Increase Berenger guard drop rate

Legionn

Why is Berengar guard drop rate lower?

Please increase it again.

This has been bought up a couple times and there is many player who opposed it, basicly what you suggest implies the game to be made easier to play & BG equip will become more common to have amongst player

Why is Berengar guard drop rate lower?

Please increase it again.

you: why Berengar guard drop rate lower?

Admin: because there are so many boss available now.

You: but i can't farm other boss because of other party owned and it's hard to farm.

Admin: you should amp your item to +10 all then you can easily farm big boss OR STEAL BOSS from other.

You: why you just suggest for buy mcoin item? And everything are more expensive and we can't do anything without it...

Admin: if you don't buy, STFU and GTFO, stop fuking complaining, it's my business.

You: ...

You: but i can't farm other boss because of other party owned and it's hard to farm.

Admin: you should amp your item to +10 all then you can easily farm big boss OR STEAL BOSS from other.

You: why you just suggest for buy mcoin item? And everything are more expensive and we can't do anything without it...

Admin: if you don't buy, STFU and GTFO, stop fuking complaining, it's my business.

lol  :lol:

:good: :good: :good: :good:

Somewhat true...  ;D

;D totally true ;D

True+%  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:fool: Tank y ryour aswer. Know I know I shouldnt listen to rumor

Well, the rumor will still continues

We didnt change any drop rates in the game.

because it isn't Green :nea:

Info 100%. In GREEN.

Lol, really i was just teasing you back then Kuz  :diablo: , but hey! thanks for ur time to post it in green  :good: +1