gold transfering system

Airball~~Nugitsune

As I wrote on my topic at support, warspear need a gold transfering system. People getting hard to get mc or elf gold. There is a little percent rare person left that you can trust.  And its hard to find them. Never trust world chat btw.

Idk are you working on similar system. If you not ,:a transfering system can decrease the scams percent and complaints.  The main point of gold transfering system is  prevent scams. If you accept it, you will discuss about currency or how it works , etc.

I HOPE IT WILL BE USEFULL.

BEST REGARDS. AIGRIND Family

There's no suggestion in your topic, you're asking them to make something you don't even know what's it or how it will be. Please provide more info.

There's no suggestion in your topic, you're asking them to make a feature.

What so ever,its suggestion to add a feature :wacko: .And a feature like this could decrease spam of tickets in support as well as making players not to trust random players.So i am with it! :drinks:

There's no suggestion in your topic, you're asking them to make something you don't even know what's it or how it will be.

There is a suggestion and if they interest about it we will talk more. Also let roland to answer my opinion...

What is a problem with the direct gold exchange?

Direct gold exchange is the problem i think :(

Heres one normal example,

While trading with unknown player you need to gamble 10-20k first to check if he pays back on other side.And even after it you cant surely say that next trade is going to be fine.

So we need something official to trade from one side to another! :)

Direct gold exchange is the problem i think :(

Heres one normal example,

While trading with unknown player you need to gamble 10-20k first to check if he pays back on other side.And even after it you cant surely say that next trade is going to be fine.

So we need something official to trade from one side to another! :)

+1

hes asking for an exchange system between the factions. I have mixed feelings about it, but maybe would even out the economy for both sides... making stuff cheaper.

hes asking for an exchange system between the factions. I have mixed feelings about it, but maybe would even out the economy for both sides... making stuff cheaper.

It would be more awesome if can exchange items as well,

Example-Most hated item in mc Cross bow/Bows O:-)

i think there is a gold transferring system already :shok:  its called "exchange".

then go back and read it again. Don't make useless comments...

Elf Gear "buying and selling" are too cost then MC why?

This is not right place to discuss. Go forum/ tavern/ then make a topic.

Yea i agree also with this idea. I tried to transfer gold to mc side for the first time. Got scammed right away. Its really annoying. and really a shame that gms/devs dont even care about it.

Just get us at least a gold and item transfer on our own account. so there will be no scamming anymore..