Death Knight, Blade Dancer, Warlock or Ranger?

Zeotic

DK: best for PvE, Blade Dancer: good for pvp, Warlock: best in pvp(war/aoe), Ranger: best for pvp(single target). always ask for tips from the best and become one of the best :give_rose:

as of this moment.

DK = does a good job tanking in PvE. needs complete support in PvP.

BD = does a very good job tanking in PvE. is nearly a god in PvP.

warlock = does an ok job in PvE. control the fights in PvP.

ranger = good for PvE. is a killing machine in PvP.

Do you guys think that DK's will receive good skills in the next updates?

you shouldnt expect anything good on dk. there is a lot to be fixed in the class skills.

im waiting for nearly a year for them to put dk at the same level as the other classes.

but all that happened was dk turning in complete garbage, on the PvP perspective.

Well, since I like DK now.. (even though they suck at PvP.) What weapon do you think would be good for DK's? Oh yeah btw, could I make a hybrid DK here? If so, what's the skill build??

• 1 month later...

you shouldnt expect anything good on dk. there is a lot to be fixed in the class skills.

im waiting for nearly a year for them to put dk at the same level as the other classes.

but all that happened was dk turning in complete garbage, on the PvP perspective.

DK is really complicated class... If one of your stats is lacking, you'll have bad time in pvp, but otherwise dk is balanced class. Forsaken classes in general are the hardest to play in game, compared to super simple elves, they seem to suck although they good in many situations.

• 7 months later...

DK the best im lvl 14 and i can kill lvl 14-22 even with my +6 armor and +8 weps with 3k hp :dirol: and if dk amp its the strongest thing out  there so dk are not the worst class rather one of the best :yahoo:

• 4 weeks later...