PSP Client

Nyarl

Meybe u can make Warspear Online PSP (Playstation Portable) client. Like Homebrew. Cross we can move. D-pad u can make like mouse to take items and attack or something like this. And as you walk up to someone to attack a square (when u use a Cross). And so the d-pad that works like a mouse u can move cursor in style do not touch version and the circle is approved what u can do (Attack, take items). X is a conversation with the NPC. U can use both metod in PSP: Cross and D-pad together.

I think u have more players when u make this. Select and Home is menu buttons, we can use this to go on map or bag, etc. Still u have Triangle button and 2 Triggers and START button u can use this too... At the 3004 version of PSP does not have a touch screen, on which later has to go is. You can do that you can play on the touch or not, like on WM version. We can chose this option in settings in Warspear Online client.  :yahoo:

Good idea?

Please, please, please...

565_.jpg

indeed good idea.

But - cross and joystick are mouse, as you can't move with arrows on pc.

But this is good idea.

Hey, why not make lite version for j2me? And maybe nintendo ds too :P

Why not for ps3 and xbox360 and all possible platforms. :rofl:

PSP is a Portable console. PS3 and XBOX360 not.

I want say: CROSS like ARROWS on PC only to move char not cursor, D-pad like a mouse to move cursor. :)

They could make the game normally for download on a memory card, or a homebrew, but then that would work on consoles rewritten. But how they do it normally goes at all.

I think it's a very good idea, the PSP has a nice big screen and control it would not be the worst. For this a whole bunch of players. Lack of good mmorpg on the PSP.

Guest Mioco

We do not plan to develop a client for PSP.