where to farm lvl 10 gear? Blue!

Affekidz

Question

hi,

as stated above i want to now how to get on lvl 10 blue equip ( as cloak of necrophyte)

i get lvl 9  rare drops (purple) by pointy and dd but where i get this lvl 10 blue stuff? any idea ?

9 answers to this question

hi,

as stated above i want to now how to get on lvl 10 blue equip ( as cloak of necrophyte)

i get lvl 9  rare drops (purple) by pointy and dd but where i get this lvl 10 blue stuff? any idea ?

Yes, for lvl 2-7 the items' names are colored with green while from 8-14 with blue......... I don't remember the rest.

As an info, the purple rare items are much better than the quest items! Take this as a rule, 'Farmed items are better than any other other items, farmed items can be acquired by killing bosses, spamming dungeons and spamming arenas.'.

is it given at quests? someone remember what lvl? :D i so need this cloak ;)

Yes, they're given by quests and this cloak can be acquired in one of the quests @ the last camp of each born island.

It's "Rilhor - the Druid Camp" for Firstborns and "Archduke's Camp" for Chosens.

Feel free to ask anything else, good luck!

thanks! i got it by now :D

do you now max mana regen for lvl 10 shaman?

if all full great charm and belt too hmm above 40
how high is unity sign droprate at lvl 10 boss?

dont hope high bro

thanks! i got it by now :D

Np.

do you now max mana regen for lvl 10 shaman?

Yes, it's 46 with full charmed belt with a harmony crystal of 10th level(7), full charmed x2 rings with harmony crystals of 10th level(7 + 7 = 14), Cloak of Greatness of 10th level(7), harmony scroll -8- and 3/3 Guild Energy Regeneration(10). (7 + 14 + 7 + 8 + 10 = 46).

and how high is unity sign droprate at lvl 10 boss?

I haven't tried it actually, but I heard it's low from many people.

Feel free to ask anything else, btw

do you *now* max mana regen for lvl 10 shaman?

Know* not now*

Good luck!

Affekidz, It depends on your necro, what are your items, enchantments, amplifies................. ? As for the lvl 10 extra point, it won't hurt if your items are strong as I stated before.

Np.Yes, it's 29 with full charmed belt, x2 rings, harmony scroll and 3/3 Guild Energy Regeneration.I haven't tried it actually, but I heard it's low from many people.

Feel free to ask anything else, btwKnow* not now*

Good luck!

your Missin Arena Cape Help