Rogue being unplayable after test server/ Suggestions for future fixes

ashour

Since majority of people noticed rogue is pretty much unplayable now, with the release of test server.

I suggest to either restore extermination skill as it was before or increase the buffs given to each independent weapon type. Or make Absolute reflex duration longer to actually benefit from its buffs for a longer duration to make up for the lost buffs from extermination. 

Additionally, a defense increase skill, or some type of resist skill would work too to make it compete with other classes. Although i guess not needed if the first suggestion was to take place.

When it came to healing, rogue had to click 2 skills to be able to heal, poison and then trick, it was tedious to do this AND it could miss and not heal. and now that same heal is nerfed by 50%. Wrap your head around that.

The new sinister effect that decrease healing by 40% is good yet none remembered that alot of classes have cleanse and can just removed it on top of that it can be resisted lol.
Class talents are only beneficiary for pve aspects, absolutely nothing for pvp in rogue class talents. So including something is worth unlocking those for pvp would be good.

right now with either dagger build or axe build or a mixture. It will result in lack of either speed or cd or both. If attempting to add more speed accessories etc we will lose other important stats such as accu/ dodge. It's very discouraging seeing rogue go down hill each update.

I've spent money on this game but i don't see a point anymore to support a game that makes a favorite class of mine unplayable. 

it is all up to the devs to actually listen to what everybody been saying about rogue class and fix these lacking points. @Holmes @Nolan @Dr Strange

Screenshot_2022-12-19-19-36-08-21.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-19-19-38-01-90.jpg

Edited by ashour

3 hours ago, ashour said:

Since majority of people noticed rogue is pretty much unplayable now, with the release of test server.

I suggest to either restore extermination skill as it was before or increase the buffs given to each independent weapon type. Or make Absolute reflex duration longer to actually benefit from its buffs for a longer duration to make up for the lost buffs from extermination. 

Additionally, a defense increase skill, or some type of resist skill would work too to make it compete with other classes. Although i guess not needed if the first suggestion was to take place.

Class talents are only beneficiary for pve aspects, absolutely nothing for pvp in rogue class talents. So including something is worth unlocking those for pvp would be good.

right now with either dagger build or axe build or a mixture. It will result in lack of either speed or cd or both. If attempting to add more speed accessories etc we will lose other important stats such as accu/ dodge. It's very discouraging seeing rogue go down hill each update.

I've spent money on this game but i don't see a point anymore to support a game that makes a favorite class of mine unplayable. 

it is all up to the devs to actually listen to what everybody been saying about rogue class and fix these lacking points.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/ddc7e1c0bc7269fe90ced36b2d8180a7a12032d30983db2e87559f7649547c23/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/Screenshot_2022-12-19-19-36-08-21.thumb.jpg.711facf4bd474ba17d9ad65c20c65156.jpg

/cdn-cgi/mirage/ddc7e1c0bc7269fe90ced36b2d8180a7a12032d30983db2e87559f7649547c23/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/Screenshot_2022-12-19-19-38-01-90.thumb.jpg.701ce615631ab496f13b8f975621232c.jpg

@Holmes@Nolan i recommend give rogue new talent or rework talent give it to his FURIOUSNESS 30% reduce damage when getting stun other else is rework absolute reflexes into new defend skill for rogue since rogue really lack ability to resist

Edited by Awie

Rogues are the back bone of the Legions damage back bone. 

We need them to be playable and more importantly [also applies for all classes!] Fun to actually play. 

I agree with the opinion above.

With a "few" last updates, its going only down with a Rogues, especially from the Survivability perspective. Dodge was mostly a "rogue thing" from the beginning of the class and the expert skills, which rogue "lost".

Absolute reflexes -> got multiple Changes (nerfs) after which Dodge build is not effective and playable anymore.

Dodge ->Went from 60s duration to 15s in previous update, and now to 10s duration with a 24s CD

Trickiest Technique -> Amount of heal received from the skill is reduced by 50% now. 

