Dual wielding for Death Knights

Raislin

Would you like to see this?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only Threads upgrade

This was just a silly idea that came up to my mind but it would solve some of dk's problems.

2h would still be viable option for damage burst, 1h/shield for op tanking and dual wielding for actually keeping the tank in pve. (Of course there are some benefits in pvp too)

Also i'd like for Threads of Darkness to get a actual stun after the pull (Maybe 1-2 seconds, enough to hit and use a skill before it ends). I feel it's pointless against casters and rangers. They will just push you away after the pull. I know this game was designed for teamwork, jaadijaadajaada, sometimes you just don't have anyone to help you.

It's not silly, DK can dual wield in other game's too, with being allowed to use leather, they would be great DPS..

Thread's should at-least "disable + root" the target. and get a lower CD.

30 seconds is two kite's from the enemy, for one counter kite?, every class in the game, including any melee in the game, can kite a DK, due to that.

i wouldnt be quite sure about the dual wielding an year ago, but now rogues and bds can equip axes, barbs and palas can equip spears.

i guess after those changes, there is no problem about dual wielding dk cause the highest damage burst in game was taken from dk spear by the dual wielding axes from rogues n bds.

so dual wielding maces would give the highest damage burst back to dk.

about the threads stun, 3.5 seconds would be needed to give 1 normal hit with dual wielding maces or spear.

i wouldnt be quite sure about the dual wielding an year ago, but now rogues and bds can equip axes, barbs and palas can equip spears.

i guess after those changes, there is no problem about dual wielding dk cause the highest damage burst in game was taken from dk spear by the dual wielding axes from rogues n bds.

about the threads stun, 3.5 seconds would be needed to give 1 normal hit with dual wielding maces or spear.

Dual weilding maces is just insane,high damage and high magic and I believe that will never happaned because it defeat the purpose of spear.

Dual weilding maces is just insane,high damage and high magic and I believe that will never happaned because it defeat the purpose of spear.

i can say the same about dual wielding axes insane high damage, and they are working right now in the game.

and purpose of spear, paladins and barbs can equip them now, so there is nothing special about spears anymore.

i can say the same about dual wielding axes insane high damage, and they are working right now in the game.

and purpose of spear, paladins and barbs can equip them now, so there is nothing special about spears anymore.

Spear is still a good weapon to defeat caster class and one of they characteristic,they can buff malee magic power to its highest.What I mean is if dual weilding maces is allowed in this game,why not delete spear from the weapon list too?Nobody gonna use thats slowest weapon when 2 maces can have the same magic power with 1 spear.

I know this game was designed for teamwork, jaadijaadajaada, sometimes you just don't have anyone to help you.

Yup, idk when they will understand that. their game just isnt big enough for it to be fully team based.

I think that its a good idea. right now DK is defeated by any class in 1 vs 1. before the update DKs got the spear and the most powerfull burst, but now r 2 other classes that can equip it so ¿¿ what is special on DK ?? NOTHING. DKs need something to be competitive against other classes or the class r gonna disappear.

If DK can dual wield it just makes barb even more sucky then it already is.

Barb is better than dk in pretty much every way. I'm trying to fix dk here not barb. Appreciate your opinion tho don't get me wrong.

I don't see how barb is better then dk. Both have all sucky skills except dk has pull at least. This idea is your dk fantasy but I can tell you it wont happen.

I don't see how barb is better then dk. Both have all sucky skills except dk has pull at least. This idea is your dk fantasy but I can tell you it wont happen.

It is better than Dk, charge and 1k heal is not sucky, PvP wise, far easier to kill a DK....

this game isnt about pvp. in most other uses like arena i would prefer a dk over a barb.

this suggestion have no relation to barbarian class.

All class suggestions are relative to other classes, its all about game balance.

Im not an admin, but i highly doubt this will take place. both barb and dk need a buff but duel wielding will be reserved for rogue and bd i will bet money on that.

Also i'd like for Threads of Darkness to get a actual stun after the pull (Maybe 1-2 seconds, enough to hit and use a skill before it ends).

This and they need to lower it's cooldown too.. 

All class suggestions are relative to other classes, its all about game balance.

then let me quote myself:

so taking in consideration that these changes actually weakened dk in a relative way, cause these 4 classes got an increase in their damage as dk stayed the same.

isn't dual wielding dk just balancing back these previous changes?

at least that's how i see it.

personally i would prefer no axes for rogues and bds, no spears for paladins and barbs...but i don't see that being undone.

and this is my reason for supporting the dual wield on dk.

Big booty bumbs.

=bumb