[2022.12.28] Arinar must know his Heroes: rewarding community members 2022

Dr Strange

• Administrators

hands_1200x630.png

Dear friends!

In these frosty days of the outgoing year not only decisive fights on the Snow Boundary, but also memories of past grand battles help to warm up. The memory of the hottest combats, the experience of veterans and impressions about new heroes and events - all this is securely preserved thanks to the Warspear Online forum, a true chronicle of times.

Our forum is a library made up of dozens of sections and thousands of topics, bringing together many pages of guides, creative works, suggestions and discussions about balance in our fragile world.

The team of administrators represented by LeeLoo, Nolan and myself appreciate those who during the outgoing year took the most active part in the development and improvement of the forum.

The title of Legendary Mentor is awarded to wise old-timers who put in a lot of effort to fill the forum with useful guides, tips and suggestions:

@lallouss

@Ogull

@Gladiator

The title of Lord of Knowledge is awarded to real experts who are ready to find answers to the most tricky questions from curious newbies at any moment, and also to throw all their efforts into finding bugs in the first days of updates:

@lore

@Zurp

@BennyBT

The title of Guardian of Spear is awarded to the most active users, thanks to which the forum maintains an atmosphere of friendliness and mutual respect:

@Invorial
@Rhaast

@Raislin

@Drakoknight

@Fabr

@Sigma

@Kyrai

@Marchielo

The title of Master of Arts is awarded to the keepers of the beautiful on our forum - a creative section.

@Vera_Z

We would like to express our great gratitude to the Moderators, who more than once saved the well-being of our forum from the threats of violators of the community rules. Thank you for your service!

@Higgings

@Jcbreff

@YaraM

@Splendor

With the power given to us, we assign special titles to these worthy users of the forum, and also reward all title holders with valuable prizes.

In the traditional annual order to reward users who have made a particularly important contribution to the development of the community, dated December 28, 2022, we order:

— assign titles to all worthy users of the forum;

— reward the title holders with valuable prizes:

Title

Winter Kingdom Cache

Unique forum badge

Animated images for profile avatar

Legendary Chest of the White Wanderer

Legendary Mentor

image.png

Lord of Knowledge

image.png

Guardian of Spear

image.png

image.png

Master of Arts

Unique badges for users with the following number of reactions:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Forum administration:

image.gif

We are also inform you that Warspear Online technical support are going on vacation, and it will be impossible to leave a request on our website until 09/01/2023 (all applications submitted before 29/12/2022 will be considered in the usual way). Until then, other players will be able to help you on our forum, on social media or in the game chat.

Thank you all for the development of the community!

AIGRIND team

• Dr Strange changed the title to [2022.12.28] Arinar must know his Heroes: rewarding community members 2022
On 12/26/2022 at 11:08 AM, Dr Strange said:

Forum administration:

image.gif

jajajaja thats so fxking adorable :love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Happy New Year and hope u all have a wonderful holidays especially @Nolan @Dr Strange @LeeLoo i think other admins are inactive or less active i guess so wont tag :corner: ty for the chests

Thank you, guys! Your participation and contributions in the Forum makes this a great place to connect with other players and get feedback from the community to improve our game! :gift: 

My humble thanks for the splendid period spent. May you have a splendid day and a happy new year! 

Happy new year everyone! :flo1wer:

It's crazy to think I've been playing Warspear for over 10 years now, I basically grew up with it and really, it has been a major part of my childhood with many many memories. 

In fact, this year will mark the 10 year anniversary for my main account and my forum account: 

image.png.725663ff445aca40d7b6fa0eaaf21a69.pngimage.png.f5f4bd6eca39b3ade2c17532f7a2bccd.png

Despite the ups and downs with my experience in the game, a heartfelt thanks to the dev and admin teams for the years of entertainment, and more to come! :drinks:

P.S. oof I just reached 1000 likes before the new year ends, just in time for the new badge! 

