Nerf seeker shield

Overhoul

After the recent update, seeker become very tanky with damage reduction from shield and talent.

Suggestion:

Reduce in all incoming damage to the character by 2 \ 2.5 \ 3 \ 4 \ 5% from monsters and 1 \ 1.5 \ 2 \ 2.5 \ 3% from players for  6 \ 7 \ 8 \ 10 \ 12 sec. for every 20% of damage absorbed from the shield's maximum durability.

From what I've tested with the usual routine... if you nerf it even more at this point just remove the shield :SK22_5:and make seeker a support class.

There are tons of mages that can solo everything at +3 with vamps while seek needs good amp, now without dmg increase shield is more difficult for a non op seek and u want to nerf it even more

You guys have to start thinking about "No +10" players xD

3 hours ago, Icryinmermentrial said:

What the hell man, last patch u blaming shield dmg, tis gone. Now u are blaming the shield defense 

if you use the shield correctly, it becomes even more powerful than chief's hide.

1 hour ago, Ahmed Didar said:

if you use the shield correctly, it becomes even more powerful than chief's hide.

Nah bro now u flippin,

Chief dmg reduction is op, sometimes i deal 40 dmg to them how can u even compare them xD

On 12/25/2022 at 1:31 AM, SaltyCoffe said:

Nah bro now u flippin,

Chief dmg reduction is op, sometimes i deal 40 dmg to them how can u even compare them xD

these skills are not about how lower damage it gives you rather how long it let's you survive.