Remove the multiplier!

Matarato

"Bonds of Life", a talent of the "Demonic Pact" that binds the chatmer to the Wolves of Darkness, with a hitherto unnecessary increase in redirected damage. 

One of the problems of the "Bonds of life" talent is its 300% multiplier, which ends up almost completely destroying the charmer's minions without even needing effective area damage, nor needing to attack the minions to be able to kill them quickly . 

The following is an example of damage redirected to the dog, being 13% increased by 300%: 

500 = 195

600 = 234

700 = 273

800 = 312

900 = 351

1000 = 390

1100 = 429

1200 = 468

1300 = 507

1400 = 546

1500 = 585

1600 = 624

1700 = 663

1800 = 702

The numbers shown are the damage received by the dog with this talent active, this amount is divided by the number of wolves in the location. 

What I want, and probably other charmer too, is the removal of the 300% increase, with the amount of damage present in the arena mainly it is very difficult to keep the limit dr wolves alive on the field. 

Edited by Matarato

• 2 months later...

This is one of the best talents in the entire game.

It's FREE 13% damage reduction calculated AFTER defenses and resilience.

Also, even if you have 9K hp, the dogs will still be alive after you die.

Calculation:

Suppose you have 9000 hp and you start taking damage with the key talent active.

Redirected damage = (13/100 * 9000) * 3 = 3510

Dog hp at level 5 is  3.6k ish on level 32.

5 horas atrás, nabnecro disse:

Este é um dos melhores talentos em todo o jogo.

É GRÁTIS 13% de redução de dano calculado APÓS defesas e resiliência.

Além disso, mesmo se você tiver 9K hp, os cachorros ainda estarão vivos depois que você morrer.

Cálculo:

Suponha que você tenha 9.000 hp e comece a receber dano com o talento-chave ativo.

Dano redirecionado = (13/100 * 9000) * 3 = 3510

Dog hp no nível 5 é de 3,6k ish no nível 32.

the redirected damage example: 13% of 1000 after that 13% is multiplied by 300%, if you have only one dog it takes all that damage if you have more than one that damage is divided by the number of wolves summoned 

5 horas atrás, nabnecro disse:

It's FREE 13% damage reduction calculated

As you can greatly reduce my dog's lifespan with redirected damage, I wouldn't say this reduction is free. 

• Matarato changed the title to Remove the multiplier!
2 hours ago, Matarato said:

the redirected damage example: 13% of 1000 after that 13% is multiplied by 300%, if you have only one dog it takes all that damage if you have more than one that damage is divided by the number of wolves summoned 

As you can greatly reduce my dog's lifespan with redirected damage, I wouldn't say this reduction is free. 

No, you are wrong. All the dogs take the same damage regardless of how many dogs are spawned. I have tested.

4 horas atrás, nabnecro disse:

No, you are wrong. All the dogs take the same damage regardless of how many dogs are spawned. I have tested.

did you test it right? in the following video you can clearly see the damage being cut by the amount of wolf.