Class for newbie

Novan Setyawan

Which class recommend for pve/all round? If possible cheap to build class cuz i ll play as f2p, so i ll start from scratch and if possible class that needed by party/guild, thanks:biggrin: (ranged or melee is ok, and i ll avoid heal class)

For Legion I believe Chieftain is possible one of the best performance/gold invested classes around right now as magical gear tends to be on the cheaper side and maces boast high numbers even at low amplifications and they get 2 of them. I'm not entirely sure about their performance in the super late game pve but they are very self sufficient throughout the levelling process and strong in pvp with fairly low investment.

As for Sentinels, its a bit trickier as they don't really have anything like the Chieftain, but Beastmaster has the benefit of a summon that will do most of the work for you and the gear is fairly inexpensive at least throughout the levelling process. It's a bit of a mixed bag in terms of late game performance though so it's a bit hard to recommend.

3 hours ago, Raislin said:

For Legion I believe Chieftain is possible one of the best performance/gold invested classes around right now as magical gear tends to be on the cheaper side and maces boast high numbers even at low amplifications and they get 2 of them. I'm not entirely sure about their performance in the super late game pve but they are very self sufficient throughout the levelling process and strong in pvp with fairly low investment.

As for Sentinels, its a bit trickier as they don't really have anything like the Chieftain, but Beastmaster has the benefit of a summon that will do most of the work for you and the gear is fairly inexpensive at least throughout the levelling process. It's a bit of a mixed bag in terms of late game performance though so it's a bit hard to recommend.

Oh beastmaster good for low-mid, and drop a bit on late games?

Deathknight [the class I have been playing for many years] is great but expensive. 

Rogue was good but appears to be neutered because the devs are being lopsided.

Chief Is excellent.

Reaper might be good

Warlocks would get a guild quickly but needs some skill to play. 

Charmer is awesome but needs some work put on the players side