NECRO NEED POWER

Granadier

Why necromancers have bad skills ,gm need make necro good

Did you mean mage? ;D

Cus seriously,mages need a stun.

The chance in doing a stun while using shatters is low.The stun is good,but the chance is soooooo low,and i cant see that did it stun or no.

u r right necros are the weakest now they need at least two very good new skills (stun +high dmg)...all the other replies came from elves probably because necros used to kick their asses easily before these new stupid useless skills so just ignore those stupid comments.

u r right necros are the weakest now they need at least two very good new skills (stun +high dmg)...all the other replies came from elves probably because necros used to kick their asses easily before these new stupid useless skills so just ignore those stupid comments.

noobs necro is support not dps ,stop play ws or cry i choose both

Did you mean mage? ;D

Cus seriously,mages need a stun.

The chance in doing a stun while using shatters is low.The stun is good,but the chance is soooooo low,and i cant see that did it stun or no.

even it hits jump skill still can be used :yahoo: :yahoo:

noobs necro is support not dps ,stop play ws or cry i choose both

if u didn't say anything ,that would be better cause u don't understand a shit......thats why now it is rare to find necros in warspear....and when u say necros are for support only u give me evidence of how stupid u r  :crazy: . all othr classes had very good skills so can u explain why for example bd and barb got healing  and shield even better than healers and other support classe got very usefull skills....before new skills necros were one of the strongest after new skills the weakest so don't tell me necros r for support only and just keep ur mouth shut better

ignore this noob, he doesnt know anything about necromancer's tactics. always lose to elves :crazy:

if u didn't say anything ,that would be better cause u don't understand a shit......thats why now it is rare to find necros in warspear....and when u say necros are for support only u give me evidence of how stupid u r  :crazy: . all othr classes had very good skills so can u explain why for example bd and barb got healing  and shield even better than healers and other support classe got very usefull skills....before new skills necros were one of the strongest after new skills the weakest so don't tell me necros r for support only and just keep ur mouth shut better

I feel sad for u coz u never know how to use necro,ur just jelly kid who doesent like hard work and know nothing .U can call me stupid but i be always better then u ,anyway i doesent care anymore ,good luck

ignore this noob, he doesnt know anything about necromancer's tactics. always lose to elves :crazy:

lol same noob elf everytime come to others topic just to make things looks different ,don't make fool of yourself cause everybody here knows you so just go to ur bd topics ,,u r just afraid from necros to come back to the ggame and starts kicking ur ass again 8)

I feel sad for u coz u never know how to use necro,ur just jelly kid who doesent like hard work and know nothing .U can call me stupid but i be always better then u ,anyway i doesent care anymore ,good luck

if you mean that necros should just search for parties to heal and shield only then this game is very stupid cause every game has characters to play and fight in its own way .....lol i know nothing about necros,nice, seems the contrary to me :tease: ,,it is because i know necros i just say the truth that or u r just lieing to urself to no see it or u r like tung4u just another elf who is afraid of necros to be like before new skills one of the best

Ive seen necros in 2x2 lvl 14,used my bd against two necros,They putted me to sleep,and....Yeah,they owned my team  :lol:

lol necros before lvl 18 (without new skills)can kick any charact below lvl 18 ,,all the discussion is about after lvl 18 with the new skills which destroyed the necros

lol same noob elf everytime come to others topic just to make things looks different ,don't make fool of yourself cause everybody here knows you so just go to ur bd topics ,,u r just afraid from necros to come back to the ggame and starts kicking ur ass again 8)  if you mean that necros should just search for parties to heal and shield only then this game is very stupid cause every game has characters to play and fight in its own way .....lol i know nothing about necros,nice, seems the contrary to me :tease: ,,it is because i know necros i just say the truth that or u r just lieing to urself to no see it or u r like tung4u just another elf who is afraid of necros to be like before new skills one of the best

Nope i only play necro ,never hv elf im just realistic person and like i said i dont care anymore,btw if u check later posts i also cryied about necro that and that and i stoped u know why coz some thing NEVER change and i accept that,to save some nerves i stop playing this game  .This game depends on money not on skill or ppls . ;)

necro need power ? they have stun lol, they can simply study if to stop dmgrs dfrom coming into you so that so thats so easy bro,so shut up (no offense )  :clapping: :clapping: :nea: :nea:

They want stun and dmg in same time that THE POINT OF THIS ALL CRYING

• 2 weeks later...

lol necros before lvl 18 (without new skills)can kick any charact below lvl 18 ,,all the discussion is about after lvl 18 with the new skills which destroyed the necros

i feel bad about your stupidity :cray: :cray: :tease: :crazy:

i feel bad about your stupidity :cray: :cray: :tease: :crazy:

Tung4u seriously, are you so desperate in fear of necros having a bit of balance in the game? I mean you spend all day checking MC forums and then you jump into any post suggesting devs to bring some balance to any MC class. Go get a life you stupid biased elf. And what he said about necro is true. He got left behind after expert skills update. I feel bad about your stupidity.

Tung4u seriously, are you so desperate in fear of necros having a bit of balance in the game? I mean you spend all day checking MC forums and then you jump into any post suggesting devs to bring some balance to any MC class. Go get a life you stupid biased elf. And what he said about necro is true. He got left behind after expert skills update. I feel bad about your stupidity.

+1 :tease:

i feel bad about your stupidity

lol maybe cause i brought u some old not pleasant memories of u with ur elf being kicked hard by necros all the time 8) 8)  ,,,so now u r afraid that necros could come back to the game and kick ur red butt again  :tease: ..u can say anything u want here but don't make a fool of urself cause everyhing is well known by everybody...  ;D

are you that afraid of 1 man who denies everything you desire to come true?, you cant make support to dps. even you/your fellow minions denied that bd has healing skill/bd has support skill. bd cant become a support and necromancer cant become a dps. wake up!!!. open your eyes!!!, its already balanced. get a life than cry in forum like noobs. :cray:

are you that afraid of 1 man who denies everything you desire to come true?, you cant make support to dps. even you/your fellow minions denied that bd has healing skill/bd has support skill. bd cant become a support and necromancer cant become a dps. wake up!!!. open your eyes!!!, its already balanced. get a life than cry in forum like noobs. :cray:
Oh, and about the necro being support, thats not an excuse to be frail and weak on 1v1. This game doesnt have predetermined roles (thank god, it would be so boring), you have to adjust your game based on your equipment, your skill build, the classes that are on your team and classes that are on the other team. And no, necro isnt a walking potion who cant do damage. If you play necro just for support without helping in the damage part then you are a mediocre necro player.

only retarded people say complaining about any aspect of a class is being a crybaby. BD shield, druid secret link, priest threads, paladin banner are just a few examples of things the devs balanced out because of the so called "crybabies". Think about it ;)

bd can have a shield which consumes about 2k dmg more than necros shield which is a necros basic skill........so according to ur logic necros should have a new healing skills which heal more than 2k hp and his shield should be invinsible for some amount of time not destroyed with one hit ,,,,,and look who is talking about crying lol :rofl: and nabnecro u r 100% right ,, nabnecro 2 tung4u 0 :tease:

Ok, necro can't become a dps. So they received shit dmg skills. But why the ♥♥♥♥ they didn't get any support skill then ? Why they didn't get a powerfull support skill like priest aura ? I don't see the point with poison shield.

You can't make shit skills, because the class have a low def/atk/sport. Just don't make skills then.

It's like if we were giving to blade dancer a 100 hp heal, because they aren't support.

What about the druid heal that's stronger than necro heal ?

This class is getting trash, only reason that explain they're still poeples playing necro is that this class is essential for farm/tower. (and some old necro lovers)

poison shield is a shit?, you want power skill you already got one(but you cry), you want support skill(but you cry to get a dps skill). this thread is shit cuz of noobs necro players like you here. you only think of 1 class is hard to play, yes necro is one of them but think of others and it doesnt mean you cant kill any class with necro, if you died in arena many times that doesnt mean necro's fault but its your fault who cannot rely on the skills and your friends. only noobs cry loud like this and they are noobnecro, sasa,iiiiii and weaknight. GROW UP YOUR BRAIN IS STILL A BABY!!!.cry moaaaaaarrrrr ill be gladly become your babysitter. necro is hard to play but if you can master it, it will become a beast. the only solution from me to you is always ask for advice from pros. monzterr(BD) he always ask me for advice. he may not know me here but i know him n he also knows me in the game. you should do the same rather than cry. is monzterr crying right now?, he never cries like you.

poison shield is a shit?, you want power skill you already got one(but you cry), you want support skill(but you cry to get a dps skill). this thread is shit cuz of noobs necro players like you here. you only think of 1 class is hard to play, yes necro is one of them but think of others and it doesnt mean you cant kill any class with necro, if you died in arena many times that doesnt mean necro's fault but its your fault who cannot rely on the skills and your friends. only noobs cry loud like this and they are noobnecro, sasa,iiiiii and weaknight. GROW UP YOUR BRAIN IS STILL A BABY!!

first of all have u ever play necro if no u  can just shut the hell up and go back to ur filthy elf :bad: ,,,one  who never played necro doesn't have the right and doesn't know what he is talking about..............so i think u r the crying baby please don't let necros come back cause they will kick my filthy elff b...t,, and what about nerfing bd shield to be like necros  cause necros shield is nothing compared to what came in updates.....yeah it is our fault we can't rely on useless no use skills(which no necro uses)  and our fault of even risponding to u cause u only deserve to be ignored only :tease:

first of all have u ever play necro if no u  can just shut the hell up and go back to ur filthy elf :bad: ,,,one  who never played necro doesn't have the right and doesn't know what he is talking about..............so i think u r the crying baby please don't let necros come back cause they will kick my filthy elff b...t,, and what about nerfing bd shield to be like necros  cause necros shield is nothing compared to what came in updates.....yeah it is our fault we can't rely on useless no use skills(which no necro uses)  and our fault of even risponding to u cause u only deserve to be ignored only :tease:

once a kid, always a kid :facepalm: you lot never learn anything.

poison shield is a shit?

Yes it does 30 damage per tick on good amped elf.

, you want power skill you already got one(but you cry)

care to explain what you consider a "power skill?" Are you refering to Poison spit? rofl.

, you want support skill(but you cry to get a dps skill).

You are the only one who assumed the word "power" from the topic is about dps. Are you retarded? We only want Necro to be overall a better class. Not because we lose a lot (I win most of my games against good players, check my videos on Necromancer section), but because we all known all other classes have way better options than necro. After expert skills update, most classes got skills that are extremely strong and/or useful even on level 1 (shaman totem, rogue jump, druid secret link, paladin banner, BD rush, BD shield) while Necro has to spend 3 skill points on one expert skill and still struggle to compete against the others who got better expert skills.

this thread is shit cuz of noobs necro players like you here. you only think of 1 class is hard to play, yes necro is one of them but think of others and it doesnt mean you cant kill any class with necro, if you died in arena many times that doesnt mean necro's fault but its your fault who cannot rely on the skills and your friends. only noobs cry loud like this and they are noobnecro,

Please take a look at this topic: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=115846.0. Yes I dont consider myself a pro but from what people say Im far from being a noob. And judging by the way you speak (type) I have far more knowledge about the game than you. I mean, you are a no name BD who apparently only plays BD and have all your arguments based strictly on your BD experience.

Also, your grammar sucks and you type and argue like a 6 years old. Example:

. GROW UP YOUR BRAIN IS STILL A BABY!!!

tldr version. Tung4u is a imbecile who never contributes to anything in any discussion and should be ignored for arguing like a 6 years old trying to look smart.

is that it?, you dont understand what i meant?, are we in english class?. are you really good at english?, what i see here are insult not argument. are fluent englishman such as yourself knows the difference of argument and insult?. :search: pathetic.

Told everyone that necro is playable minion.I was glad haven't bought a single expert skill.Would rather use 120k for 6-7 set of signs.

Necro need some love maybe healing overtime skill ? :blush:

See thats the point, druids effectivly now have a necro heal - ive seen secret link bullshit with its 2400! Crits lets be serious here its basically like necro or priest heal. Druid also, ALSO, has heal over time. Whats to say necro cant have heal over time too then? Or even a heal that works like secret link that restores you to full health always? Cool.

is that it?, you dont understand what i meant?, are we in english class?. are you really good at english?, what i see here are insult not argument. are fluent englishman such as yourself knows the difference of argument and insult?. :search: pathetic.

What the hell are you talking about? He already explained you everything step by step.

Everyone here just want to point out that necro have really weak expert skills + loosing hp when healing/shielding - it's nonsense now! (since it doesn't give any advantage)

The concept of necro expert skills is not so bad, but seriously; the numbers and % are lowered so hard - and that make them useless.

I mean heck we have a skill that deals dmg after the enemy is dead (infection) what use is that haha. I know it adds dmg infection is actually the only useful expert skill for necro just it should deal dmg too not after the enemy dies.

I think ur so-called devs are having a hard time modifying necromancy skills for necromancer. So they back up their mistake by saying Necro is merely for support. We all know that there is no teamwork in warspear. Pple do things their own way. So if the necro is caught one on one in a fight, it has to start calling for help in world chat? Well, i hope the fourth expert skill will favour necromancer. Moreover, Nightmare skill should be modified to work like blind/fear...