There is a lot of damage, stuns and silences from the ELF side (I'm not complaining about it), but as a Rogue i dont have a single way how to protect myself against it in compare with other classes. As a Rogue player, i dont have resist skills / deff. skills / shield or damage reduction which could save me or help me.

Extermination -> Main skill of each rogue user.

I understand that DEVS wanted to make it more interesting, make a more ways how to play a rogue, but why changing it so drastically ? Rogue doesnt have a skills for it. All skills, builds were only made around the Extermination and it's attack speed.

After the rebalance. Doesnt matter if we choose Daggers / Swords / Axes we will  lose damage / attack speed and Cooldown.

If i chose daggers / Swords = in both cases i will lose the damage, attack speed and Cooldown stats. How am i supposed to compete with such things against the other Classes ? 

How am I supposed to fight in a PVE content, especially  at raid bosses against the Hunters, Rangers, seekers ? 

For the PVP

• Axes are not usable anymore. 50% CD looks fine but 0 Attack speed ....  i will be hitting the player as fast as turtle is moving. 
  • Daggers are not usable in PVP as well.  If we take daggers we will gain the 30% attack speed, but our Cooldown and Damage will go down as much as BITCOIN price these days ! We dont have skills suitable for for using daggers in PVP.
  • Swords - "Golden middle way" gaining 10% attack speed and 12.5% Cooldown. Looks good on the paper, but in reality its not good as well. Getting "atleast" something out of it + losing the dmg.

I dont want to exaggerate, but i can claim that rogue has THE WORST CLASS TALENTs out there.

1) Thirst for Murderer (Extermination skill) - "The characters skills and auto-attack are guaranteed to cause critical damage when attacking an opponent with health less than 20% of the maximum while the Extermination skill is in effect".

• PvE -> Skill is pretty much useless. 100% damage on mobs that have under 20% HP ?? what is it for ? Why ? what is 100% damage gonna change when the MOB/BOSS is under 20% of hp ? Is it supposed to be a help or for a faster kill ? its even useless for the fight on a Raid bosses as ELM / Engineer / ORCI / OCTO because its activating too late.
  • PvP -> Well, since there is a resilience on the Arena Gear, we are not able to  deal Crit damage. Even if the player is under 20% of the HP. Skill is not dealing crit damage, so it basically useless / wasted skill.

2) Tirelessness (Jump skill)  - "With a 70% chance, it allow you to reuse the "Elusive Jump" skill without recharging. Skill damage is reduced by 70%."

• No idea what is this doing in a game. Nobody would change 70% of the skill damage for a chance to use jump once again. As a movement skill, i think this is the worst possible way how to make it. I do need a target for using it which in a arena or "running scenario" doesnt make much sense.

3) Tornado of blades  (Ricochet skill) - "Each time the "Ricochet" skill deals damage to an opponent, another random target is also hit."

• To be honest i do like ricochet skill but only in a PVE content -> Dungeons. Its easy way how to clear mobs which are close to each other, with a good CD and dmg.
  • For the PVP content i dont really like it. I know rogue was/is lacking some AOE dmg, but this is terrible. Since skill will hit multiple objects / players damage will split into every hitted player / object and it will make little damage. (Im not saying i should be 1-Tapping everyone with it but i dont find this skill effective)

Since Rogue should be "Good" in Arena / PvP content i do find class talents above little bit as a "Joke" and it doesnt make any sense to me and i believe, it is possible to reconsider checking the talents above and rework it to something more usefull, and suitable for rogue. For something, what rogue actually need and would improve Rogue atleast litlle bit better then it currently is. We had To Spent XYZ Hrs. to make it to the key talent as every other class.

I believe, if you ask me or anybody who is playing a rogue, if that "journey" for obtaining the Class Talent was worth it >> ITS NOT! 

Please, Have a look at it one more time, and reconsider the changes you have made with a skills and Class talents.

@Holmes @Nolan @Dr Strange

11 hours ago, pawned said:

1) Thirst for Murderer (Extermination skill) - "The characters skills and auto-attack are guaranteed to cause critical damage when attacking an opponent with health less than 20% of the maximum while the Extermination skill is in effect".

• PvE -> Skill is pretty much useless. 100% damage on mobs that have under 20% HP ?? what is it for ? Why ? what is 100% damage gonna change when the MOB/BOSS is under 20% of hp ? Is it supposed to be a help or for a faster kill ? its even useless for the fight on a Raid bosses as ELM / Engineer / ORCI / OCTO because its activating too late.
  • PvP -> Well, since there is a resilience on the Arena Gear, we are not able to  deal Crit damage. Even if the player is under 20% of the HP. Skill is not dealing crit damage, so it basically useless / wasted skill.

If it works anything like the relic you can put in DoT skills then yes you will still critical players in max resilience. It just wont do double damage since resilience also reduces critical damage but you will crit. At least it's good vs seekers since they are that low hp majority of the time. Honestly seems like an ok talent to me for pvp specifically.

What's the point of the Crit. damage in a PvP when its not dealing extra damage ? 

On left side is auto-attack when "Enemy" Hp is under 20% HP                       On The right side is normal auto-attack

image.png.532c5e005c3773c532c3d5ead385ec1e.png                                image.png.39bdd17fc7d7c562458b99f4d3a8f564.png

Do you see any difference in a damage dealt ? (except the "!" mark)

You have mentioned that: " At least it's good vs seekers since they are that low hp majority of the time. Honestly seems like an ok talent to me for pvp specifically."

• Is this class talent gonna help me somehow in a pvp ? when the damage is the same all the time / doesnt matter if its under 20% hp or not (because every PvP player as Arena Equipment with a resilience ). Then i think it doesnt matter if the seekers are at low hp all the time, when the damage is same, right ?
  • What is the purpose of it ?
Edited by pawned

• 2 weeks later...

Extermination -> Main skill of each rogue user.

I understand that DEVS wanted to make it more interesting, make a more ways how to play a rogue, but why changing it so drastically ? Rogue doesnt have a skills for it. All skills, builds were only made around the Extermination and it's attack speed

Exactly this point. Rogue a class is built on this one very skill.

The rework made it extremely weak to the point that we cannot use axes anymore. If we do, class will not function anymore. It's just not playable with 20% speed. No matter how maxed cd you have. Not to mention the fact that players wasted EXTREME AMOUNTS  of money to amp axes before and on skins that now are USELESS. This in particular just speaks levels that this was unnecessary and unethical of devs to do.

• In what world is this right? Players should not have to change Already owned +10 axes to new weapons. So many rogues simply chose to quit the game or atleast changed to a diff class. This is not coming at any of you nor this is a "BUFF OUR CLASS YOU GUYS ARE INCOMPETENT" toxic type of situation. Although this class is in serious need of a miracle, nobody is asking for a broken op buff. Rather to reconsider the extermination change in a way that people don't have to change previous owned weapons that they wasted tons of money on for newer ones. And last but not least the skill was fine as it was with the buffs it gave because that was rogues only skill. Everything worked based on that skill. Examples of fixes are plenty on this thread, The rest is on you. Thank you. @Nolan

@Holmes @Dr Strange

Edited by shaxxi

6 hours ago, shaxxi said:

Exactly this point. Rogue a class is built on this one very skill.

The rework made it extremely weak to the point that we cannot use axes anymore. If we do, class will not function anymore. It's just not playable with 20% speed. No matter how maxed cd you have. Not to mention the fact that players wasted EXTREME AMOUNTS  of money to amp axes before and on skins that now are USELESS. This in particular just speaks levels that this was unnecessary and unethical of devs to do.

• In what world is this right? Players should not have to change Already owned +10 axes to new weapons. So many rogues simply chose to quit the game or atleast changed to a diff class. This is not coming at any of you nor this is a "BUFF OUR CLASS YOU GUYS ARE INCOMPETENT" toxic type of situation. Although this class is in serious need of a miracle, nobody is asking for a broken op buff. Rather to reconsider the extermination change in a way that people don't have to change previous owned weapons that they wasted tons of money on for newer ones. And last but not least the skill was fine as it was with the buffs it gave because that was rogues only skill. Everything worked based on that skill. Examples of fixes are plenty on this thread, The rest is on you. Thank you. @Nolan

@Holmes @Dr Strange

It's still the skill that gives the most amount of speed out of any of them. Hunters are the 2nd best with 18% but they also get 8% penetration which is even better than what Seeker gets for example. This is a bit of a over reaction to say the least. It's unfortunate that now Rogues have to get attack speed/rapid fury books to get the most out of the class but to me it seems that the playing field has been levelled down a bit. 

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

It's still the skill that gives the most amount of speed out of any of them. Hunters are the 2nd best with 18% but they also get 8% penetration which is even better than what Seeker gets for example. This is a bit of a over reaction to say the least. It's unfortunate that now Rogues have to get attack speed/rapid fury books to get the most out of the class but to me it seems that the playing field has been levelled down a bit. 

• You do not understand that it was rogue's only skill that made it who it is and compete "somewhat" with other classes. That was the whole point. Giving it a big buff because the class itself is LACKING. without speed rogue is useless. And now they made it this weird thing where you gotta switch to swords/dagger for speed... mind you its still lower speed than what it used to give + even lowered cd and with dagger especially, you dont get CD at all.

• Furthermore, It is not only the nerf of the skill is the problem here, although it was still dumb to nerf it. It's the fact that they asking people to invest in new weapons (swords/daggers) to get speed. It is just not right to make people stop using axes when they wasted loads of money on amping them and getting skins on them. It's just upright unacceptable
Edited by shaxxi

23 hours ago, Raislin said:

This is a bit of a over reaction to say the least

its not overreaction. You are just missing a point here.

Rogue just got nerfed (once again) in a main skill / stats without anything in return.

Forced players to amp new stuffs without a single benefit of it.

How do you want make a people play new things then ? 

Wanted to make more styles and weapons playable in PvP / PVE content ? Good, but MAKE IT POSSIBLE to play it!

I was using Axes in arena as every other Rogue player. Now i had to Buy new Crafted sword and AMP IT. Had to get 50k AP for a arena sword and AMP it (Just FYI: Took me 1500 signs and over 1.5M gold just to make this single sword +10). Had to put Attack speed enchants  everywhere where i could, get full Attack speed talents, Join Atleast +10lvl Guild for extra 15% attack speed bonus, just to get 50% attack speed.

What did we get in exchange ? 

• Less Damage 
  • Less CD and attack speed
  • Forced to Get new weapons and amp them
  • Have to play with a Talents which doesnt make any sense and are useless in both contents (PVE and PVP)
  • Remaking Sinister to make it decrease heal by 40% and deal some damage..  (You really think this gonna save / improve gameplay for Rogues in a current state  of the game ? Do you think this is it, what rogue really needed ? or was lacking ?  When in a game is Ton of damage and Survivability of Rogues from a Scale 0 - 10 is 0. (especially in a PVP)
  • Trickiest tech heal got reduced by 50%
  • Cant compete at Raid bosses anymore because even with daggers u have low attack speed and low CD
  • Axes are useless in a PVP and also in PVE (Killing daily bosses, Raid Bosses) from now on.
  • People have to buy now Cooldown book, attack speed book to get back atleast  where they were before update

And believe me, i could go with a points like this all day long.

My point of all of this is:

This was meant to be a Re-balance update. Rogue was not even unbalanced before the update. We were not dominating PVE content. We were not dominating PVP content either, but we have still received this adjustments / nerfs which made Rogue weaker once again (im not scared to say even unplayable). The only good thing about the Rogue over the years was a PVP / Arena content. Im 95% sure, thats the reason why people choose a Rogue right ? Or atleast they used to.

Rogue was all about the attack speed and dodge in arena. Now we dont have any of that, and got nothing in return for losing them.

