Delete char Airball

Airball~~Nugitsune

Dear aigrind and honorouble admins . Me as airball i want to delete my char , account. I want it because I got scammed . (Not crying)  I dont want to take my account informations back. Just wanna see all chars deleted. Thanxs. One dev died....

(SPOILER: AHMODY , CYBERNEM scammer trading gold sides)

Before the end my warspear history I wanna say something. ITS like suggestion. I think that you must add a service which works for transfer golds from mc to elf or elf to mc. I believe it will utilize to  decrease of scams and complaints.

Also am I have to send ticket for this situation?

Best regards.

In warspear every scam story ends in this way?

The Victim loses all he got and the Culprits walk freely?

It maybe an in-game transaction but still its a scam!

Sad to see another friend leave game in this way.Anyways Airball bye GL in real.

Sadly but true most of storys end like this. I have 0 hope about this . One way, it will be good for me. Cos i get rid of game. But my all . If  the aigrind looks for guilty, guilty is Ahmody. He is using nice  and  various  way to scam. He says I got hacked , my friend was playing, Am I said them to you, etc. Also he got my char .  I want to delete all chars, account, cos i had good previous and dont want to change it . Ahmody or w*f his friends, will scam another people by my char.

If I can want something about "Hero Ahmody" "Cousin of Hassn" , it will be to ban him.

Will miss you all my friends. Sorry for end like this but humans cant do anything sometimes and this is that time.

Do what u can then . Help to take my account back... It will be better

No problem, I've already blocked it. Did you send a ticket to our support?