Edited by Gladiator

Congratulations to everyone, to the developers @Holmes and forum team @LeeLoo@Dr Strange@Nolan@Higgings@Jcbreff for take your time to continue implementing new updates this year, for keeping us up to date, and for providing their services to maintain a community in the forum, was a difficult year but amazing and funny at same time, now the next one will be better.

Congratulations to @Vera_Z Master of Arts finally :shy:
PD: For next year should add a Medal for Master of Arts and increase rewards cause art is hard to make too. (':

That's all Happy New Year 2023!!

Thanks to all community, developers and administrators, thanks for all the things that you made for us this year, and not only this, all years you have been working for this game, all community including me, are glad for this awesome 2D game, I started in the pandemy and I learn many things here, hmmm, I should not mention here but in this new year I hope that all toxic people change and understand the point of another persons, we are a community and we should understand all points, and thank you for the reward! I hope new members come to forum!!!

:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

• 2 weeks later...

As usual, it's an honour to be highlighted, my brightest days might be over in the world of Arinar, but I still appreciate it!

Happy New Year!

On 12/26/2022 at 10:08 AM, Dr Strange said:

can we expect the case sensitive nicknames in warspear? like "BumbleBee"

• 2 weeks later...

On 12/26/2022 at 2:38 PM, Dr Strange said:

hands_1200x630.png

Dear friends!

In these frosty days of the outgoing year not only decisive fights on the Snow Boundary, but also memories of past grand battles help to warm up. The memory of the hottest combats, the experience of veterans and impressions about new heroes and events - all this is securely preserved thanks to the Warspear Online forum, a true chronicle of times.

Our forum is a library made up of dozens of sections and thousands of topics, bringing together many pages of guides, creative works, suggestions and discussions about balance in our fragile world.

The team of administrators represented by LeeLoo, Nolan and myself appreciate those who during the outgoing year took the most active part in the development and improvement of the forum.

The title of Legendary Mentor is awarded to wise old-timers who put in a lot of effort to fill the forum with useful guides, tips and suggestions:

@lallouss

@Ogull

@Gladiator

The title of Lord of Knowledge is awarded to real experts who are ready to find answers to the most tricky questions from curious newbies at any moment, and also to throw all their efforts into finding bugs in the first days of updates:

@lore

@Zurp

@BennyBT

The title of Guardian of Spear is awarded to the most active users, thanks to which the forum maintains an atmosphere of friendliness and mutual respect:

@Invorial
@Rhaast

@Raislin

@Drakoknight

@Fabr

@Sigma

@Kyrai

@Marchielo

The title of Master of Arts is awarded to the keepers of the beautiful on our forum - a creative section.

@Vera_Z

We would like to express our great gratitude to the Moderators, who more than once saved the well-being of our forum from the threats of violators of the community rules. Thank you for your service!

@Higgings

@Jcbreff

@YaraM

@Splendor

With the power given to us, we assign special titles to these worthy users of the forum, and also reward all title holders with valuable prizes.

In the traditional annual order to reward users who have made a particularly important contribution to the development of the community, dated December 28, 2022, we order:

— assign titles to all worthy users of the forum;

— reward the title holders with valuable prizes:

Title

Winter Kingdom Cache

Unique forum badge

Animated images for profile avatar

Legendary Chest of the White Wanderer

Legendary Mentor

image.png

Lord of Knowledge

image.png

Guardian of Spear

image.png

image.png

Master of Arts

Unique badges for users with the following number of reactions:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Forum administration:

image.gif

We are also inform you that Warspear Online technical support are going on vacation, and it will be impossible to leave a request on our website until 09/01/2023 (all applications submitted before 29/12/2022 will be considered in the usual way). Until then, other players will be able to help you on our forum, on social media or in the game chat.

Thank you all for the development of the community!

AIGRIND team

Congrats to all and Happy new year to all of you. I am new here I came here to get some help. I am a college student and I was looking for someone who can write my college paper and I found the https://studyclerk.com/write-my-college-paper website link with the help of a google search. Now, I want to know has anyone over taken help from their professional essay writers before? If yes, then how was your experience?

Congrats to all :)

Edited by NicoleShowers

• Nolan unpinned this topic