nvm, rage post subsided

absalom

What you voted on?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What you voted on?

• Yes
    • No

This mod sucks. He deletes threads for no reason, he locks threads for no reason, he makes rude replies to customers all the time. I dont know what else this guy contributes to the game other then being a mean mod on the forums.... but I would like to see him start behaving correctly not like some evil dictator or be fired from his job.

And in your thread I really tried to help you.

And, please, maybe there will be some examples and quotes with your acquisitions? 

Well at least thanks for your explanation. But why not explain first time instead of deleting 2 topics and making me wonder what was going on? Did we offend you or anger you just for suggesting?

Well at least thanks for your explanation. But why not explain first time instead of deleting 2 topics and making me wonder what was going on? Did we offend you or anger you just for suggesting?

nope, because of search function on our forum.

You can use it and find any an answer, if you can't find - you can create a topic.

Also arena rewards are being discussed here http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=112471.0

And we will implement no changes about this matter for the current season. And by deleting I really want user to start using our forum actually instead of creating chaos.

r0land is the best r0land and Admin, his place is like Kuzmitch for me, I like him VM, none can offend that and your post is based on you're being a newbie on the forum and don't know the things well.

And it's actually very funny to read about "terrible customer service".

Examples, I really need examples of it.

Hard to provide examples when the examples have all been deleted or are in locked threads. Most of the 'examples' are actions not always actual postings.

Hard to provide examples when the examples have all been deleted or are in locked threads. Most of the 'examples' are actions not always actual postings.

what are my actions? closing topics? Seriously, I'm interested in this issue, what I've done wrong?

Closed topics are also have links.

Cmon Roland I would discuss it there but am I wrong to say that you will never see what I write? Thanks again for your acknowledgement. So what's "green is official" and absolutely no changing once written in green is this correct?

r0land is the best r0land and Admin, his place is like Kuzmitch for me, I like him VM, none can offend that and your post is based on you're being newbie on the forum and don't the things well.

Couldn't said better meself!  ;D

Cmon Roland I would discuss it there but am I wrong to say that you will never see what I write? Thanks again for your acknowledgement. So what's "green is official" and absolutely no changing once written in green is this correct?

on some points yes, arena rewards is an example of stuff, that we won't change for this season.

You know, rewards is a complicated thing, that shouldn't affect balance much.

Dat Thread lolz

r0land is: very nice,friendly,helpful,amazing personality and sense of humor,there when u need him,an ADMIN not a mod,...

This mod sucks. He deletes threads for no reason, he locks threads for no reason, he makes rude replies to customers all the time. I dont know what else this guy contributes to the game other then being a mean mod on the forums.... but I would like to see him start behaving correctly not like some evil dictator or be fired from his job.

:facepalm:

DICTATORSHIP IS WHATS GOING ON HERE, WE HAVE A VOICE BUT ITLL BE MUZZLED.

:facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

r0land is the best r0land and Admin, his place is like Kuzmitch for me, I like him VM, none can offend that and your post is based on you're being newbie on the forum and don't the things well.

:good:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=114386.msg882367#msg882367

I asked you why you havent removed the portal map, and you just say "why not".....

obviously knowing there is a huge thread complaining about this issue with reasons in it.

Just a typical roland response... rude and unhelpful

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=114386.msg882367#msg882367

I asked you why you havent removed the portal map, and you just say "why not".....

obviously knowing there is a huge thread complaining about this issue with reasons in it.

Just a typical roland response... rude and unhelpful

teleport arena map is an issue of tastes, someone likes it, someone not. It's pretty simple what can I say more?

And it wasn't rude in any way, just funny. Why so serious after all?

OK Roland I'm a very understanding person. All I ask is this last question and I'm done. Which would you say is better? Arena prize from last year or this year and why? Or you can't comment on that?

teleport arena map is an issue of tastes, someone likes it, someone not. It's pretty simple what can I say more?

Have you even read the thread concerning that map? I see almost no one in support if it.

Also, I don't see the humor in your post. Just seem arrogant to me. That is only one example I remember off the top of my head other then all the deleted and locked threads. The whole staff of this forum including lallous are incredibly arrogant and really need to get off their high horse.

