help to melee.

ikerortiz

Hi WSz. All players know that defeat a ranged unit with a melee its really hard :facepalm:  unless u go full amped. my idea is to introduce some skill to melee units like silence or similar to have some chance agains ranged.

i heard that apparently the game isn't about pvp. so making a skill for combating a certain class would open up discussion about other pvp features people have suggested. AiG wont want that :[ . And if it is also for pve it would open up abuse, any group of tanks can run through lab easily (nothing to slow them down or stop them from crossing).... Coooool!!

Wohooo no. that's my que to leave the topic, am staying outta this one :[ 

*Sits back with a bowl of popcorn on his lap* :3 

i will just leave this here.

*note that not even the super op druid new heal saved them from bds.

**yes, the super new druid heal got druid from 87 hp up to full 3k hp in a second, and even that wasnt enough.

***this happened in minute 2:20-2:55, but you can watch full video to see rogues, shamans, dk and druids get raped.

with this i rest my case.

I think all classes have enough pros and cons.Cons can removed if u have a thing called"teamwork" ..Tanks are good :) you are not familiar with that.Go with a support class ,and you rock

Bd is different, pala is differetn, barb is different, so what is this topic about?

its about envy to BDs(tamoae as usual).

@tamoae, you havent seen low amped BD/mid amped BD getting raped many times, you havent seen BD in 3x3/5x5 with shaman and locks team raped them up, you havent seen those BD in your video raped by high amped shaman and locks yet. good thing they're fighting noobs but meeting high amped team like aoa guild(eu-emerald) bb to them.

I have alot of problems with melee classes expect palas.Bds have rush-Stun and helps him to get to me very fast.

Barbs have charge-another stun

Dk's have that thorn of death.is that a stun?idk

Bd is different, pala is differetn, barb is different, so what is this topic about?

About melles having bad chances vs ranged classes.

But we can exclude bd and maybe rogues from this.

I think all classes have enough pros and cons.Cons can removed if u have a thing called"teamwork" ..Tanks are good :) you are not familiar with that.Go with a support class ,and you rock

ok, find the cons of a bd and i will give you a +1.

needing a support class is very fair if it was this way to all the classes.

ah and take in consideration paladin is a support class himself, so he doesnt really require a support class.

this leave us with only two tanks that needs a support class, barb and dk.