dagger or double axes

dnvs

Well my doubt is the following: 1- With all these updates that had the servers, and with these new items lvl 19, what do use in offsetting this rogue: double daggers or axes 19?  :facepalm:

2- If daggers why? Thank you gentlemen! :dirol:

Please stop this redundant arguments. You can wield any weapon combination you want without anyone to judge you. Just have 15%+ accuracy and you'll do fine.

A loud whisper for you.This is a secret what makes every rogue good.This isint a endless line of spoilers.

HANDS

• 2 weeks later...

In right hand take axe and amp it to +5, and in left take dagger coz of dual wield u not gonna lose a lot of dmg and amp it to +5... U will have strenght and fast, so u can rape healers.... BUT, buy decorative skin for axe... like this bro said

you are a rogue not carpenter  ::)

• 5 weeks later...

In right hand take axe and amp it to +5, and in left take dagger coz of dual wield u not gonna lose a lot of dmg and amp it to +5... U will have strenght and fast, so u can rape healers.... BUT, buy decorative skin for axe... like this bro said

Does it really matter about what you look like? The only real buff that skins give you is the percentage of people private messaging you either,"ur rich giv me gold" and "link weapon". Plus, rouges spend the majority or battle time in stealth...

A loud whisper for you.This is a secret what makes every rogue good.This isint a endless line of spoilers.

HANDS

Im proud to say that I got to the end of that  :lol:

Well my doubt is the following: 1- With all these updates that had the servers, and with these new items lvl 19, what do use in offsetting this rogue: double daggers or axes 19?  :facepalm:

2- If daggers why? Thank you gentlemen! :dirol:

Your rouge, your choice. You just need to remember that rouges are meant for explosive damage releases, which both having a mixed set and also dual sets can give you. Asking what's best is just going to cause arguments based on personal opinions rather than fact

Rouge is like any other class he cant be anti all classes (its bullshit cuz bd is anti all classes but maybe not mage and lock but i cant be sure ) so u can take speed to kill healers or axes for tanks but mostly axes with full heroic speed set (rare but u can reach 20% )  and not only new cc heroic set and old event set with speed but i think u should care about acc too cuz dmg classes has more chance than other to dodge even if same acc

Its still ur choice but i think u should push ur bounds to insanity

Rouge is like any other class he cant be anti all classes (its bullshit cuz bd is anti all classes but maybe not mage and lock but i cant be sure ) so u can take dagger to kill healers or axes for tanks but mostly axes with full heroic speed set (rare but u can reach 20% )  and not only new cc heroic set and old event set with speed but i think u should care about acc too cuz dmg classes has more chance than other to dodge even if same acc

Its still ur choice but i think u should push ur bounds to insanity

• 1 month later...

Dagger, because its very flexible.

When you get stunned and disable to use skills, daggers are perfect to rapidly hit the target before they make distance.

I compared it with doom axes and doom rondels. I prefer the rondels even still rondels over the lvl 19 axe. Difference about axe vs knive isnt big at all. Axe high dmg hit, low dps. Knive low dmg, high dps. At the end the results are almost same.. However i seen arena fights that knive users at high amp get more then half of all times end up with higher dmg result. Anyway, both have a different specialty. And to the assassins i'd say: "real assassins/ninja's use knives for sneaky backstab killer or highly maybe swords in combat. Your not a berserking barbarian with dual axes"

• 2 months later...

Axe, Dagger. No Big dmg loss from dagger, quicker hits because of dagger, usually daggers have stats that improve dps (Dex, Acc, Crit) While Axe often has parry and pene aaaand maybe accu.

High dmg because of axe.

Dual lords battle axes. Then amp to +10 and your set

Then at least make it Eternal Frost axes with great charms for maximum damage ^_^

757 damage should do the rest :)