[2022.12.29] 2022 results in infographics

Dr Strange

• Administrators

Friends!

We're gladly presenting the long-awaited infographic for 2022. To summarize, we have highlighted the most interesting and memorable moments.

1_en.jpg

2_en.jpg

3_en.jpg

4_en.jpg

5_en.jpg

6_en.jpg

7_en.jpg

8_en.jpg

9_en.jpg

10_en.jpg

11_en.jpg

12_en.jpg

13_en.jpg

14_en.jpg

15_en.jpg

Share your impressions and gather your strength, because next year will be full of surprises!
AIGRNID

This year statistics are very intresting. Basicly, on Russian servers MC are dominant(exept Topaz, on Topaz there is a stalemate it seems?), while on Brasilian and International servers Sentinels are.:t9:

• Administrators
7 минут назад, Sigma сказал:

2_en.jpg.48f94175dcc22bd7b4bdd098595f98b2.jpg.28270cfaaa00f11a52fe2c418d3945ef.jpg

:SK22_5:

These are the top 2 classes of each faction for each server. Top 2 Favorites: 

• Tourmaline Mage and Priest;
  • Emerald Mage and Paladin;
  • Sapphire Mage and Priest;
  • Pearl Mage and Priest.

The Paladin was only in the top-2 on Emerald, so he has dashes in the Tourmaline, Sapphire and Pearl lines, as does the Mage in the Emerald line.

26 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

These are the top 2 classes of each faction for each server. Top 2 Favorites: 

• Tourmaline Mage and Priest;
  • Emerald Mage and Paladin;
  • Sapphire Mage and Priest;
  • Pearl Mage and Priest.

The Paladin was only in the top-2 on Emerald, so he has dashes in the Tourmaline, Sapphire and Pearl lines, as does the Mage in the Emerald line.

how do those % work anyway since they add up to way more than 100% on each server

• Administrators
51 минуту назад, Jcbreff сказал:

how do those % work anyway since they add up to way more than 100% on each server

One faction = five classes = 100%

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want to be very dramatic.. Every year I only ask for one thing .. make at least some rewards for those who are on the active list, they try hard for a whole year and sometimes play without their will ..I already wrote to technical support about my idea a year ago *Thank you, we will pass the information to the developers* Well, at least somehow entice people to be active, they have long been tired of playing .. Just write some kind of sheet to the game mail with congratulations, no special awards are needed .. just at least some kind of feedback from the game that it appreciates its players :crocoduck: this year will not be an exception and I will again take all the places except the arena from my server, and I will just pray to see some congratulations inside the game mail :sml_3:

8 hours ago, Carrotss said:

People still play in us sapphire? :D

Yes. 

Other servers time zones are too inconvenient for us US players 

• Nolan unpinned this topic