[2014.09.11] Game servers stop!

r0land

Hello there, dear players!

Our game servers will be stopped at 16:30 CET due to minor bug fixing and providing maintenance.

Game will be unavailable for about 1 hour.

Fixes after this stop:

- quest translations in Termitary will be fixed

- bug with party disconnection from boss in Termitary will be fixed

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Take care,

AIGRIND team

any plans for fixing paladin heal glitch?

heres a video btw.....

edit: nvm it appears you answered my question in russian

Граждане, все исправления написаны в первом посте, других исправлений сейчас не будет.

its been weeks since video was posted, and i am experiencing this glitch 100% of the time. i dont understand how you cant "repeat" the bug when it happens everytime

if needed, i can go ahead and make a quick video of me dieing multiple times in a row with over 0 health

Roland, the shaman skill ancestors hand does not work when the ally is in ham or stuns. Is it supposed to be like that or is that a bug? Since it kind of defeats the pupose of the skill since it says ''moves selected ally to shaman''. What is its use if we cant save allies in need? If its bug will it be fixed?

how convenient ignoring a user who deliberately has proof of a bug for which you requested assistance on identifying

i miss kuzmitch

But I've already given you an answer about it(

We took your video and description and now trying to fix this situation (trying to repeat at first)

But I've already given you an answer about it(

We took your video and description and now trying to fix this situation (trying to repeat at first)

not my video, i was offering to create a video of my own which would 100% identify the issue

you asked for video proof 2 weeks ago in mod forum and never replied back after zeus posted 2 videos

i understand his videos are short, so im saying i can create an extensive video showing how the bug works exactly

but by all means, if you know the problem already... ignore this

but im baffled as to how you cant repeat the bug, when i get the bug 100% of the time

i dont mean to be rude to you, ive lost alot of money to this bug and its halting my progress... furthermore its making me regret playing until the bugs fixed

its a very very easy bug to repeat, i can show you if any current evidence provided isnt sufficient. currently there are 2 ways to prove how the bug works, only one was shown in the video i posted (which i didnt make) and also wasnt explained how it worked

и филиппинцы, и турки, и бразильцы. Кого только нет, лоскутное одеяло из наций.

i am very fluent in english (to a college level) and would love to offer my services (for free) to help translate any broken english into proper english

not gonna lie, alot of news announcements made by anyone but you (roland) are in broken english

im sure you dont want to bother always being the translator, and im sorry to say but your game descriptions for android store apple store linux store and steam store are all in broken english

not a very good first impression, might severely impact steam user's votes aswell, they tend to be strictly english oriented and would be thrown off by the slightest grammar mistake (which happens alot)

im sure you dont want to bother always being the translator, and im sorry to say but your game descriptions for android store apple store linux store and steam store are all in broken english

not a very good first impression, might severely impact steam user's votes aswell, they tend to be strictly english oriented and would be thrown off by the slightest grammar mistake (which happens alot)

yeah, I know it actually, it's a shame(

what about the trade chat in tlalocs town are you guys planning to fix tht too?? plus also some mobs in faceless cave are buged too  :unknw:

they are aware of the trade chat issue

Hi Roland,

Please modify priest elusive threat skill so that it can be used  in dailies and pvp both without regret.

You can refer my signature for suggestion on the same..

Best Regards

Hi Roland,

Please modify priest elusive threat skill so that it can be used  in dailies and pvp both without regret.

You can refer my signature for suggestion on the same..

Best Regards

i agree with this, i was very disappointed when i purchased sun seal and found out it never can be used on any bosses

a ton of skills nobody can use for farming

i will demonstrate my abilities when the time comes then

In English grammar while referring to oneself shouldn't 'i' be always written as "I"?

In English grammar while referring to oneself shouldn't 'i' be always written as "I"?

no its spelled "eye"  :spiteful:

just because i dont use 100% proper grammar on my troll posts doesnt >imply i cant have perfect grammar when necessary  :drinks:

as i said i will demonstrate my abilities when the time comes (in mod forum of course  ;) )

btw the term "in english grammar" is not correct  :)

grammar isnt language-specific, should be written " For English language, proper grammar for the letter "i" should always be capitalized when alone "

Hello there, dear players!

Our game servers will be stopped at 16:30 CET due to minor bug fixing and providing maintenance.

Game will be unavailable for about 1 hour.

Fixes after this stop:

- quest translations in Termitary will be fixed

- bug with party disconnection from boss in Termitary will be fixed

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Take care,

AIGRIND team

apology excepted

no its spelled "eye"  :spiteful:

btw the term "in english grammar" is not correct  :)

Any preposition can be used to refer a location or direction.

Better if its spelled Aye! than eye lol

aggggghhhhhhh cant translate crushhhhhhhhh aggggghhhhhh best in live is kill your enemy and drink his blood agggbggghhhhhhhh kill agggghhhhhhhhhhhh destroy agggghhhhhnhh

Any preposition can be used to refer a location or direction.

Better if its spelled Aye! than eye lol

i disagree

thats like giving a name to an inanimate object

"that polish chicken sandwich was amazing"

>calling it polish because its a simple sandwich, but made in poland

grammar is not a location or a direction either  :wacko:

grammar is not a location or a direction either  :wacko:

English is a noun and I was directing to grammar of English.Hence a preposition can be used.

rOland when updated app will be available for download from site.

because as always after downloading the update App doesn't work.

I have to downlaod the whole app again.