Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

Опубликованное фото

We are simple and ordinary people

Formed by long journey, blood, hatred, smears, insults have been strengthen our soul bound...

We are here just to assist people without hesitation...

The journeymen...

Slay, an ordinary bladedancer with no special skill but chat skill

Reddkilla, a helpful bladedancer that like colors

Wolfdragon, a simple druid that raise his family in a jungle

Pinoy, an ex-man druid that lost his gender long time ago

Krylancelo, a sharpshooter from the prairie

Blublazer, a bladedancer that have a son in emerald

Qingaide, a lovely druid but can sting like a crazy cupid

Species, an elite bowman from the skeleton empire

Shootercel, an ordinary shooter that never give up

Shyleen, a simple ranger which is a half-elf that has dark side in her soul

Wolfgirl, a red kitty druid that want to be called as a wolf

Kervince, an ordinary ranger with mage hat

Jonnyx, an archer with hot tummy

Warhawk, a little swordman that have special daily quest training to become stronger

Gradex, a druid that still reach the grade X, hope it will be grade XX next year

Phatwick, a bladedancer that coming back from the outer space

Zethu, a bladedancer that pretend to be a cute werewolf

Many of our friends lost in hatred wars and we are searching for a better place to gather once more...

We are waiting for you...all of the former army right here...

Hardened by many wars, this time is no rule...

Only the humble and simple one would be accepted...Опубликованное фото

Donation are very welcome to our account: [email protected]

I didnt go anywhere lol 8)  im not in game often now because of the way its going but leave events or meetings details in here  and ill definitely be there.  :drinks:

P.s. there should also so be honorary members for the new inducties and they'll have a 3 month probation period. Should help with screening process.  Also add rulebook soon leader. :aggressive: :good:

Have you tried it? Is it good?

Nope ryn im still waiting for payday so i can put 10$ in my paypal account but in the looks of it in youtube i think its good

Nope ryn im still waiting for payday so i can put 10$ in my paypal account but in the looks of it in youtube i think its good

I have saw the videos. Actually the graphics and menu control not as good as O&C.

But, my concern is not everyone can play 3D MMO on their device, only high end device with graphic card SGX535 or Adreno 205 and up can play it.

So, warspear is good in its simplicity but because its free to play it makes anyone can play it, even a 10 yo boy can play it and the game become dramaspear  ;D

I have saw the videos. Actually the graphics and menu control not as good as O&C.

But, my concern is not everyone can play 3D MMO on their device, only high end device with graphic card SGX535 or Adreno 205 and up can play it.

So, warspear is good in its simplicity but because its free to play it makes anyone can play it, even a 10 yo boy can play it and the game become dramaspear  ;D

Its playable in pc and laptop ryn

We can move to other server  :blush:

Bank account can help you with the extra bags

Which server ryn? How about you guyz move at mc i really dont wanna play elf at emerald anymore

play ranger at rus server  ;D ...well play together sulla and others willing to play der too..wat do u think bout it..

I  don't think we doing that until EU server dies  :wacko:

Which server ryn? How about you guyz move at mc i really dont wanna play elf at emerald anymore

Yeah move to MC, I can be your slave if you wanna make an OP shaman, maybe next update things might go well ( Snorlax said they got surprise  :crazy: :wacko: )

Yeah move to MC, I can be your slave if you wanna make an OP shaman, maybe next update things might go well ( Snorlax said they got surprise  :crazy: :wacko: )

yeah surprise additional items in m.shop :wacko: and make ranger weak since a lot of players complain ;D :rofl:

i am also waiting for payday on wom  but blu is just waiting for them enter his info hes a lucky dog.

Whose blu :shok: and he already  got beta access?  Whose Piony core  :shok:

Whose blu :shok: and he already  and whose got beta access? Piony core  :shok:

he is blublazer, he one of the new member of fof a good one ::) , same as blu jas am waiting for my account, dey said 72hrs to wait.. :wacko:

i hope that im still allowed to be a part of the clan. i havent been a member very long but i feel i have followed the standards to be a member. i very much enjoyed playing with all the other members. it gave me more of a reason to play just so i could chat with friends and have a good time in game.

yaaay :yahoo: move to mc :yahoo:

Unless  merc is here , U guys can be infected :wacko:

why, u don't want to be cool like me? well ofcourse you got sulla infection ( gay infection ) and we all know gays hate cool people  :tease:

why, u don't want to be cool like me? well ofcourse you got sulla infection ( gay infection ) and we all know gays hate cool people  :tease:

don't spam this topic with your gayness, its new start!

btw if all make new char il want join you, have nothing else to do till new pc comes,  on ru server its alot of players so maybe more fun? the wars sure will be.

but to start all over again , in server  bad to communicate is bad idea for High lvl bosses,

Stop talking about ''Gays'' all this shit sounds like bullshit  :bad:  so F.o.F going to mc? and other server?  :bad:  its not the fof what i know  :'( i remember then some of u guys was telling ''No'' for this idea  :sorry:  GOOD LUCK  :friends: