "was cc quest".

He feel like a winner when trick us and break pact again and again but really look like a ducking traitor liar and retard for us and his friends.. maybe for his wife too or she is retard too to stay with him :crazy: :lol:

Now he changed clan don't telling nothing to his old clan because pretty failed trying to be leader of F.o.F and talking bad about shy and now he feel like a ducking king :lol: :lol:

FOF emerald is elf but in reality we have mc in sapphire n other alts in other severs only in emerald we said there wud be no fof mc. Facts my friend lol. If we do play russiun server it wud probably not be as fof but as one big group of mc or elf whichever we end  up deciding. Im sure thats what sulla meant one big group of whicer side roaming the streets of ru servrmer from the beginning running quests. At least thas what i think everyone means.

No one said they gonna make FoF in RU server  :wacko:  Anyways you are right, FoF is elf Emerald clan, the plan of creating MC in EU or Elf in RU is just for fun cause right now everyone is offline usually, and no fun stuff to do..

BTW to all old member who don't know about this, FoF has started over again cleaning clan of all bad people  :wacko:  now they recruit again, just want let u guys know  :tease:

too much chaos .... but i think i am out?! well,some of u i really respect,especially slay ...

when u guys need help or something,i help  :) :drinks:

dont know much about trouble between king and others... but that he was angry about shy...i can understand...

i thought fof rules said: dont kill low level mc without reason...

but what do shy? always when i lay my mc and shy is online i read in mc trade: goooo kill the noob elfs (and things similiar to this)

and she killed me (my little ranger)with her shaman while i was doing quests up from carravans (had to kill some ogres and centaures)...and this time i was level 12,later 13 ! and i didnt att she,and there was no war....

so "real" fofs dont do such things i thought...? and she disturbed my ranger+pt while i was trying to do genie quest...

so maybe i didnt understand ur rules....pls explain or search excuse....maybe i am wrong,but i think it is a bit....dont know....crap?

pls explain to me  :unknw:

Bwahahaha jayrox i didnt know ur to sensitive...anyways fyi i quit clan long tym, just join dem again today as u read n pass pages....soooo on those days i was n mc asince most of my frnds in elf r off and always with warfreak ppol killing elf...and in trade chat we always do that if someone shout elves coming we always answer it like that...oghh common its just a game dont take it seroiusly, if u got killed respawn and kill those who kill u...

@pinoyzzz yaaayyy hours from now u can access it..hahahaha same name i use jas ;)...

Bwahahaha jayrox i didnt know ur to sensitive...anyways fyi i quit clan long tym, just join dem again today as u read n pass pages....soooo on those days i was n mc asince most of my frnds in elf r off and always with warfreak ppol killing elf...and in trade chat we always do that if someone shout elves coming we always answer it like that...oghh common its just a game dont take it seroiusly, if u got killed respawn and kill those who kill u...

@pinoyzzz yaaayyy hours from no ;Dw u can access it..hahahaha same name i use jas ;)...

Ive already join WoM forum shy the admins are friendly and always on:) i got fast reply to all of my questions..

ok,so i am right,u r no real fof anymore ,that was all i wanted to know  :)

(i dont call my friends noob to be cool in front of MC...but u do...but ok,ur thing  ;) )

Word noob is sooo common in elf and mc, :wacko: and f u take too seriously den its ur problem not mine, will u stop complaining weve just started this new thread and here u r complained, f u hate me den kill me i dont care f u do that and i wont cry or complain like u do coz i dont have same brain like u have...douche

keep cool  ;)

it is just a game  :lol:

i only wanted to know since when a mc who obviously hate elfs and kill little elfs doing quests can be in fof  ::)

but now u explained,so keep cool and back to topic  :drinks:

I already sign up for world of midgard guyz just waiting for my beta account

I cant wait for my paypal to replenish arghhh want to beta test need details whoever starts first.  Most who gonna play should join forum and also decide on alliance and other things like that.

P.s. also no beef here plz any bad things to say do it in old thread plz. And any of u planning to get epic dragon mount? Also if we can reach lvl 25 we will have a special title that only beta testers can get.

Just checked back my access pass and they are sold out until phase 2 which may start march 7 or 8  not definite  :'( i missed it this sucks but its ok lol. Where,when and how are we gonna create clan rules?

im still waitin on my midgard beta pass also.  i bought dragon mount and mask as well.

also if anyone isnt busy i need to do chainless on my ranger so any help would be great thx

Just to let yall know I haven't quit just taking a break until a good update comes along

If u want me still in the clan add my name if not I'll find sumthin when I start playing again

Just to let yall know I haven't quit just taking a break until a good update comes along

If u want me still in the clan add my name if not I'll find sumthin when I start playing again

We move here to ask again the rest of former FoF member, I am sure your name will be added soon.

Btw, what server and realm you have playing in WoW?

@Gradex, FoF only for EU elf, if any members playing another faction its because they have friends there and maybe get bored.

@Jayrox, personally I don't agree if any member of FoF killing low level ppl while questing.

@Corey, please make a strict rule in the clan and write on the 1st page that we should not killing low level ppl or killing ppl in quest unless they attack first.

im still waitin on my midgard beta pass also.  i bought dragon mount and mask as well.

also if anyone isnt busy i need to do chainless on my ranger so any help would be great thx

ohh free to help n chainless  ;Dlet us know wen...keep us posted blu on wom...

Just clarification, fof is for eu elf ryt?...does it mean wen am using mc(coz for now am n der since most of u r off)d rule n here is not applicable?...and does this clan have mc allies too?....

im still waiting on input for everyone on clan rules.

@species  ofc u will be welcomed here we are a clan of frnds abd youve always been a good frnd to us all  im just wanting to kno who still wants in before i start adding names

@shy i dont think what u do as an mc reflects on your elf .but i can also see how some ppl would let your actions bother them.

@all  we are trying to build something new as a group of frnds who like to play together.and yea i may be the picked leader but as i see it we are all equal.and everything will be decided by all of us .i believe thats the right way to do things

ohh free to help n chainless  ;Dlet us know wen...keep us posted blu on wom...

Just clarification, fof is for eu elf ryt?...does it mean wen am using mc(coz for now am n der since most of u r off)d rule n here is not applicable?...and does this clan have mc allies too?....

Please educate your shaman to be more calm since its your name over its head  :facepalm:

The list of devices that can play WoM

Phone:

Samsung Galaxy Note

Samsung Galaxy S II

Droid X2

LG Optimus Black

Droid X

Samsung galaxy s captivate

Samsung Google Nexus

HTC Thunderbolt

HTC Desire

Xperia x10

Motorola Triumph

Droid X

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

Toshiba Thrive

Galaxy Apollo i51800

Samsung Infuse 4g

lg thrill 4g

Droid Incredible

HTC Vivid

Htc Sensation 4g

Droid 2 Global

HTC myTouch slide 4g

Samsung Epic 4G (SPH-D700)

motorola atrix 4g

Toshiba Thrive

HTC EVO

HTC Desire Z

htc inspire 4g

Samsung galaxy player 4.0

HTC Rezound

HTC Desire HD

HTC Rezound

htc hd2 -HyperDroid-CM7-v5.8.0

Motorola Droid Razr

Archos 80g9

Tablets:

Amazon Kindle Fire

Asus Transformer

Asus Transformer Prime

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

Motorola xoom

vizio vtab 1008

HP Touchpad with Android installed on it.

Nook Color with Mirage CM7 Kang

Lenovo Ideapad K1

HTC JetStream

Acer Iconia A100 (7") with Android 3.2

acer iconia a500 tablet

I cant wait for my paypal to replenish arghhh want to beta test need details whoever starts first.  Most who gonna play should join forum and also decide on alliance and other things like that.

P.s. also no beef here plz any bad things to say do it in old thread plz. And any of u planning to get epic dragon mount? Also if we can reach lvl 25 we will have a special title that only beta testers can get.

ive already join the forum kai and the admins are always on and friendly the epic dragon mount is awesome i think ill get it..

The list of devices that can play WoM

Phone:

Samsung Galaxy Note

Samsung Galaxy S II

Droid X2

LG Optimus Black

Droid X

Samsung galaxy s captivate

Samsung Google Nexus

HTC Thunderbolt

HTC Desire

Xperia x10

Motorola Triumph

Droid X

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

Toshiba Thrive

Galaxy Apollo i51800

Samsung Infuse 4g

lg thrill 4g

Droid Incredible

HTC Vivid

Htc Sensation 4g

Droid 2 Global

HTC myTouch slide 4g

Samsung Epic 4G (SPH-D700)

motorola atrix 4g

Toshiba Thrive

HTC EVO

HTC Desire Z

htc inspire 4g

Samsung galaxy player 4.0

HTC Rezound

HTC Desire HD

HTC Rezound

htc hd2 -HyperDroid-CM7-v5.8.0

Motorola Droid Razr

Archos 80g9

Tablets:

Amazon Kindle Fire

Asus Transformer

Asus Transformer Prime

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

Motorola xoom

vizio vtab 1008

HP Touchpad with Android installed on it.

Nook Color with Mirage CM7 Kang

Lenovo Ideapad K1

HTC JetStream

Acer Iconia A100 (7") with Android 3.2

acer iconia a500 tablet

it can be played at pc and laptop too

D

see i told yall shys shamen is evil  lmao  :lol:

am not evil as wat uve think core..hahaha nyways just wanna thank u guys for welcoming me in again i really appreciate it...thanks  :give_rose: core plzz erase my name ill quit clan i dont want fof ruin bcoz of me....ccyyaaa all in woommmm.... :drinks:

Love u all

@kai jason forum name is pinoyz

Actually right now in beta testing getting feedback from players and fixing it. U go to their site and subscribe for an access pass but right now it closed we jus missed it ryn lol but no worries second phase passes will be out most likely on march 8th or 9th. So we gotta wait but u can also check out their forum and get answers to all questions. Guys my name there is same krylancelo..

My forum name is Odin and please make sure you don't create a char with that name  :diablo:

Make a FOF clan book ryn and post in intruduce yourself topic admins will welcome us guyz