NECRO NEED POWER

Granadier

all the other characters should have a noob new skill and only necro should have a real good skill just to make up for necros,,,cause giving all characters good skills will continue  to make neecros left behind

I think ur so-called devs are having a hard time modifying necromancy skills for necromancer. So they back up their mistake by saying Necro is merely for support. We all know that there is no teamwork in warspear. Pple do things their own way. So if the necro is caught one on one in a fight, it has to start calling for help in world chat? Well, i hope the fourth expert skill will favour necromancer. Moreover, Nightmare skill should be modified to work like blind/fear...

lol no teamwork?? we play same game?

2nd nightmares is best single disable target skill in game

better learn more about this game and than write something on forum

That's my suggestion how necro should be reworked:

- First of all loosing hp when shield/heal should be removed. Of course they could make something like: 5-10% of hp lost during healing or shielding is converted into mana. (You heal someone and you lost 100 hp but gain 5-10 mana) and it would be fine too.

- Poisonous shield should be reworked by making it healing shield, so instead of dmging enemies it would heal allies. Amount of ticks and numbers stay same. ( you cast it on yourself [actual owner of shield don't get heal] and stay near player(s) - you heal him/them ~50 and ~100! per tick. Not so op but also not so bad.

- Infection expert skill is just fine but Fateful connection should be buffed by increasing amount of damage dealt to enemies (1,5x or something)

And that's it! It won't make necro "SUPER OP IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL" but would give us some advantage and actually balance this class to the others (especially to the other casters)

necro need power ? they have stun lol, they can simply study if to stop dmgrs dfrom coming into you so that so thats so easy bro,so shut up (no offense )  :clapping: :clapping: :nea: :nea:

i feel bad about your stupidity :cray: :cray: :tease: :crazy:

Please ignore these ignorants. They will just blink from afar just to post an argument or statement that will uplift themselves and will try to teach you how to play a class they never experienced.

That's my suggestion how necro should be reworked:

- First of all loosing hp when shield/heal should be removed. Of course they could make something like: 5-10% of hp lost during healing or shielding is converted into mana. (You heal someone and you lost 100 hp but gain 5-10 mana) and it would be fine too.

- Poisonous shield should be reworked by making it healing shield, so instead of dmging enemies it would heal allies. Amount of ticks and numbers stay same. ( you cast it on yourself [actual owner of shield don't get heal] and stay near player(s) - you heal him/them ~50 and ~100! per tick. Not so op but also not so bad.

- Infection expert skill is just fine but Fateful connection should be buffed by increasing amount of damage dealt to enemies (1,5x or something)

And that's it! It won't make necro "SUPER OP IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL" but would give us some advantage and actually balance this class to the others (especially to the other casters)

I think poison shield needs to stay an attack skill because it is useful to detect rogues and helps with necro's low dps. But yeah, make it stronger in any way (more damage, less mana usage, etc)

Infection is fine.

The main problem is fateful connection, it is only good and usable if its level 4. This skill is just too weak on lower levels. Lets compare shaman totem lv 1 vs fateful connection level 1 for example.  Totem on level 1 does 3x 250 damage, fateful connection level 1 has very short duration and damage so if you can get like 80 damage out of it at level 1 then you are lucky. BD shield on level 1 is an instant no drawback absorb 450 damage. Druid secret link is like 1500 free extra heal even if you leave it at level 1. Long story short, fateful connection needs to be better at lower levels so they can actually be integrated to your gameplay.

all the other characters should have a noob new skill and only necro should have a real good skill just to make up for necros,,,cause giving all characters good skills will continue  to make neecros left behind

lol no teamwork?? we play same game?

2nd nightmares is best single disable target skill in game

better learn more about this game and than write something on forum

Silliness.

And two necros will always be found together? You'd better read posts well before responding.

Best disable thats is a complete waste when mobs or other enemies are around the necro's target...  ...even in arena other players will definitely hit it off the target giving him the ultimate chance to hit the necro before it heals.

Making nightmare lv5 means sacrificing revelant skill points for a useless skill which even costs ridiculously high mana to cast...

Being honest necro its a bitly outdated, new skills bitly useless only work to control agro and dmg its low, really low (I main necro) But if u use right combo win any pvp so it is rare.

And two necros will always be found together? You'd better read posts well before responding.

Best disable thats is a complete waste when mobs or other enemies are around the necro's target...  ...even in arena other players will definitely hit it off the target giving him the ultimate chance to hit the necro before it heals.

Making nightmare lv5 means sacrificing revelant skill points for a useless skill which even costs ridiculously high mana to cast...

i agree with u ,now with all mobs around specialy new map nightmare is notthat helpfull even deathly eye is useless now and nobody tell me it is not cause if u countered elf u wont be able to use deathly eye and the cause is simple all the other characters have disable and stun skills u wont be able to use it and u will be dead in a sec and all bosses resist it  too many times so  ,,,and if necro choose to run with all mobs around nightmare  is useless ...all with new skills r useless

2% of life left when u use skils souns good ,and the necro need a aura of more heal or something like that.

a skill sacrifice:reduce to 0 the life of necro and the double in damage to his enemy

they dnt need they just need you to shut up your f****ng mouth

as always another elf who never played necros and afraid that necros may come back to the game (in  which i doubt),,,just go back to ur elf topics and stay out there..elves like to embarrase themselves by commenting topics they don't undertand and have nothing to do with :facepalm:

Let's quit playing as Necromancer and pick another class to play on Legion side. The reason why we struggle is that we keep on fighting even our hope is lost long time ago.  :

as always another elf who never played necros and afraid that necros may come back to the game (in  which i doubt),,,just go back to ur elf topics and stay out there..elves like to embarrase themselves by commenting topics they don't undertand and have nothing to do with :facepalm:

i think what you wish for necros are more stun skill, more damage skill and more kiting skill to make this class stronger so is necromancer a support class?. based on informatiin above its more likely about damage. ooh im scared of necro now : help.  can all doctors become fighters?. if you want more damage, its easy just amp.

i think what you wish for necros are more stun skill, more damage skill and more kiting skill to make this class stronger so is necromancer a support class?. based on informatiin above its more likely about damage. ooh im scared of necro now : help.  can all doctors become fighters?. if you want more damage, its easy just amp.

lol this sentence (if you want more damage it is easy just amp) proves that u don't even know what u r talking about ,cause even a lower amp bd pala...... can easily kill a way  higher amp necro even a pro necro ....as i said before u keep embarrasing yourself and make urself look stupid and u prove that with ur comments ,,this game is about classes support damager tanker but 1 vs 1 game too cause every class defend itself in its own way see druids ,priests and shamans ...whenn u know what u r talking about come to comment,, i know u r one of the elves who os wandering from one mc  topic class to another to make mcs looks overpowered and u go to elf topics and u make them look  weak...u understand  that this topic is about players who know what they r talking or maybe it is too hard for ur brain to understand it  :facepalm:

lol this sentence (if you want more damage it is easy just amp) proves that u don't even know what u r talking about ,cause even a lower amp bd pala...... can easily kill a way  higher amp necro even a pro necro ....as i said before u keep embarrasing yourself and make urself look stupid and u prove that with ur comments ,,this game is about classes support damager tanker but 1 vs 1 game too cause every class defend itself in its own way see druids ,priests and shamans ...whenn u know what u r talking about come to comment,, i know u r one of the elves who os wandering from one mc  topic class to another to make mcs looks overpowered and u go to elf topics and u make them look  weak...u understand  that this topic is about players who know what they r talking or maybe it is too hard for ur brain to understand it  :facepalm:

and remember a necro can also kill pro bd and pala. you should know that this game is not for 1 vs 1, so if you encounter BD on 1 vs 1 fight n you lose. thats not necro's fault but its you.btw accusing me to complain is not a good thing. i only suppress crier like you here. always complain and blame devs, i dont care if its from mc/elf, but most of complains comes from mc side. wanna make legionspear(the strongest faction in ws?) go make your own game.

and remember a necro can also kill pro bd and pala. you should know that this game is not for 1 vs 1, so if you encounter BD on 1 vs 1 fight n you lose. thats not necro's fault but its you.btw accusing me to complain is not a good thing. i only suppress crier like you here. always complain and blame devs, i dont care if its from mc/elf, but most of complains comes from mc side. wanna make legionspear(the strongest faction in ws?) go make your own game.

this game is about classes who defend themself in their own way so 1 vs 1 can be also counted cause in new map u have that alot (and saying necros r only for support is really very stupid just see other classes like druid priests and shamans),,,and i was talking about all classes not just bd and pala even if necro have no chance these days against any class unless he has many pots with minions too and fighting a noob player, not like old times before new stupid skills came on when necro used to kick every classes ass...u will know what i mean when necros vanish from this game .....u cann ask every remaining necro  if u can find one.....at last one more question have u ever played necro before or u r just like to talk? if not try one of lvl 18 and up and tell me how u feel

This update we got kinda got good skill.But on the other side priest can destroy everything we got with single click so at the end this update is a big bad news for necro.Priest new skill can nullify poison spittle combo,deathly eye and infection which is our primary damage skill and what is worst is their cooldown is ducking low.So yeah im kinda dissapointed devs release such skill to elves.

Doctors become fighters. . . . hmmm, do you think doctors are injuring themselves while healing others? Can you please create a Necro before posting something irrelevant? Oh seriously I always see you as the "antagonist" of this forum. Always against others' ideas and trying to post your own senseless comments. You better halt your attitude, dude, or no one will love you.

