Easy and Heroic Termitary drop chance

Xallen

Question

Someone forgot add weapon for drop in these dungeons?  I did easy with friends about 50 times and nothing drop for noone from party so chance is less than 0.4 % also did heroic more than 30, still all got rubbish in box. All these dungeon taking a lot of time so where is logic to hunt it for nothing?  We should hunt there half year and spam thousands staminas for get 1 weapon for someone from party?  :cray:

6 answers to this question

yeah drop rates seem pretty pathetic all around. this game is for mcoiners who sell signs and use gold to buy the best items, its not for poor farmers unforunately

my guild members and i always spam dungeons in tournies, we get lots of drops always, each 2-4hours we get 1herioc drop which is worth 4-5sets stamina, costs us 2sets stamina only, so thats a 2-3sets profit, drop rate isnt low u people just dont know how it works, doesnt matter if u spammed for 1year u will get 0s unless u know how ur spamming it

till now bg herioc gd, rg herioc gd, term herioc gona be soon till more members gets 5k rep, drop rate is perfect, shouldnt be increased

swamp rewards/dungeon rewards/drops from bosses its all same concept and same base of drop formula

thats why i gave up on ayvondil...did till termitary easy and then i thought: duck this shit

you look for party for 1h ...and get shot but broken equip... i made lvl 9 char and get 1-2 drops each 3rd boss kill

so concept isnt verywhere the same!  highlvl on ayvondil only goes with mcoins and tons of time to waste....

and besides new map is more running from place to place then farming...and also lvl cap increase each 2-4 months now??? no chance to keep up without wasting 50-100 dollars a month...and even then you need be happy if your weapon is +8 and keeps up with mobs dmg until next update (strapas etc)  many new low lvl chars nowadays xD