a Pay to Play subscription

Pliskin

I am Not saying to get rid of your current free to play(in-app store) version

I am suggesting a seperate game where we pay maybe $5-$10 a month, but there is no in-app store

>Implying making signs of imperishability and other items RARE drops and other exclusive items rare or non-existent, both versions would be exciting. The pay2play version being more difficult(though some wouldn't realize)

Imagine having a +8 weapon on this. most everyone would be +4-7 and the most lucky getting 9-10 not just spam a new item with hundreds of signs every time it is brand new. These are just a few examples

If you would consider this and discuss this idea of a "Hardcore" version

You might just bring back a lot of your first loyal customers and new ones

I know it sounds crazy, but i know many who would play that or both.

I think you would make more money this way and we would have two paths in the same world. I do really appreciate this game as the other great MMORPGs i spent years on.

lol its been pay2play before

THIS. but not anymore.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=911.0

and disagree

An app like this would be great for me!

Liked the idea most because scammers will be significantly reduced.

But i think devs won't consider this,

Because,

-Its hard to make a totally new app.

-And working on it will make a huge delay on future updates for current f2p.

-And no one still surely can say that it will get populated enough to get their investment back.(Becuase there is a free version of same app)

This are some of my thoughts! :)

They don't have the funds to gamble on that system, only mmo's that initially sell there product, and guaranteed some sort of profit, go pay2play, warspear is too small to not have a shop..

and controlling two version's is even more work.

The game isn't made for the community, only there bank account's, so it will never happen.

They don't have the funds to gamble on that system, only mmo's that initially sell there product, and guaranteed some sort of profit, go pay2play, warspear is too small to not have a shop..

actually, the situation is opposite.

EA and BioWare made their SWTOR on subscription system, then moved to f2p.

The newest RPG WildStar have started just 3 months ago, but now they're moving to megaservers and have an exact plan to become f2p.

actually, the situation is opposite.

EA and BioWare made their SWTOR on subscription system, then moved to f2p.

The newest RPG WildStar have started just 3 months ago, but now they're moving to megaservers and have an exact plan to become f2p.

yeah exactly, them big company's could not support a p2p, so switched, warspear would never do it for the exact same reason's, profit loss + less player's.

I actually didn't see this for myself but i used to play ragnarok online for many years and they had only p2p servers (besides private servers)

But my friend who tried to bring me back told me now they support a free server version and also the old subscription servers. And now i see them alive again making new games for mobiles instead of just their pc game. If warspear is and has been in the top mobile apps i don't quite imagine AiGrind being so tiny anymore, or incapable. Once people noticed how difficult my idea would be (realize the only currency would be gold and drops again)

You would have many on both sides..

And honestly i just said subscription because i know this is business and this game deserves money. I think WS has enough players to keep this profitable i did not do the math but it might be better

I was just dreaming a little dream with big hopes

Sometimes i think AIGRIND might be making more money off the "free mcoin" ads and offers than buyers

It has been proven that f2p with pay to win aspects aka mcoin store (like warspear) are more profitable then p2p games. thats why all the new stuff coming out is now f2p. warspear is very successful just the way it is. I dont think they are interested in doing anything else.

I do like your idea though, would be cool. Just dont see it happening.

And honestly i just said subscription because i know this is business and this game deserves money. I think WS has enough players to keep this profitable i did not do the math but it might be better

I was just dreaming a little dream with big hopes

3 years late for that, there not changing, just getting worse lol

and it's a huge profit loss, exactly why almost all games are f2p now

Well i do understand your guys points but i also believe having both would benefit

If i had enough money to do it i would. And who knows maybe i will someday  :spiteful:

Oh no there i go dreaming dreams again

wait, im confused..... isnt it already pay to play? i mean, you cant get anywhere if you dont spend $$ :facepalm:

you can GRIND gold, and beg, or grind gold and join AoA making good GP daily,and get rewarded, there's many options to gain stuff without buying MC, it's totally a free game.

swamps + sell item rewards for gold also work, just need a whole lot of commitment.

runescape is very unique with their take on f2p and p2p servers, and in my opinion no other game does f2p and p2p better

I've been crying for a no shop server forever. I love it and I'd gladly pay sub fee for this, surely the best mobile mmo can make it happen!

i like this, its also similar to runescape. they released "old school servers" which would only include content from 2006. making the game simple and fun instead of "farm all this gold to get an op weapon and 1 hit everything"

you can GRIND gold, and beg, or grind gold and join AoA making good GP daily,and get rewarded, there's many options to gain stuff without buying MC, it's totally a free game.

swamps + sell item rewards for gold also work, just need a whole lot of commitment.

really? how can you affford to be always in gp pot if u havent got shit.

what about weekly 100+ ticks

but yea come on its not that hard

How about you let players buy premium account that gives following bonuses:

10% increased drop rates

10% more gold gained from quests

15-30% more experience from daily quests

double/triple experience on characters if there is one/two characters with higher level on the same account (would help battle people making every character on separate account).

10% increased drop rates

double/triple experience on characters if there is one/two characters with higher level on the same account (would help battle people making every character on separate account).

Think about the darkside "Sell premium account 1m" :facepalm:

So no.

10% increased drop rates

yes give +500x attack you forgot that an d20k def  :facepalm:

yes give +500x attack you forgot that an d20k def  :facepalm:

Way to miss the point completely.

Does it decrease the time you spend grinding for new gear? Yes

Does it decrease the time of leveling characters, especially new ones? Yes

Does it make you any more powerful? No, all you get is saved time. It does not give any unfair advantage in PvP that people without it can't get. Your damage output will not be any higher than damage of people without it.

Nobody said it doesn't mean that nobody will trade .And how you'll stop an account from being Traded/Bought/Sold? :pardon:

Going by that logic, Aigrind shouldn't let us buy anything new for miracle coins, because there is a chance someone will trade accounts to get it.