A better graphical way to better Warspear

Chrono

Good day,Aigrind.

I trying again to ask about advanced in-game effects during gameplay. As i saw in last update was implemented the navigation arrow, so i think is time to suggest this.

Mine general suggestions are:

1- Implement the clock based events aka games,consoles with realtime world clock chip.

It is the basic feature to make game things better.

2-Smoothing in-game option and advanced graphics effects

As we are in 21th century,Warspear need better refreshment like Smoothing option.

Also the moving sea with water reflections,night and day(not the real,but changes many times in day),wind,earthquake in some world parts,rain,snow,sunny day.

Please don't answer this features need extra power. The old Game Boy Color - Advance can render things what is can't imagine here.

The only taken is memory,processor power up is minimal.

Also these things can be turned ON/OFF, for maximal compatibility.

I can add the screens how game can look with Smoothing on. :)

3- Client can use screenshot option.

Since the community started to grow, peoples trying to record their achievements.

Yes,it is true.

Adding a screenshot option and then future show ingame,send to mate or share to social site like Twitter can change the things. People need that.

4- In-game menu with more scroll elements and music

Yes, i must suggest the music at first. Every known MMORPG have its music when operate in game till connect to game.

It definetly add the better feel from the game,same as eyecandy options.

Also the quality of used sound (WAW,PCM 16) can be improved,but that is mine personal opinion.

Yes,someone can opposite me,"It take a lot of memory".

True is with current ingame progress  , game can include 30-40 sounds now. So take 50 kilobytes per one as example (i know,can be more).

High quality sound,depend on the type,standard is MP3,can be great.

I think experiments with MOD or Flac are uselless,in the mobile game.

Sometimes risk bring best results.

I' ll be glad for your every answer.

Regards ,Chronoz

Good day,Aigrind.

I trying again to ask about advanced in-game effects during gameplay. As i saw in last update was implemented the navigation arrow, so i think is time to suggest this.

Mine general suggestions are:

1- Implement the clock based events aka games,consoles with realtime world clock chip.

It is the basic feature to make game things better.

2-Smoothing in-game option and advanced graphics effects

As we are in 21th century,Warspear need better refreshment like Smoothing option.

Also the moving sea with water reflections,night and day(not the real,but changes many times in day),wind,earthquake in some world parts,rain,snow,sunny day.

Please don't answer this features need extra power. The old Game Boy Color - Advance can render things what is can't imagine here.

The only taken is memory,processor power up is minimal.

Also these things can be turned ON/OFF, for maximal compatibility.

I can add the screens how game can look with Smoothing on. :)

3- Client can use screenshot option.

Since the community started to grow, peoples trying to record their achievements.

Yes,it is true.

Adding a screenshot option and then future show ingame,send to mate or share to social site like Twitter can change the things. People need that.

4- In-game menu with more scroll elements and music

Yes, i must suggest the music at first. Every known MMORPG have its music when operate in game till connect to game.

It definetly add the better feel from the game,same as eyecandy options.

Also the quality of used sound (WAW,PCM 16) can be improved,but that is mine personal opinion.

Yes,someone can opposite me,"It take a lot of memory".

True is with current ingame progress  , game can include 30-40 sounds now. So take 50 kilobytes per one as example (i know,can be more).

High quality sound,depend on the type,standard is MP3,can be great.

I think experiments with MOD or Flac are uselless,in the mobile game.

Sometimes risk bring best results.

I' ll be glad for your every answer.

Regards ,Chronoz

I AGREE with Chronoz, the game would be better with this stuff.  :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

It cannot happen :(, warspear will loose money because of the people who play on Nokia n97's or whatever, they are not advanced. :( and maybe some of those people buy mc's . I'm new to the game, so I'm not sure

It cannot happen :(, warspear will loose money because of the people who play on Nokia n97's or whatever, they are not advanced. :( and maybe some of those people buy mc's . I'm new to the game, so I'm not sure

The proccessing power of Nokia is enough to use all this graphical improvements,Symbian is bad system,but this can...so don't worry.

Regards,Chronoz.

• 1 month later...

Its good idea. sooner or later devs will need to let go week platforms. if they will improve game performance they will have more android/ios and other stronger platforms players who can spend more money and help them to develop the game more.  :)

totaly disagree,there is alot mmo with 'reflections on water' based for ios and androids,why dun u try?. its not pc platform game wtf u want effects? turn on pc and play 3D games. kkthnxbye.

:nea: Well this is good idea but i disagree. Thing is if this things be added you will need more ram and room memory or better internet connection or maybe some of main features not avaible on phone. In my contry operaters dont give good internet connection for mobiles and some phone doesnt have so good ram and room memory and without features its realy anoying to play so... :nea:

In theory i must say these features are not superhard to fo,so don't worry with connection.

So not disagree at first.

Btw i talked about turn off settings feature so,don't worry again.

In theory i must say these features are not superhard to fo,so don't worry with connection.

So not disagree at first.

Btw i talked about turn off settings feature so,don't worry again.

r u programmer? dev? who u talking to? can i talk too?

r u programmer? dev? who u talking to? can i talk too?

Of course you can. And i'm not developer of this game. Just have few suggestions.

I agree with this!!!! I was thinking on says too  ;D screen shot option ADD MUSIC on diferent areas night and day ans more graphics not hard snow, rain,etc its good refresh. And become warspear no only rich  :facepalm: fun....

thats me. thats how i roll.

But realy whu dont u accept this idea?  :unknw:  if it will be witf turn off button it will be ok for all of us. and yea i think it will not increase internet recources. u just need to download larger app thats all  8)  And yes i am developer  :diablo:

here is alot things what needs to be done, and graphic improvement is the last thing. fix skills fix attributes make balanced game add more stuff (im not talking about guns with diffrent color,im tolking about clan guilds,warehouses etc the features who will change the game). AND THAN,WHEN EVERYTHING WILL WORK PROPERLY ADD A FCKIN REFLECTION ON WATER. IM FEELING LIKE IM PLAYING IN FCKIN BETA PHASE GAME AND SOME IDIOTS WANTS REFLECTION ON WATER OR MUSIC IN PLAYGROND!!! -rage quits-

here is alot things what needs to be done, and graphic improvement is the last thing. fix skills fix attributes make balanced game add more stuff (im not talking about guns with diffrent color,im tolking about clan guilds,warehouses etc the features who will change the game). AND THAN,WHEN EVERYTHING WILL WORK PROPERLY ADD A FCKIN REFLECTION ON WATER. IM FEELING LIKE IM PLAYING IN FCKIN BETA PHASE GAME AND SOME IDIOTS WANTS REFLECTION ON WATER OR MUSIC IN PLAYGROND!!! -rage quits-

For wish advanced graphical effects ,you can't argue other !!!

I act like fair player so please shut your mouth and use brain when answer to other player suggestions.

Make your own suggestions,and stop complain about other ideas.

Btw i understand your words about in-game content,but please don't act like that!!

Maybe that was warning,because exist link "Report to moderator".

This is serious forum,so stop act like proud 12-year kid or girl (maybe you are),so if you are please ask your parents to learn how to speak with peoples.

If you older,so read the text above^

Not all peoples are idiots,but few exist.

And yes, i'm a forum moderator on http://palmhelp.cz , http://wmhelp.cz ,the czech sites about smartphone devices,so i know some about developing on platforms like Web OS, OSX,Maemo , IOS, Amiga OS, Palm OS,Android,Symbian (Epoc) ,Windows CE and WP7.

By the way, i don't need talk about mine life,just feel little strange ,when mine suggestions are non-stop complained.

All i want is serious answer from serious guys,and the in-game moderators.

Btw noone talked about 3D effects, this game is pseudo 3D (2,5D).

Regards,Chronoz.

ofc first they need make more stuff to do in game. this sugestion maybe for future  ;)  cmon be more cheerful  ;D

report for what? lolumadbro? :D  wanna talk bout ur mom?! everyone r welcome to share with his opinion here and my opinion is - your suggestions sucks! dont be so butthurt bro. now ima continue to read your post i wonder what 'reflections' r waiting for me this time :D

p.s. can i report my own post? :D

I act like fair player so please shut your mouth and use brain when answer to other player suggestions.

Make your own suggestions,and stop complain about other ideas.

Btw i understand your words about in-game content,but please don't act like that!!

Maybe that was warning,because exist link "Report to moderator".

This is serious forum,so stop act like proud 12-year kid or girl (maybe you are),so if you are please ask your parents to learn how to speak with peoples.

If you older,so read the text above^

Not all peoples are idiots,but few exist.

And yes, i'm a forum moderator on http://palmhelp.cz , http://wmhelp.cz ,the czech sites about smartphone devices,so i know some about developing on platforms like Web OS, OSX,Maemo , IOS, Amiga OS, Palm OS,Android,Symbian (Epoc) ,Windows CE and WP7.

By the way, i don't need talk about mine life,just feel little strange ,when mine suggestions are non-stop complained.

All i want is serious answer from serious guys,and the in-game moderators.

Btw noone talked about 3D effects, this game is pseudo 3D (2,5D).

Regards,Chronoz.

yes he overreacted but he is right. Better improve balancing and skill. It will not take space and will make game better and still playable on phones. Better concetrate on making game more interesting not making it big for stupid visual adds.

yes he overreacted but he is right. Better improve balancing and skill. It will not take space and will make game better and still playable on phones. Better concetrate on making game more interesting not making it big for stupid visual adds.

Lol,adding these features don't take gigabytes ,maybe few megabytes. These eye-candy options can be good. I posted about adding in-game content too. Check the thread.

Few elements are pretty good.

Lol chronoz i agree losmegos talk with mind of a kid  :facepalm: its true need better balance skills or others changes but i think its more interesant and for enjoy more graphics and music,etc

losmegos , only see posting shit and crying on more topics. Think about why u are angry with u and the world  :bad:

wanna know what im here doing? aight. IM TROLLING. u calling it crying , im calling it - sarcasm and trolling :D  kid, do u think im serious here? im 25 yo  and i has more serious things 'to cry for' lol im just making fun how u all get butthurt. kkthnxbye

btw cross, did u just used translator in your last post? usually your english sucks :D am i right kid?

each update should be aimed at an overall growth - new content, bug fixes, balancing, even improving eye candy.. When a new person joins game its usually the feel of the game that makes him stay on... And i dnt knw if u guys agree but i feel questing as a new char has gotten harder... Green mobs nw need regeneration after every kill, takes lot of time..

each update should be aimed at an overall growth - new content, bug fixes, balancing, even improving eye candy.. When a new person joins game its usually the feel of the game that makes him stay on... And i dnt knw if u guys agree but i feel questing as a new char has gotten harder... Green mobs nw need regeneration after every kill, takes lot of time..

you are right :) they want us buy mc  :tease: