Hi

Geralt of Rivia

Hi guys, I'm Russian Tavern moderator  :snorlax:

First, sorry for my English, I know I have a lot of mistakes and so on, but I still improving it ^^

So... I have one question. Tiny simple question.

Why?

1369929571_1369929404_tmp_1369929363_tmp_russiandot.jpg

a very dedicated enthusiast

^This

I don't really think, that it's a real reason  :snorlax:

Over 60%of all mc in eu server have him in their friends list(lol, most likely true), he has created the strongest guild in eu, who are always the first to challenge and discover many of the game's mysteries (in eu). Some might hate him, but many respect him or have no reason to hate him (me) Although there are still people way stronger than him in eu, he is still considered the ultimate opponent for all elfs and mc. People flock to him like wild animals when they hear his universally known name. (elfs and mc alike)

Unite is a strong word,but i do think he is (for lack of a better word)  the center point of eu. If u know what i mean:[.

Ok,time to move to the russian server,are there more wars? :clapping:

Im not going to move tho,sorry :blush:

Could you not spam spoiler shits in every topic you post. Like really. Stop. It's not funny.

First, sorry for my English, I know I have a lot of mistakes and so on, but I still improving it ^^

Why?

under-populated compard to RU + less "war" attitude at EU, lazy.

Past time's we war all the time just to do daily's, mainly MC trying to survive 1-100 ratio, so it was a necessity, but time's change.

hassn isn't related to any "lack of war" though, actually he summon's people too start war sometime's,

who doesn't want to follow the money train and kill elf's?.

• 3 weeks later...

The Ranmage, you know... That spoilers... I can ban you for it, really :3

P.S. Yeah, I have banhammer.

P.S.S. I can even proof it. Really.

excuse me?

Why?

Could you explain what's been happening in RU servers lately? I'm constantly transferring leaked stuff from your tavern to here and I don't think I've seen anything exceptionally bad. Or does it not transfer to forums?

Unfor , what do you think about translating some interesting topics from russian to english?

Sometimes when i float through russian section i see so cool pics but i dont get the story behind it :D

Or if smth funny happens just post and translate it , i personally would really appriciate this and i also think more people would!

Thank you :)

Unfor , what do you think about translating some interesting topics from russian to english?

Sometimes when i float through russian section i see so cool pics but i dont get the story behind it :D

;D lol

Why?

may be because of population in RU server they are thirst of lives :diablo:

LoL ;D

• 3 weeks later...

what is the fascination with spongebob in russian forum?

why do literally 20% of all russians have spongebob in their signature or profile picture?

is it like japan who use english words/letters in their country just out of pure appreciation/curiosity/envy to other societies?

where i come from, anyone over 12 who so far as mentions spongebob isnt treated very nicely

not being racist, if anybody wants to instigate an argument, just pointing out the obvious

using terms like "russian" to label someone whos posting in "russian" forum in "russian" language isnt racist