Account was scammed and the scammer deleted my arena items before GM restored it

VAibhAV325

Hi,  guys my acc was hacked and the hacker deleted my arena items before Gm could restore it. I would like to get my items restored like it was before. The technical support is unavailable therefore I am writing it in forums thank you 

5 hours ago, VAibhAV325 said:

Hi,  guys my acc was hacked and the hacker deleted my arena items before Gm could restore it. I would like to get my items restored like it was before. The technical support is unavailable therefore I am writing it in forums thank you 

Can't restore deleted or lost objects that are not part of the server repair systems. 

6 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

Can't restore deleted or lost objects that are not part of the server repair systems. 

That's not entirely true since admins can just spawn items inside a players bag if they want to, but unless there's some really convincing evidence that this was a complete accident where some other player managed to infect his devices with malware to fish out login or some other similar method essentially

2 hours ago, rafa9876 said:

the odds of them restoring anything is 0.

Unfortunately items, guilds, and achievements are unable to be restored. I am sorry but the dev team won't do it :cray:

• Nolan locked this topic