For the DEVS / Moderators reading this. 

Dont take this as a Toxicity or me being rude towards someone. Its just caused by a frustration  seeing those Re-balance and skill changes which put a Rogue in position where it is now. 

57 minutes ago, pawned said:

Rogue just got nerfed (once again) in a main skill / stats without anything in return.

Wanted to make more styles and weapons playable in PvP / PVE content ? Good, but MAKE IT POSSIBLE to play it!

I was using Axes in arena as every other Rogue player. Now i had to Buy new Crafted sword and AMP IT. Had to get 50k AP for a arena sword and AMP it (Just FYI: Took me 1500 signs and over 1.5M gold just to make this single sword +10). Had to put Attack speed enchants  everywhere where i could, get full Attack speed talents, Join Atleast +10lvl Guild for extra 15% attack speed bonus, just to get 50% attack speed.

• Less Damage 
  • Have to play with a Talents which doesnt make any sense and are useless in both contents (PVE and PVP)
  • Remaking Sinister to make it decrease heal by 40% and deal some damage..  (You really think this gonna save / improve gameplay for Rogues in a current state  of the game ? Do you think this is it, what rogue really needed ? or was lacking ?  When in a game is Ton of damage and Survivability of Rogues from a Scale 0 - 10 is 0. (especially in a PVP)
  • Cant compete at Raid bosses anymore because even with daggers u have low attack speed and low CD
  • Axes are useless in a PVP and also in PVE (Killing daily bosses, Raid Bosses) from now on.
  • People have to buy now Cooldown book, attack speed book to get back atleast  where they were before update

This was meant to be a Re-balance update. Rogue was not even unbalanced before the update. We were not dominating PVE content. We were not dominating PVP content either, but we have still received this adjustments / nerfs which made Rogue weaker once again (im not scared to say even unplayable). The only good thing about the Rogue over the years was a PVP / Arena content. Im 95% sure, thats the reason why people choose a Rogue right ? Or atleast they used to.

Rogue was all about the attack speed and dodge in arena. Now we dont have any of that, and got nothing in return for losing them.

Dont take this as a Toxicity or me being rude towards someone. Its just caused by a frustration  seeing those Re-balance and skill changes which put a Rogue in position where it is now. 

So you are upset because... you can't get 70% speed without books... just like everyone else in the game?

Clearly Rogues were overtuned since they received nerfs just like Seekers and a few other classes. Deathknights kind of got trolled and I'm not saying devs don't make mistakes but Rogues probably weren't one. Basically lv32 Rogues got everything they could have wanted before the update with barely any kind of choice if you fiddled around enough. High dodge, healing skill with a stun, easiest 70% speed out of any class in the game with no enchants even needed, more stuns etc. Now you will just have to make some choices in terms of build which isn't exactly a bad thing. Also needing to get new gear due to a balance update isn't exactly a new phenomenon. Rogues did get hit kind of hard this time but this kind of thing isn't anything new to be honest.

Dodge Rogues are still hard to kill but now they don't get to ignore all control skills for free due to mechanical changes which probably makes the biggest difference out of anything in this update. 

I could kind of understand your fear of not being able to compete at raid bosses like the spring ones but Legion has always had the better classes for them anyway since Sentinels are mostly direct damage based while Legion and specifically hunters have extremely strong poison skills which chew through those bosses and also Chieftains stacking 50 stacks of bleed on them. I doubt you will have that much trouble at them. 

18 hours ago, Raislin said:

So you are upset because... you can't get 70% speed without books... just like everyone else in the game?

Read the topic since the first post and you will see about what we are complaining.

Clearly Rogues were overtuned since they received nerfs just like Seekers and a few other classes.

"Overtuned" maybe on a paper. Reality is somewhere else.

Now you will just have to make some choices in terms of build which isn't exactly a bad thing. Also needing to get new gear due to a balance update isn't exactly a new phenomenon.

Sure getting a new gear isnt anything new, but its not worth it at all. Tell ppl to switch their weapons for a "downgrade" and lets see if they will be happy.

Dodge Rogues are still hard to kill but now they don't get to ignore all control skills for free due to mechanical changes which probably makes the biggest difference out of anything in this update.

Dodge rogue was a thing when Reflexes were actually playable and Dodge skill did not have 10s duration and 23s Cooldown. Since last "rebalance" when they changed Reflexes, is worth more use Vamp runes, Vamp books and Distortion since that will save you more than a dodge. (How many ppl are able get Vamp books, Distortion book ?)

On 1/1/2023 at 11:53 PM, Raislin said:

This statement alone is enough to make you see that some people just live in delusion "like everyone else"

I could pull this number from my -you know what- and still be close to the truth. 95% of population don't have access to books, why did you think this was even worth writing to support such lacking argument is ridiculous 

There is absolutely no debate here the class is trash, and the idea to make players stop using previous weps or change them when they spent hundreds/thousands of $$ just shows the extent of their ignorance towards their players.

I've brought enough truth on why this class lacks significantly, and the same people who argue against it are either playing a different class, fought rogue with no resil and thought "wow such op class, need nerf" or simply just trying to put down this class to save theirs.

It is unfortunate developers are this ignorant about such wasted potential for this class. I've already stopped supporting this game financially. I advice pawned and everyone to stop buying and enriching a game that refuse to even acknowledge such blatant class flaws 

That's pretty much the only way to actually make these people listen

On 1/1/2023 at 4:35 PM, pawned said:

• Less Damage 

- before rebalance i saw many rogues complaining about speed, that "rogues need more damage, not speed", they got more dmg (frenzy % critical dmg, +dmg on skills) and now u appeared... 

- i know that  u feeling that wasted signs to amp axes, but,  have u tried the "axes" build?, If you was using axes why now need speed? Even arena axes doesn't have speed, at least thats im remember  also arena swords doesn't have speed... 

Lets compare rogues and seekers

Rogues can spam skills without lost mana fastly,  x1 energy consumption (x2 if using mm gear) 

Seekers only relies on speed bcz have x2 energy consumption skills (x3 if using mm gear), using all skills once will drain almost all energy  and have to wait a lot for reg. 

You understand?,  rogues have advantage on skills more than  atk speed,  while seeker have a lot of speed  but limited enegy, even using the  skill  that increase speed + pene  is draining energy slowly ( nerfed duration> casting all the time to keep the speed) 

- compete for a raid boss It's not just the work of rogues

- i saw many rogues happy bcuz their dmg skills were buffed, idk why you not 😗 

-rogues are a way better now, more than before,

Just adapt to each change as usual in this game

Also my chief were nerfed, i ain't stop playing just because of that🧐

I always love how people which are not even playing rogue are saying how good the rogue is these days, how many advantages does he have.

Making "Image" on the rogue just through the Forum posts. Same ppl as those which have +6 pve equipment and are complaining how bad class is, because he is getting killed my a PvP player.

18 hours ago, Mary seto said:

- i know that  u feeling that wasted signs to amp axes, but,  have u tried the "axes" build?

Have you  played a "Decent" PvP rogue Before / After update  ? Have you tried playing Axes on a rogue Before / after a Rebalance update ? I doubt, because you would not Type such a thing here.. 

If you was using axes why now need speed?

because before with Axes and OLD Extermination i was at 55% attack speed without any buffs. And for the Axes it was enough to not Hit like a Turtle > Just like Rogues do now.

Seekers only relies on speed bcz have x2 energy consumption skills (x3 if using mm gear), using all skills once will drain almost all energy  and have to wait a lot for reg. 

Relies on speed, but you forgot to mention those guys got XYZ stat boosts for PVP. Reduction for incoming damage, boost for dmg and idk what else. Hitting with a daggers for 1100 with their auto-attacks. Not gonna mention rest of the Elf side.

What Buffs does Rogue have ? 35% attack speed was alot ? what else we had ? Cant even play for a full DMG "AS A DAMAGE CLASS"  because its soooo bad, playing with Axes.

What rogues are happy ? tell me atleast 2 names of a Rogue players, which are Happy with this  :) Good luck finding them

rogues are a way better now, more than before,

im speechless ..... 

So my character where i spent thousands of €, is getting nerfed every time when its possible, getting useless Skills / talents. Struggling in a PvP against 75% of characters. Being useless in a PvE content. And you tell me to "Adapt to a changes". Nice joke 

Edited by pawned

- before rebalance i saw many rogues complaining about speed, that "rogues need more damage, not speed", they got more dmg (frenzy % critical dmg, +dmg on skills) and now u appeared... 

- i know that  u feeling that wasted signs to amp axes, but,  have u tried the "axes" build?, If you was using axes why now need speed? Even arena axes doesn't have speed, at least thats im remember  also arena swords doesn't have speed... 

Rogues can spam skills without lost mana fastly,  x1 energy consumption (x2 if using mm gear) 

You understand?,  rogues have advantage on skills more than  atk speed,  while seeker have a lot of speed  but limited enegy, even using the  skill  that increase speed + pene  is draining energy slowly ( nerfed duration> casting all the time to keep the speed) 

You get the badge for the most uneducated post in here

These people shouldn't comment on classes they don't even know how they work lol 

I highly suggest for starters to not use rogue as a class ever. It is the worst choice you could make at the moment

Edited by shaxxi

6 hours ago, shaxxi said:

You get the badge for the most uneducated post in here

These people shouldn't comment on classes they don't even know how they work lol 

I highly suggest for starters to not use rogue as a class ever. It is the worst choice you could make at the moment

Lmfao i played rogue, fyi was my first char, i just stopped bcuz i was bored

"rogues are so bad for playing" 

*proceed to keep playing with it*

7 hours ago, pawned said:

I always love how people which are not even playing rogue are saying how good the rogue is these days, how many advantages does he have.

Making "Image" on the rogue just through the Forum posts. Same ppl as those which have +6 pve equipment and are complaining how bad class is, because he is getting killed my a PvP player.

Have you  played a "Decent" PvP rogue Before / After update  ? Have you tried playing Axes on a rogue Before / after a Rebalance update ? I doubt, because you would not Type such a thing here.. 

because before with Axes and OLD Extermination i was at 55% attack speed without any buffs. And for the Axes it was enough to not Hit like a Turtle > Just like Rogues do now.

Relies on speed, but you forgot to mention those guys got XYZ stat boosts for PVP. Reduction for incoming damage, boost for dmg and idk what else. Hitting with a daggers for 1100 with their auto-attacks. Not gonna mention rest of the Elf side.

What Buffs does Rogue have ? 35% attack speed was alot ? what else we had ? Cant even play for a full DMG "AS A DAMAGE CLASS"  because its soooo bad, playing with Axes.

What rogues are happy ? tell me atleast 2 names of a Rogue players, which are Happy with this  :) Good luck finding them

im speechless ..... 

So my character where i spent thousands of €, is getting nerfed every time when its possible, getting useless Skills / talents. Struggling in a PvP against 75% of characters. Being useless in a PvE content. And you tell me to "Adapt to a changes". Nice joke 

Is it so difficult for you?, i also played dk, pala, wlock, the most nerfed classes until now, and guess what.. I keep playing  with them for 9 years, 9 years of mere nerf. 

Don't be so negative man. 

No mood to fight, or create drama For trifles. :sml_3:

• 3 months later...
On 1/2/2023 at 8:21 PM, Fynn said:

Well, rogues are way better But at the same time no,  easily get wrecked as wet noodle

Obviously seekers relies on speed  their autoattacks are insane lol, doesn't even need to use skills. 

"compete for raid boss it's not just the work of rogues" 

And seekers yes!!?? Bcz they easy steal bosses!! Just make a pt of seekers and they easy steal bosses even from a crowd lmao

Seems that you'e pretended to  have played rogue to dont lose the argue

You're funny dude  :fuck_that: