Pve class for newbie

Novan Setyawan

Recommend class for pve? If possible cheap to build class cuz i ll play as f2p so start from scratch and class needed by party/guild, thanks:biggrin: (ranged or melee is ok, and i ll avoid heal class)

4 часа назад, Novan Setyawan сказал:

Recommend class for pve

Mage - quite cheap to gain +- playable level but the pover of completed mage is low in comparison with physical damage dealers.

Blade Dancer - enough cheap in heavy armour and enough powerful in expensive leather armour. In latest update it was strongly upgraded.

Chieftain - sth like mage but from the "dark" side. Unlike mage chieftain can be playable in cheap version and very powerful in expensive one (this is important because at some time you will have enough money to afford some good stuff)

Charmer - dogs and birds will do all your work for you) And also this class is very good in pvp (if pve become not exciting after some thousands of hours played)

5 minutes ago, nth said:

Mage - quite cheap to gain +- playable level but the pover of completed mage is low in comparison with physical damage dealers.

Blade Dancer - enough cheap in heavy armour and enough powerful in expensive leather armour. In latest update it was strongly upgraded.

Chieftain - sth like mage but from the "dark" side. Unlike mage chieftain can be playable in cheap version and very powerful in expensive one (this is important because at some time you will have enough money to afford some good stuff)

Charmer - dogs and birds will do all your work for you) And also this class is very good in pvp (if pve become not exciting after some thousands of hours played)

Thanks ^^, i read other post too and curious on beastmaster and seeker, are those good with cheap equipment or exp?

33 минуты назад, Novan Setyawan сказал:

Thanks ^^, i read other post too and curious on beastmaster and seeker, are those good with cheap equipment or exp?

Beastmaster so far really good. Has some BIG numbers with cheap equipment in PvE. Really annoing to play against in PvP. It is the only dd class in the game, that can't properly heal themselfs with vampirism.

Seeker is the best dd in game, but it got heavily nerfed in the latest update, and also seeker suck without expensive equipment. Also seeker historicly sucks in PvP, but it got buffed, so idk about its situation in PvP nowadays.