[2014.09.10] Just few steps more! Help wanted

Peter_Munk

Hello, friends!

Any Steam fans here? If yes – we need your help!

A while ago we submitted Warspear Online to Steam Greenlight! Since then our game changed a lot and we want to distribute it on Steam and make it a convenient united platform for our PC, Linux and Mac* versions of the game.

After Warspear Online pass Steam Greenlight, we will make very important changes in the game:

• Start working closely with Steam community
  • Collect in-app payments using Steam Wallet

• Add Steam Trading Cards and Badges

• Make authorization with SteamID

• Perform regular updates for all platforms at the same time

How can you support Warspear Online

It's super simple and will take you one second if you already have a Steam account

1. Follow the link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93774761

2. Scroll the page down and press the button “Yes” below game description (the button is in the red circle on the screenshot)

steam.png

3. Voila!

Obviously, you have to be logged in to leave your vote.

Please, help us, we only missing several votes and each vote will be priceless for the game.

Thank you in advance!

AIGRIND dev team

*Version for Mac OS is in development

steam wallet is a version of bank. You buy steam dollars via your credit card. If you don't get it, try to install steam . Btw steam is a portal of games. You can find what you want.(games)

I hope it is helpfull

I still don't get it how it will improve the game. Could some moderator explain me it?

Steam community is big and mainly based to play games. This will bring more players to play/spend on warspear.

What I hope is that GM improve graphics/resolution on pc version to catch the attention and "wow"  :snorlax: the community  ;D

A while ago we submitted Warspear Online to Steam Greenlight! Since then our game changed a lot and we want to distribute it on Steam and make it a convenient united platform for our PC, Linux and Mac* versions of the game.

increase screen resolution, if your serious about this being a united platform, right now phone user's have a huge sight / graphic advantage, make's PC look dull, and unattractive to the rest of the community.

increase screen resolution, if your serious about this being a united platform, right now phone user's have a huge sight / graphic advantage, make's PC look dull, and unattractive to the rest of the community.

This. Phone viewport adjusts according to the resolution of device (if you have a full HD screen on phone, you can see a lot more of the map), while viewport on PC is always the same (and too small compared to the space I can see on my full HD phone).

No!! Don't do it please! How will sms payment work then?? I don't have a credit card yet!
Sms payment with a PC? I haven't heard of that.

Not bad.

Whats the point of this? Warspear can already be played on computers.

• Start working closely with Steam community
  • Collect in-app payments using Steam Wallet

• Add Steam Trading Cards and Badges

• Make authorization with SteamID

• Perform regular updates for all platforms at the same time

:)

Its cool man but i cant because is need pay / buy game from steams to vote it:(so ican't i just can hope the best for this :)

why not to get something for free?

There are too many games free to play. For instances, Dota 2 and Unturned... If you want to vote, nothing can avoid you. Try to search game.

dota 2  :wacko: :wacko:

great, ill vote, hope the best for warspear  :yahoo: :yahoo:

hmm maybe then will be a prize when warsperar has joined comunity,  :blush: :blush:

this my steam acc inv friends http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198137346453/  :) ;) :snorlax: :snorlax: