Defi

Guide Index (+ Write down the unlisted guides you need and you want)

Would this be useful?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would this be useful?

• Yes
    • No

It just dawned on me that, although there are a lot of helpful guides there must be people who want a guide for something not clearly covered or put in a hard to understand form. So, my suggestion, although some of you might see this as a terrible idea, is that if you would like an experienced player to write a guide, you should post the guide you want below so somebody could either point out its a current guide or start making some brand new material! If this thread gets used ill make an up to date list on what guides are needed; just some food for thought.

CURRENT GUIDES NEEDING CREATION:

> Guide on best ways to make gold
> Rogue guide to arena
> Equipment/Armour bonus guide
> Mage guide to arena
> Recording every mob drop and price sold at NPC/Market
> Kiting guide

GUIDE INDEX : From A to Z

A;

B;

C;

D;

E;

F;

G;

H;

I;

K;

L;

M;

N;

R;

S;

T;

W;

Edited by DefiPosts

But the guides won't be in this topic, a different topic, right?

Exactly, ill just be putting a list of what guides people are in demand of and links to them once finished to make it easier for the guys who need the help and all you lovely guide writers  :good: Itll be sort of like an index if it gets going

yes but please remove violet color its hurting my eyes.  btw agreed

i would recommend borns

norlant one beside it its an another one (but a lil too long :rofl: for norlant ( i really hate noobs spamming me i send them to read this). 

i used angelo minion one too

but :snorlax: added all to  one i believe

i cant decide but some gold guides would be usefull too

oh and a last one i really like i think everybody read this

but good job stick this topic :friends:

and please make a rogue guide with. 400 pixels letters use stun in arena. thanks for this thread

there are a lot of more guides i like but ask angelo i havent storaged guides :rofl:

yes but please remove violet color its hurting my eyes.  btw agreed

i would recommend borns

norlant one beside it its an another one (but a lil too long :rofl: for norlant ( i really hate noobs spamming me i send them to read this). 

but :snorlax: added all to  one i believe

i cant decide but some gold guides would be usefull too

oh and a last one i really like i think everybody read this

but good job stick this topic :friends:

and please make a rogue guide with. 400 pixels letters use stun in arena. thanks for this thread

there are a lot of more guides i like but ask angelo i havent storaged guides :rofl:

Violets gone and links going up as we speak  :good:

Happy to hear that! :)

Lol, well I have a nice knowledge here! :)

Violets gone :good:

Green is for developers only, please use another colour........... ::)

Green is for developers only, please use another colour........... ::)

Trying to get to the right code changing those greens to navy on my tablet was......interesting :facepalm:(chubby fingers!) but its done and it was my own fault anyway so ty for noticing :good:

If anyone else has a guide they want posting just put link in a comment, I will start putting mass guides on the index but im going to do it on my pc so it wont be for another few days

tablet keyboards are horrendous :facepalm:

> Kiting guide

This is an old way before 2nd and 3rd expert skill, I think it must be updated with just this word "You can use Forest Song, Tornado, Secret Link when the melee catches you". Topic: Basic guide: Druids [updated with Expert Skill]

Kiting:

fight.jpgfight1.jpgfight2.jpgfight3.jpgfight4.jpg

Kiting is hitting opponent, stunning him/her, keeping distance(some players call it running), so the health of the character is filled and the opponent is dead. Its always useful, but best used against melees. :lol: 

How to kite:

Use lightning, root the opponent , heal yourself, swarm opponent, keep distance.... repeat it. till opponent is deadIf its Rogue, Root, Lightning, heal yourself, just before Root ends use swarm, keep distance till root cools down.. repeat it

I've also changed the layout to try and reduce lag and stop people from having to scroll through, feedback appreciated ofc  :good:

>Rogue guide to arena

A little quote, hope it's good.

Rogue

If you have a tank on your team, wait until he gets the attention of the enemy team before you attack anyone. If you can make the enemy use most of the attack skills on the tank, you will survive a little longer while you try to kill someone.

Use your gouge skill: most rogues have 3 or even 5 points on gouge but dont care to use it on 5v5 which is a big mistake. Go stealth, gouge someone with good defence or a ranger, and only then go try to kill someone.

If you have more than one rogue on your team, try to attack the same target as him.

Always check for enemy classes that can detect your stealth and try to avoid those skills. Paladins tend to use Harad's banner based on the proximity of the enemies they can see or when the battle already started and everyone is stunning everyone.

Topic: Arena 5v5 quick guideline (MC side)

Angelo, I'll put in in but the request was,

Not sure if this covers the request but......Thanks anyway  :good: ::)

best and hardest guide would be recording what every monster drops and how much the items sell to NPC

Done, 1, 2 & 3.

best and hardest guide would be recording what every monster drops and how much the items sell to NPC

Im going to attempt it but its going to take a VERY long time :wacko:

If anyone else has a guide they want posting just put link in a comment, I will start putting mass guides on the index but im going to do it on my pc so it wont be for another few days

tablet keyboards are horrendous :facepalm:

i will give you an karma

ah wasnt on but ok a give u too. and android keyboard worse

Angelo, << you can kite as a rogue too. hit stun cloak run jump and it goes around.

Edited by BJDware
Multi post removed. Please refrain from multi posting.

lliilillil, Melees can kite for a short amount of time, not for a long time! And the best, they dont.

Ah great idea! Someone should make a guide on Equip with added bonuses.So many people have problems with that its only one boost

Thanks  ;) And yeah, you have a good point, added to the list  :good:

Ah great idea! Someone should make a guide on Equip with added bonuses.So many people have problems with that its only one boost

Thanks  ;) And yeah, you have a good point, added to the list  :good:

There is one question that is always forever asked by new players and misunderstood. I Thought you might want to add it.

Set bonus's attributes:

To acquire the first bonus of a set item, you must wear at least two of the items from the set.

To acquire the second bonus of a set item, you must wear the complete set compiled of four items, this will also grant you the first bonus.

You can wear two parts of two different sets to acquire the first bonus of each set.

The bonus is only counted once, not counted for each piece of the set in question.

To work out what items go with a set, is by comparing the bonus attributes. If they match and are of the same armor type and level, they are part of the same set. A set contains, a helm, chest piece, gloves and a pair of boots.

Please, check all the links. New forum caused some links to be completely different from what they were. For example, the anti scamming guide leads to some random Turk saying something about KW sets in US.

Well, in my opinion . There should be some sort of astral labyrinth guide. (pls let me know if there already is LOL) Cuz everytime if i get invited to party  to go do lab guests , i ask "so what im gonna do when we get in" . Then its insta kick from party  :wacko:  :wacko:

Well, in my opinion . There should be some sort of astral labyrinth guide. (pls let me know if there already is LOL) Cuz everytime if i get invited to party  to go do lab guests , i ask "so what im gonna do when we get in" . Then its insta kick from party  :wacko:  :wacko:

I Was in the middle of creating one, but i retired from the game mid guide and did not have time to to include gathered data, or even gather missing data.

Anyone is welcome to complete it. But for now, it does have some helpful information.

link: http://warspear-online.wikia.com/wiki/Astral_Labyrinth

Edited by BJDware

I Was in the middle of creating one, but i retired from the game mid guide and did not have time to to include gathered data, or even gather missing data.

Anyone is welcome to complete it. But for now, it does have some helpful information.

link: http://warspear-online.wikia.com/wiki/Astral_Labyrinth

Let's don't forget this one my friend! :)