Warspear is an awesome game, i love it, but it has got a lot of improvements to be made still especially in the communication department.

hi mr roland, i see ur point of view, but we spended & we re spending many money to be on top in this arena season, i think u should read & try to make us happy.

It's not so fair after all that previous winners got 2 items with damage increase, resil & so on while we get only 1.

I would suggest 2 rings for the winner (without passive skill) & passive skill for 2 - 5 ranks, i don't know if it's possible but i think tht would make happy many ppl  :give_rose:

Roland and Absalom both suck same type of ppl but roland do his job ( y lock my topic  :facepalm: :unknw: )

and Absalom think that he is the king of warspear    :tease:   

and I have an idea how to solve ur problem  :

both go arena and fight and who lose leave warspear  8)

make an/a  ***********   

I don't know the word 

guess  free  :tease:  >:D

hi mr roland, i see ur point of view, but we spended & we re spending many money to be on top in this arena season, i think u should read & try to make us happy.

It's not so fair after all that previous winners got 2 items with damage increase, resil & so on while we get only 1.

I would suggest 2 rings for the winner (without passive skill) & passive skill for 2 - 5 ranks, i don't know if it's possible but i think tht would make happy many ppl  :give_rose:

us-sapphire ruler  :clapping:

True that map sucks but its not that big of a deal. Its something different and I call it pot burning map which is why I have my party rush instantly win or lose. I won't let my pot burn for 10 mins for a tie.

I would suggest 2 rings for the winner (without passive skill) & passive skill for 2 - 5 ranks, i don't know if it's possible but i think tht would make happy many ppl  :give_rose: I wish but it won't be changed no sense asking for anything other than explanations.

Dat Thread lolz

r0land is: very nice,friendly,helpful,amazing personality and sense of humor,there when u need him,an ADMIN not a mod,...

+1k for that!! :give_rose:

And for topic,

Developers know their job perfectly thats why they are Developers.

And r0land would not delete or lock topic pointlessly. probably somewhere,Maybe not intentionally but one of your topic has violated EULA?so it has been deleted?

oi!

how many people like that map? 2 or 3 at max?

everyone i seen talk about it hate that arena map with passion.

Absalom you and Oldris shut your mouths before I ban you from forum then find you and beat you down!

OMG Roland why would u say this?......Here's what Roland thinks lol...this isn't his quote just a joke hahaha

Roland, we are both human. I understand maybe sometime you tire of all our complaints and dumb misuse of the forum. I am guilty of that i'm sure. I made this thread in my rage after you deleted the arena awards thread. I already somewhat regret it,  I know you are active on these forums and I actually do appreciate your efforts for the most part.

If you care about this game (which I assume you do), then at the end of the day you are no enemy of mine.

I would just ask that you be a little more patient with some of us, including myself. We spend a lot of time and money on warspear.

So, you're calling me rude but all the rudeness I see is from Kitige.

Sorry guys, but you're keep forgetting one thing: I'm not a school teacher, I'm a community manager in a very mixed type of community of free to play game.

I'm sorry if I were wrong in any cases, but I'm always here to help you, not argue. Please promise me I know how to organize this type of community.

Roland, we are both human. I understand maybe sometime you tire of all our complaints and dumb misuse of the forum. I am guilty of that i'm sure. I made this thread in my rage after you deleted the arena awards thread. I already somewhat regret it,  I know you are active on these forums and I actually do appreciate your efforts for the most part.

If you care about this game (which I assume you do), then at the end of the day you are no enemy of mine.

I would just ask that you be a little more patient with some of us, including myself. We spend a lot of time and money on warspear.

Once again, I'm really sorry if I did anything incorrect or rude to you, that wasn't intentionally.

r0land is nice guy he deletes threads and doesnt afraid of anything

but every thread has my attention and reaction, that's for sure.

Thats actually a good way to asking what you need! :drinks:

feel free to send any questions to tavern  :spiteful:

r0land is nice guy ive yelled at him twice and he still treats me with respect if i ever get a hold of him over an issue.

pls unban me from inbox r0land im sry  :