Mc/forsaken economy is dying

oobeastoo

Hey guys im sure this may have already been addressed but it's quite clear to see that the game is on the downward spiral especially mc/forsaken firstly quests wich involve a full party such as satraps etc take so long to complete i can be spamming world chat for what seems hours before we manage to get a party together another sign is that a while back once game would update players would flood to new bosses to farm there would be full scale wars of players battling it out for who farms boss now its a case of mc side just sit back and elf do all the farming wich is easy to see if u compare market items elf have all new gears from bosses were as on mc market it's just players selling all old junk it's really sad to see it seems everyday i log on more players are quitting and its down to two things unbalance in the game and money (greed) seems to me like devs are throwing out updates for fun you are half way threw amping all your new arena gear then boom update money wasted start from scratch i think its something devs should keep in mind id like to hear what everyone else thinks about this situation do u feel the game or economy is dying leave your thoughts in the comments below thank you xD

it seems everyday i log on more players are quitting and its down to two things unbalance in the game ...

unbalance in the game. experts made it all a mess. no need for further discussions, thats it.

I am leveling a lock and a druid at the same time. Today I played lock for 2 hours until I finally saw another player in the island. On druid I was competing for quest items at least 50 people I saw within an hour.

I am leveling a lock and a druid at the same time. Today I played lock for 2 hours until I finally saw another player in the island. On druid I was competing for quest items at least 50 people I saw within an hour.

Yea that just shows you more ppl play on elf side. I honestly have gotten bored of mc lately and am working on a priest atm

:diablo: its all coz elf expert skills are Demolishing and ever skill are perfect. Like: bd with shield, run and ham plus Heavy Armor :!, Priest with mana drain, elusive skill that wreck any mc and add run bonus, druid with new expert skill heal about 600+ to all elf with low hp, pala with banner still strong enough to hunt down the necro who loses 100+ HP during heal & shield, mages expert skill (eye) make more dmg and accurate, & ranger are always OP with blessing active  KO  hits... :facepalm: and what else is required to have fun... A druid and 2 bds can kill 5 mcs... :facepalm:

:diablo: its all coz elf expert skills are Demolishing and ever skill are perfect. Like: bd with shield, run and ham plus Heavy Armor :!, Priest with mana drain, elusive skill that wreck any mc and add run bonus, druid with new expert skill heal about 600+ to all elf with low hp, pala with banner still strong enough to hunt down the necro who loses 100+ HP during heal & shield, mages expert skill (eye) make more dmg and accurate, & ranger are always OP with blessing active  KO  hits... :facepalm: and what else is required to have fun... A druid and 2 bds can kill 5 mcs... :facepalm:

true story..  :  druid have like a double heal skill.. sux.. they should nerf badly the secret link i guess, making it useless like the newest shaman skill shield, have u ever tryed to face a druid & a bd or a druid & a ranger in 2 vs 2? it s very hard

especially mc/forsaken firstly quests wich involve a full party such as satraps etc take so long to complete i can be spamming world chat for what seems hours before we manage to get a party together

can i comment about satraps,

i still laugh when people still searching necro to done satraps, i saw a pt with 4 users 1 rouge and 3 shamans / 2 rogues and 2 shamans done it. you dont need a pro user tho. me myself i go with my rogue and 2 other shamans (3 users in 1pt) and we can managed to done this quest

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys im sure this may have already been addressed but it's quite clear to see that the game is on the downward spiral especially mc/forsaken firstly quests wich involve a full party such as satraps etc take so long to complete i can be spamming world chat for what seems hours before we manage to get a party together another sign is that a while back once game would update players would flood to new bosses to farm there would be full scale wars of players battling it out for who farms boss now its a case of mc side just sit back and elf do all the farming wich is easy to see if u compare market items elf have all new gears from bosses were as on mc market it's just players selling all old junk it's really sad to see it seems everyday i log on more players are quitting and its down to two things unbalance in the game and money (greed) seems to me like devs are throwing out updates for fun you are half way threw amping all your new arena gear then boom update money wasted start from scratch i think its something devs should keep in mind id like to hear what everyone else thinks about this situation do u feel the game or economy is dying leave your thoughts in the comments below thank you xD

Wow bro, even though your statement is long, you still managed to write it in just one sentence.  :shok:

But seriously, devs made a "solution" in this kind of imbalances. Like in EU-emerald, they limited the number of elf players that can be created per certain amount of time.

And yes, expect more people at elf side because elf quests are far more easier than other faction/s.

Totally agree, im gonna leave ws too.