New secret combo built by smart shaman

Ryuken

i have new combo skill by combining 3 skills at same time, try this: blind - earthquake - lighting ball, note: u should fast click! 1st, do normal attack on mobs/enemy, while attacking put target in front of u or near enemy then fast click blind, earthquake and lighting ball, u won't lose target and u will keep auto continuesly attack enemy without lose target after doing earthquake to hold enemy like statue from distance. Not all shamans know this combo, only smart shaman can do that.

• 2 months later...

This works good for a low blind. If your blind is maxed you will lose out on 'disabled' time when your enemy is quaked and blind at the same time. Placing good quakes requires you to think ahead and read players movement. Sure you can miss but to disable somebody 5 + 6 (maxed) instead of 2 + (3) + 3 while wasting 3 secs having target blind and quaked. It is true though its easier to land the quake and blind removes lock-on bug.

Its all about timing.

for example:

If you use lightning hit before you target the enemy, your first normal attack will start at 3.2 secs after beginning of skill animation (minus atk spd bonus). But if you target the enemy first with a normal attack then quickly yet timely use your lightning hit, the second normal attack wont be affected or delayed by lightning atk. In other words, the 3.1 secs will start counting down sooner and you get an extra hit this way. By the time lightning coolsdown you will have inflicted more normal attacks than if you start with your lightning skill.

However, starting with a skill as your first atk can have an advantage. If you see an opponent far enough away, and you press a skill, then click the enemy, you start moving towards em. At this moment, you can press your other skills (that target enemy, not you or allies) in any order, and they will automatically be chained to your first skill that u used, followed by your normal hits.

Ex: druid press roots, click enemy, before you reach them  quickly press lightning then bees

Super mega epic secret combo tactic that only good experienced epic players use :

this combo requires full concentration and skills

you must focus all your power in your weapon

it requires extraordinary intelligence

this combo, simply epic, is know as

less QQ more Pew Pew

• 2 weeks later...

This is a easy way to make it easy to cast quake without missing, but blind is more then a preperation for next stun. You are missing atks this way, me I think you need to multi task more. Youre missing valueable dmg time to help your partner(s). Btw my blind is not maxed either.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

i use 5 blind 5 heal 3 quake 3 lightning, mele dont stand a chance and i usually only lose when there is 2 OP casters, and that just depends on who blinds who first, if i blind first they lose.

it's all just a matter of timing and if my partner catches on to the game plan.

i do random arena 99% of the time and almost always come out with 4/5 wins, sometimes it's 1/5. depends on my partner.

but over all id say shaman is the funnest class to experiment with skills, all 5 are useful, just depends on how well you use them

old player already know this, and some newbe know it too but they chose not to use it coz missing stunt time (pvp). if farming yes can use it.  ;D

Me, I use lightning ball first. Then run a bit followed by earthquake, after the effect of earthquake, and enemy still following you. Use blind and the enemy run randomly then lightning ball again.

• 3 weeks later...

Me, I use lightning ball first. Then run a bit followed by earthquake, after the effect of earthquake, and enemy still following you. Use blind and the enemy run randomly then lightning ball again.

this is wat i do.Smart!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...