[2014.09.10] Just few steps more! Help wanted

Peter_Munk

Why did Warspear fail Steam Greenlight back in 2012?

we never failed, we just forgot about it, that's just the same application as it was in 2012.

The high resolution images of the game on the Steam page are certainly not how the game looks on at least the Windows PC version. Is that actually how it looks on any desktop computer version? Is there a plan to make the Windows PC version look that way? I imagine you are aware that the majority of Steam games and users are Windows based. If the game makes it to Steam and still so varies from what you are presenting to prospective players, I don't see it being successful there. The hilariously small resolution on the Windows PC version makes gameplay extremely less enjoyable than playing on mobile; Steam badges/cards/etc. will not be enough to overcome the difference.

Also, it seems most of the benefits of adding Steam as a distribution medium just favor the company; that is, I don't feel any incentive as a user to employ Steam to obtain or play this game. I can already play on PC, and don't need to go through a middleman to get it. Will Steam be replacing your website as an option to obtain the game?

Thehigh resolution images of the game on the Steam page are certainly not how the game looks on at least the Windows PC version. Is that actually how it looks on any desktop computer version? Is there a plan to make the Windows PC version look that way? I imagine you are aware that the majority of Steam games and users are Windows based. If the game makes it to Steam and still so varies from what you are presenting to prospective players, I don't see it being successful there. The hilariously small resolution on the Windows PC version makes gameplay extremely less enjoyable than playing on mobile; Steam badges/cards/etc. will not be enough to overcome the difference.

Also, it seems most of the benefits of adding Steam as a distribution medium just favor the company; that is, I don't feel any incentive as a user to employ Steam to obtain or play this game. I can already play on PC, and don't need to go through a middleman to get it. Will Steam be replacing your website as an option to obtain the game???????

Free to play but pay to win, right?  :pleasantry: :facepalm:

+ :give_rose:

There's no place for pay to win games on Steam. And it should stay this way.

Being as though many games on steam cost $ to buy and you can't win them unless you pay you should stop saying idiotic things.

• Collect in-app payments using Steam Wallet                                                                                                                                                                                  If I remember the less price for Steam Wallet payement is 5 $ and now I'm wondering if mcoins sales can be available under steam.. :wacko:

Being as though many games on steam cost $ to buy and you can't win them unless you pay you should stop saying idiotic things.

pay to win is not the same as pay to play. its so sad you cant see the obvious difference.

pay to win is not the same as pay to play. its so sad you cant see the obvious difference.

Pay to win is pay to play cuz in both cases you cant win if u dont play. Im sick of pathetic crybaby whores like you who are literally too stupid to understand that Warspear NEEDS to have a pay method because the game is free and has no ads. Pay to win exceeds pay to play because you can play for free. Plenty of people are happy with playing without spending money so stop crying fag. Warspear would fit well on steam because its free and has a realitively high rating as opposed to many steam games that cost money and totally suck.

why should i support warspear .i don't play much since they cancelled necros  from this game and made them the noobest class in which no one wanna play so i wont vote untill necros come back way stronger than before....... i used play almost all the time with my necro so when u killed necros :facepalm: [/size] (which r necromancers with no necromancy!!) this game became boring to me so i don't really care now and i will not vote

increase screen resolution, if your serious about this being a united platform, right now phone user's have a huge sight / graphic advantage, make's PC look dull, and unattractive to the rest of the community.

tablet is the big. on pc u have same just like 1x2not 2x1

Pay to win is pay to play cuz in both cases you cant win if u dont play. Im sick of pathetic crybaby ♥♥♥♥♥s like you who are literally too stupid to understand that Warspear NEEDS to have a pay method because the game is free and has no ads. Pay to win exceeds pay to play because you can play for free. Plenty of people are happy with playing without spending money so stop crying fag. Warspear would fit well on steam because its free and has a realitively high rating as opposed to many steam games that cost money and totally suck.

Lol you are so obtuse, Im not complaining nor crying. Just saying the philosophy behind Steam is incompatible with games like Warspear where player continue paying after acquiring the game to obtain further advantages.

player continue paying after acquiring the game to obtain further advantages.

remove [sign of imperishability] from miracle shop :diablo:

Lol you are so obtuse, Im not complaining nor crying. Just saying the philosophy behind Steam is incompatible with games like Warspear where player continue paying after acquiring the game to obtain further advantages.

108901_.png

jeah and if i don´´t inv he will walk far and teleport me away from boss....

make that skill work on mob aggression only....man this game need  more thoughts in development... so many thigns just bugged and suck!

REMOVE SHAMAN TELEPORT PLAYERS IN FIGHT!!!!!

YOU DUMBASSES...they reset boss like this if party full or we don´t invite"!

:facepalm: The teleport is only advantage of this skill, because it's shield is too weak. It is really useful in arena and it helps in hard situations, when there are many elves and its time to run.

And you are afraid that they can reset boss? Barbarians and deathkings can do it too using taunt. You should be careful and don't let them do it.

[no size=1453%]

-Voted :diablo:

REMOVE SHAMAN TELEPORT PLAYERS IN FIGHT!!!!!

YOU DUMBASSES...they reset boss like this if party full or we don´t invite"!

And if you don't get invited, you put a Poison Shield on someone to attract mobs

Yeah, karma is a ♥♥♥♥♥

Change amplification system to something that is not pay to win and I will gladly vote yes. Inb4 retards saying "lol you can buy signs on market". Inb4 answer: If sign is in market obviously someone spent their real money and also we all known you will have to play a lifetime to get full +8 without buying miracle coins. In others words, you will never be competitive if you don't spend real money.

sale mucho dinero jugar este juego aparte que ni siquiera esta en español y solo es para gastar miracles , están saliendo mejores juegos sin tanto gasto en dineros como dawn of the inmortals  :cray: lo unico bueno del juego es que tiene para jugar en muchas plataformas pero sigue siendo un juego de paga excesiva para cualquier joven o niños, solo los adultos llegan a estar +9 aunque el juego es enfocado a los juveniles poco y nada tiene para ofrecer en una gran empreza como steam ... se merecen otros juegos mejores estar en steam y sin tanto dinero que gastar en un "Juego gratis"

Change amplification system to something that is not pay to win and I will gladly vote yes. Inb4 retards saying "lol you can buy signs on market". Inb4 answer: If sign is in market obviously someone spent their real money and also we all known you will have to play a lifetime to get full +8 without buying miracle coins. In others words, you will never be competitive if you don't spend real money.

if you dont want to buy mcoin, dont buy then, no one force u.