How about a VIP system on ws?

100xp

I was here thinking how great a vip system in Warspear would be and so I thought I'd share my idea with you my beautiful friends!

IMG_20221222_160351.thumb.png.1d2d800334dfa6983f12e62c3128f0ea.png

It would be a monthly subscription system where subscribers could enjoy some benefits 

Benefits

Dungeons 5 times for free per day 

Resurrect your character 5 times for free per day 

Use unlimited teleport

Amount of Items doubled in dungeons 10 times a day

enter dungeons without needing reputation 

Activate white flag whenever you want, the "white flag" when active makes it impossible to interact with the enemy outside the arena and gvg events

And you would also gain exclusive access to the new "VIP deposit" system, a special deposit where you can deposit items with "personal" status and withdraw using other characters in the same he counts IMG_20221222_155824.thumb.png.ec721fee8892c6d31035ac9f6682e113.png

While I do think this isn't that bad it could also be where the subscribed players get the Battle passes aswell 

i mean the battle pass is already like a vip system its giving u benefits and buffs no need include another type of system, if u want some special benefits i guess they can add it to the battle pass itself

55 minutes ago, lallouss said:

i mean the battle pass is already like a vip system its giving u benefits and buffs no need include another type of system, if u want some special benefits i guess they can add it to the battle pass itself

I do agree but the VIP system could provide battlepasses for free each time they come out and maybe just add another daily reward system on top:yum1:

17 horas atrás, lallouss disse:

quero dizer, o passe de batalha já é como um sistema vip, dando a você benefícios e buffs, não há necessidade de incluir outro tipo de sistema, se você quiser alguns benefícios especiais, acho que eles podem adicioná-lo ao próprio passe de batalha

the battle pass has a time to be updated and added to the game and the vip would not have this update period you would just subscribe to the vip and that's it the vip would be something more necessary as and without cosmetics, just benefits that make the player's life easier without increasing the advantage over other players too much