Item disappeared from bag

absalom

I have been collecting energy essences for when my cloth craft reaches lvl 14, just a moment ago I bought 4 more energy essence off the market for 4000 gold total(1 transaction). The item is off the market and the gold has left my bag.... but now I look and i have 0 energy essence in my bag...

Not only are the 4 I purchased missing, but I believe I already had a few in my bag too that I had not yet transferred to storage.

I just keep looking in my bag thinking I overlooked it, but it is definitely not there. I did not drop it, I did not sell it, Its not on market, and I did not craft with.

The item has mysteriously disappeared.  :(

*Perhaps it is possible I overlooked my gold count and someone else purchased the item right before I did, but this seems very weird to me. Hope devs can help clarify if im going crazy or if ive enountered a bug.

Nah bro you're not goin crazy. This happens to me quite a bit. I buy my quest items from market cause I'm too lazy to farm the stuff. Every now and then ill buy something from market and I lose gold and never get the items. so I sent a ticket long time ago and never got a reply. So now I just say duck it and buy another set. It's only been quest items when it happens to me.

Devs can, but without character name and date of essence purchase it will be impossible.

Character: Absalom

Server: US-Sapphire

Date: 9/17/14

I want to know what happened.

Actually nothing happened, system didn't detected any market activity, but our programmers detected that 4 energy essences were on sale, then disappeared. So looks like it was your missing transaction.

Now we can return your 4000 gold of 4 essences you bought. Is it ok?

Actually nothing happened, system didn't detected any market activity, but our programmers detected that 4 energy essences were on sale, then disappeared. So looks like it was your missing transaction.

Now we can return your 4000 gold of 4 essences you bought. Is it ok?

know not to come here ... now I can say I lost 100k in the same situation and you give back? mean has evidence that this actually true? can do two player bug and keep asking every time gold back? hmmm who is talking even more :blush: further that absalom lives crying for something ... remember if roland who wants to take you from the forum ...... :facepalm:

I would prefer the essence, that was a decent price.

So it was a random bug?

looks like it was something like "same time purchase for several players", we will investigate it further.

I will add essence to your character tomorrow, for now I'm already at home :)

know not to come here ... now I can say I lost 100k in the same situation and you give back? mean has evidence that this actually true? can do two player bug and keep asking every time gold back? hmmm who is talking even more :blush: further that absalom lives crying for something ... remember if roland who wants to take you from the forum ...... :facepalm:

not so easy, huh :)

this is kinda rare situation to investigate.

elf hater hijacking my topic.

thank you for answers Roland,  :good:

case closed.