And about this game. Balance over realism - that's how an online game should work. Saying : "Hey Necro is a support, and should be the lowest tier of classes in game. And hey, they should lose HP when supporting because that's how a dead should behave", is a damm logic.

Stop posting if you don't play Necro.

this game is about classes who defend themself in their own way so 1 vs 1 can be also counted cause in new map u have that alot (and saying necros r only for support is really very stupid just see other classes like druid priests and shamans),,,and i was talking about all classes not just bd and pala even if necro have no chance these days against any class unless he has many pots with minions too and fighting a noob player, not like old times before new stupid skills came on when necro used to kick every classes ass...u will know what i mean when necros vanish from this game .....u cann ask every remaining necro  if u can find one.....at last one more question have u ever played necro before or u r just like to talk? if not try one of lvl 18 and up and tell me how u feel

necro kicked all classes butt eh!, necro had it chance then, now its time for necro become a support. necro may weak if its alone but with some company they really hard to beat. then again if you know how/become a pro instead of complaining!!!. :facepalm:

Doctors become fighters. . . . hmmm, do you think doctors are injuring themselves while healing others? Can you please create a Necro before posting something irrelevant? Oh seriously I always see you as the "antagonist" of this forum. Always against others' ideas and trying to post your own senseless comments. You better halt your attitude, dude, or no one will love you.

And about this game. Balance over realism - that's how an online game should work. Saying : "Hey Necro is a support, and should be the lowest tier of classes in game. And hey, they should lose HP when supporting because that's how a dead should behave", is a damm logic.

Stop posting if you don't play Necro.

you think mcplayers such as you can own everything?!. pathetic, i dont need to be loved. most mc always know how to complain these days. not able to play n blame others, you think you're a saint?, i dont ask to be love but i need you noobs to play and learn how to. im sick of everyday complain and again its from mc. make legionspear please if you hate sentinels that much. if you want to complain then stop!, suggest skill instead on suggestion rather that never ending complain crap :facepalm: cry cry and cry then again blame devs. all classes has ups and downs, you mc players keeps complaining more about the downs. to complain and threatening devs to stop playing/buying mc just for the sake of 1 skill. pretty pathetic and childish. :facepalm:

necro kicked all classes butt eh!, necro had it chance then, now its time for necro become a support. necro may weak if its alone but with some company they really hard to beat. then again if you know how/become a pro instead of complaining!!!. :facepalm:

so u admitt that necros got nerfed thats a start eventhough no one cares about what u think cause they know u and ur stupid comments.......u say for support only that is even worse to think about the druids ,priests (which should be the one with the highest support as description say hen u make ur class)and shamans should be nerfed tooo but instead they became way stronger than before they can kill anyclass if they r pro.....necro pro or no nowadays is the same cause either way u r dead.....lmao so everytime a necro wanna do a quest in new map he should post on world chat asking for help in doing the simplest quests  :rofl: cause there maybe one elf there and e can't do ashit about it ....this game is not pve alone anymore it is both pve and pvp together if u r too blind to see it (i wont say stupid cause enough)it is ur problem  :fool: ... and again try to play necro and tell me what do u think then :spiteful:

Things would be different tung4u, if you were the one getting bads skills...

Unfortunately, "full BD players" can't understand how players feel when every updates they're getting weaker and weaker, against their complain.

You probably think that every new skill is cool and balancing the game...

Remember that the whole mc side isn't complaining. My shaman, my warlock, ans my rogue aren't at all.

And mage in sentinels side complain too. They're just less than the elf, wich are easier to play (no offense meaned)

The more characters you have, the more you are able to complain.

But maybe you would be happy of being supported by a necro ? (No aura amp, less shield and heal because of the hp cost)

Edit  : and perhaps you would enjoy being a dk ? (No shield, no counterback, lower dmg)

oh boy, you complained alot. this isnt about your warlock, rogue or other classes you owned, you always complained cuz you cant play things right especially this necro class, there are plenty of good skills for necro, why blaming on other classes?. its the same complaint over and over. get on with it. then again complaints comes from mc, if someone didnt agree then hate is your key to success, ganking up on 1 guy like me to support senseless shit skill while he alone cant play the class very well, blaming other class's skills are more stronger than what you get. this is the way of noobs to start things wrong. i dont care if im the antagonist here as long my path is right. just because of 1 get the worst skill on pvp doesnt mean he is worst in pve. if 1 gets worst skill in pve doesnt mean its worst in pvp.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking through these posts i can understand what is going on. I've started a necro because i didn't want to be left behind, shall i tell you what i mean by that? My dk can't do astral (barely any necro).  My dk can't do tower (barely any necro). My dk can't finish six shadows (know why?). And i wont even start with CL. These are the long term effects that will take place if necros were to they way they are now.  We won't have our "support class" then will we? Mcs are strugling with all these things and can't be able to advance because of the devs are doing. Halloween this year might even be a problem if this sticks.